Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Makes The 1st Cut *possible Spoilers And Speculation*

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    cafegirl it has to be someone who was eliminated and a second RC. Maybe it's just an imperfectly worded reference to the new season.
    I wonder if they forced Erica to use "socialite" as her occupation. I'd bet she is a student of something or other or has a job. Even Diana had a job as a nanny when she started dating Prince CHarles. Those multi millionaire upper crust British girls usually have a job until they marry, just not always a career. Are the wealthy Texans different?
    If she really is from "money", daddy probably has her financed enough that she doesn't have to work, but rather drive her Mercedes convertible (or some other lux car) around with her her other 'socialite' girlfriends and party 'til we wee hours of the morning. If she does work it's probably a 'titled' job at her daddy's company or something else kind of lame like that. But then again, what do I know, I'm definitely NOT an socialite nor do I hang with any!! :nono
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

joa
    I have heard from what I would consider a good source (someone who doesn't even watch) that Jeannette will make it well past the first round.

I cannot say anymore...except that I would like to be a socialite too!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by joa View Post
    I have heard from what I would consider a good source (someone who doesn't even watch) that Jeannette will make it well past the first round.

Well we have all decided to go to McDonalds and get the Tiara's they
    are giving away in the Happy Meals and come Monday Night we are ALL
    gonna be socialite's with our Tiara's on...lol

Thanks for the info..something to ponder cause we have felt like they
    were "HIDING" someone from us and couldn't really figure out WHO

Quote Originally Posted by joa View Post

Thank you for that info joa! Is she the one that does the singing off the balcony?

Green, it would be an absolute blast to have a real get-together with all of us and our MickyD tiaras!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Thank you for that info joa! Is she the one that does the singing off the balcony?

Green, it would be an absolute blast to have a real get-together with all of us and our MickyD tiaras!

I thought it was Andrea that did the singing

lmao.....that would be too funny....

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I thought it was Andrea that did the singing

lmao.....that would be too funny....
    I had Andrea's picture in my head, but for a second had Jeanette as her name. Okay, too much sleuthing for me.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    If she really is from "money", daddy probably has her financed enough that she doesn't have to work, but rather drive her Mercedes convertible (or some other lux car) around with her her other 'socialite' girlfriends and party 'til we wee hours of the morning. If she does work it's probably a 'titled' job at her daddy's company or something else kind of lame like that. But then again, what do I know, I'm definitely NOT an socialite nor do I hang with any!! :nono
    Could she be the "Chief Executive of Divertissements and Relaxation" at daddy's company? Mixing "business" with pleasure! I can envision that as a 12 to 2, once a week, every other month, kind of position, so as not to interfere with any essential tea parties .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Ok, everyone.. tiara's for everyone.... don't forget your Louis Vittron luggage!!
    I vote for Erica to stay to the final 2.... oh darn, this isn't a show WE get to vote on, darn it! :nono

Feel free to print and cut out your favorite to wear, in leu of the "real" thing!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

joa
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    I don't know -- haven't been paying attention -- but heard this one thing from what I consider a good source. We will see....

Four Chicago girls this time around so maybe I will watch for a while, though I've sorta had it with this show...

Cafegirl, I like the second one from the bottom, this one:

However, I'd wouldn't be caught dead wearing it so I'll let someone else actually get that one.

When I saw that clip and Erica walked up with her tiara, now that was hilarious! She's so cheesy, that I just have to root for her... well, that and she provides excellent material .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV