Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's the dirt on the girls??? They aren't Princess' yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Where did you find this? I haven't searched The Oregonian or KATU sites for a few days - was there an article about her?
    Oh, I found what I think is her business site. I'm reluctant to post it as I'm not sure if it violates rules about posting personal information. But here's a picture of her from the site. I think it's her. Check out that crooked smile and cheeks.

I'm also paraphrasing the following so that it doesn't give away the site I got it from. Seems like she'd have to be older than 25 to have accomplished all this, or would have had to start at an early age. It's impressive, though, if true.

Before starting [at her present firm], she worked at KenKao Design Lab in Cambridge, MA working on smaller residential projects. After graduation, she worked for SRG Partnership in Portand, Oregon. There she gained experience working on several different projects, including Lillis Business Complex at University of Oregon; Science Center at University of Puget Sound; and Veterinary Medicine 3A at University of California at Davis.

She received her Master in Architecture from Syracuse University. Her undergraduate degree was in Linguistics from Barnard College/Columbia University.

Lisa served as the Associate Director for the AIA Portland Chapter for over 4 years. In 2003, she served as the AIA Regional Associate Director, which covers Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Montana, Idaho, Guam and Asia. She also has participated in Architects in Schools and SMART programs.

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat View Post
    Oh, I found what I think is her business site. I'm reluctant to post it as I'm not sure if it violates rules about posting personal information. But here's a picture of her from the site. I think it's her. Check out that crooked smile and cheeks.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/picsharew/Lisa2c.jpg

I'm also paraphrasing the following so that it doesn't give away the site I got it from. Seems like she'd have to be older than 25 to have accomplished all this, or would have had to start at an early age. It's impressive, though, if true.
    I don't think that's her. . .Are you sure it's her?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I don't think it is her either ~ this would make her an architect, not a marketing manager.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I don't think it is her either ~ this would make her an architect, not a marketing manager.
    Sure looks like her and has the same name. The smile, cheeks and chin look the same to me. And I'm not always sure about those job descriptions I see on the ABC site. Like I said, it looked like her, but she'd have to be older than 25 to have accomplished all that, so I'm not sure. Just throwing it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat View Post

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g199/picsharew/Lisa2c.jpg

Sort of looks like her but can't be...why would an accredited architect with an Association rep call herself a marketing manager. This sounds like the career of a woman in her mid to late thirties. This must be another Lisa Young in Portland. Kudos to this Lisa Young...very impressive career and bio.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think it looks like her...this women looks much older like in her 30's
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie
    Hey budgirl, did you see Brit last night. My god she looked bad. I was watching it at my boyfriends and he has a high defination TV and she looked soooooo bad. My boyfriend said "she looked like her face was on fire and someone put it out with a fork." I almost pee'd my pants when he said that. Where did she dig up that dress? Looked like it came from Salvation Army. Everyone was talking about her today. Another rummor about her is she is a RAT. She snitched on two guys in the lab and they almost got fired because of her. What a B....

FORT Newbie
    This is definitely not Lisa - she does not work for the AIA Portland Chapter.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarky View Post
    This is definitely not Lisa - she does not work for the AIA Portland Chapter.
    Snarky to the FORT.. I'm curious, do you know Lisa? Please keep posting.. we're glad to have you.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I'm still waiting patiently for some royalty to step in and comment on good Prince Larry. What? No cousins with a grudge?

My disappointment also runs deep regarding the low quality gossip on Erica. I mean, there must be some disgruntled socialites out there with time between nail appointments and lots of mud to fling. Where are they?
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast