Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the dirt on the girls??? They aren't Princess' yet...

FORT Newbie

Where's the dirt on the girls??? They aren't Princess' yet...

Some of you must know these girls. Lets hear some dirt. The bet at work is that Britt will have her boobs done within a year. I've got a million.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmhbudgirl View Post
    Some of you must know these girls. Lets hear some dirt. The bet at work is that Britt will have her boobs done within a year. I've got a million.
    So far we just have a few friends, which we greatly appreciate!!
    We really need another Lollipop (Roman style! ) ! Come on disgruntled staff, bach'ettes and friends/ family we'd love some "cryptic (or not so obtuse) scoop!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    So far we just have a few friends, which we greatly appreciate!!
    We really need another Lollipop (Roman style! ) ! Come on disgruntled staff, bach'ettes and friends/ family we'd love some "cryptic (or not so obtuse) scoop!

Hahahaha oh boy I remember Lollipop's little quarky posts and 'clues' last season. I think she actually confused me more than helped! hahaha

I'd love to see some people in here with firsthand knowledge of the girls... it would definitely help us dissect pictures.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie
    Where is all the dirt???

Let me start some on Britt...

First, she is not a "beer chemist", she is a factory worker in a brewery. She works a (11pm-7am) shift and wears sweatpants and T-shirts to work. The rumor is she is a lazy worker and has money problems. She flunked out of law school and took the loan money to buy $400 jeans and pay off crazy amounts on her credit cards. She is a high maintence girl, I'm sure the Prince saw right thru her. I'll post more later.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Since we've already pretty much eliminated her as advancing beyond the first round, it isn't necessary for you to bring more of her dirt. What we're looking for now are sightings in hometowns (meet the folks) from the first two weeks of September.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What? No fellow socialites around? We need some info on Erica. I promise we'll be nice and no, I don't really think all socialites are indolent and useless and only capable to stir tea and make guestlists. That was just a hyperbole. Honest. Trust me!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    What? No fellow socialites around? We need some info on Erica. I promise we'll be nice and no, I don't really think all socialites are indolent and useless and only capable to stir tea and make guestlists. That was just a hyperbole. Honest. Trust me!
    Yeah,come on there are bound to be some Jr.Service leaguers out there ready to spill or Dr. Daddy's nursing or secretarial staff wanting to unload some juicy tidbits!! We love our "Texas Princess" (I'm thinking Daddy already called her that long before the show! )
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

From what I've found, Erica's daddy is a plastic surgeon and her mom and dad host a lot of charity events.

Lisa seems to be well educated, from what I can determine, and would seem to be older than her given age if she really has the background I've found. I personally like her and could see her fitting well into his lifestyle.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by islandcat View Post
    ...Lisa seems to be well educated, from what I can determine, and would seem to be older than her given age if she really has the background I've found. I personally like her and could see her fitting well into his lifestyle.
    Where did you find this? I haven't searched The Oregonian or KATU sites for a few days - was there an article about her?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie
    Everyone at work has been talking about this site, so I thought I would give it a look. Poor Brit, Budgirl, you are being to rough on her, but she does deserve what she gets. Here's my 2 cents worth. Rumor has it that Brit is a lush. She was drunk at a company party and was all over a bunch of guys. People lost alot of respect for her then. She was at a wedding for someone at work and did it again. She didn't learn from her mistakes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast