Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the dirt on the girls??? They aren't Princess' yet...

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    there must be some disgruntled socialites out there with time between nail appointments and lots of mud to fling. Where are they?
    Do socialites do the internet? I think they have "technical" people to handle computer stuff. Besides, typing can muss a nice manicure!

Erica info in 2005 Houston Chronicle Article

Houston Chronicle
    Dec. 4, 2005, 9:16PM

Party poopers
    City building inspectors and the construction crew inadvertently tried to rain on Cindi and Dr. Franklin Rose's plans for the sneak preview of Bice Ristorante in the Galleria last week. The new Italian bistro wasn't finished in time for the Rose Foundation benefit, but that didn't stop the inimitable Roses or their partying throngs.

The foodfest and wine bash with close to 400 celebrators simply moved into the mall in front of the restaurant, which opens this week.

Bice owner Raffaele Ruggeri and his father, Roberto Ruggeri, were both in from Miami to help the Roses spread the word on the Rose Foundation, which provides reconstructive plastic surgery for cancer patients.

Lighting up the night were Andrea Minnis, Carolyn St. Clair, Sylvia and John Sullivan, Diane and Harry Gendel, Erica Rose, Todd Ramos, Kym and Willard Jackson, Anne Carl, Terry Wayne Patterson and so many more.

Where are all of the "insiders" (friends, relatives, acquaintances of the girls)this season?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2127868;
    Where are all of the "insiders" (friends, relatives, acquaintances of the girls)this season?
    We have had Sadie's aunt posting here, and friends/acquaintances/enemies posting at the ABC board.

You never know when you are reading a post, who might be writing it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2127868;

Yes, there seems to be a total "lock down" on outside information, what fun is that?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    I agree, where are the gals? Don't they normally hold viewing parties in their towns and such.....or at least give an interview to a TV station.

Isn't this Bachelor receiving pretty decent ratings, so interest is higher than in the past?????

talldede check out the media thread. There was an interview with Desiree this week in which she blabbed a quasi spoiler.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2127937;
    talldede check out the media thread. There was an interview with Desiree this week in which she blabbed a quasi spoiler.
    Muchas Gracias pajamasam!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2127937;
    It was interesting that Desiree really seemed to like Sadie so much. In terms of Jen, it almost seemed like she wouldn't give the real reason that she didn't think Jen would win. It was sort of interesting to me that she came up with Jen being immature because she was living at home.

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2127977;
    It was interesting that Desiree really seemed to like Sadie so much. In terms of Jen, it almost seemed like she wouldn't give the real reason that she didn't think Jen would win. It was sort of interesting to me that she came up with Jen being immature because she was living at home.
    Can you give me the link to that interview? Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast