Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 261

Thread: Who Makes The 1st Cut *possible Spoilers And Speculation*

  1. #31
    FORT Fogey Greeneyespy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Age
    47
    Posts
    980
    Okay I added Claudia because of the animated way they were together
    at the meet and greet and because someone...can't remember who
    think it was cafe said about some notes on her myspace page before
    it went private..or has her's gone private yet...lol...cant' keep up

    I AM TOTALLY CONFUZLED NOW

    anyway...think based on these pictures we need to add Heather




  2. #32
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Okay I added Claudia because of the animated way they were together
    at the meet and greet and because someone...can't remember who
    think it was cafe said about some notes on her myspace page before
    it went private..or has her's gone private yet...lol...cant' keep up

    I AM TOTALLY CONFUZLED NOW

    anyway...think based on these pictures we need to add Heatherhttp://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/TheGreenEyeSpy/Dreamerss02449.jpg

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/TheGreenEyeSpy/Dreamerss02448.jpg

    http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b364/TheGreenEyeSpy/Dreamerss02447.jpg
    But how can these be the 12 remaining? Isn't the rose ceremony in the morning? Will they still be wearing their cocktail dresses from the night before? I'm confused
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  3. #33
    Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    98
    I believe it is an all-nighter cocktail party so he has plenty of time to get to know the ladies. I don't think its an issue of them going back to the house/hotels and changing before the ceremony. The will still be in their gowns the next morning when they finally do the ceremony.

    Mel
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

  4. #34
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Friskymel View Post
    I believe it is an all-nighter cocktail party so he has plenty of time to get to know the ladies. I don't think its an issue of them going back to the house/hotels and changing before the ceremony. The will still be in their gowns the next morning when they finally do the ceremony.

    Mel
    Oh okay, thank you Mel for clearing that up for me!

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey Greeneyespy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Age
    47
    Posts
    980
    Okay gonna start from the beginning again...lol...too confuzled right
    now...

    These girls I am 100% sure move on to at least the 2nd round

    Lisa
    Desiree
    Erica
    Sara
    Itailan lady in white dress with brown hair
    Kim

    that leaves 6 spots open and these are the other girls I am looking at
    every time I think I find reason to think one of them will be there I also
    seem to find a post that suggests she won't be...lol

    Claudia ----She was back posting on myspace pretty fast she could have
    been there for one week but I don't think she was longer than just the
    first week

    Laura----two girls that are probably week 2 one in yellow one in brown...I believe that one of these girls is Laura

    Jami-----same thing as above...both these girls have really similar body
    types so hard to tell in the picture

    Heather----one article says she gets so drunk she appears to be passed out
    on the couch but then I see her in a picture looking like the END toast
    not the beginning one

    Rita----at first I thought yes based on the article about women from
    Richmond VA....but when I went back to check the article was written
    before airing..can't apply to Rita...but then we are again looking at
    the toasting picture that has Heather in it...and what some of us
    are beliving is Rita's dress in the right side...but can't really tell yet.

    Ellen----lot of smoke about her..rumblings...not sure what any of it
    mean IF anything

    okay blondie and cafe...lets hear where you are at

  6. #36
    Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    98
    OK, here's mine. Problem is I don't trust the toasting pic because I don't think its necessarily after the rose ceremony. I think it may be towards the beginning of the night. But then again, they all have same drink so that could be the pour after the rose too instead of champagne. After all they are in Italy, wine country.

    Erica
    Desiree
    Lisa
    Sarah
    Kim
    Ellen
    Claudia
    Italian in white
    Laura
    Jami
    Pick 2 : Jessica or Heather or Rita or Tara

    But there are a few that I am still up in air about. OOooowwwww my head hurts and we're not even to the 1st episode!!!

    Melissa
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

  7. #37
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post

    Lisa
    Desiree
    Erica
    Sara
    Itailan lady in white dress with brown hair
    Kim
    Yes, agree 100%

    Six open spots ~

    Agree about the Fort's MySpace quote on Claudia ~ "Here's Claudia's and she's back by Aug. 26th." I believe that the week of August 18th was the first ceremony. On Joker's first cut was reported to be on the 16th.

    Also, per Fort's MySpace discussion "Laura's myspace went private but I'm thinking when we talked about it last night that someone posted a comment on her page about seeing her or hanging with her maybe around the 10th. I really just can't remember!" So there is Laura staying the first night then?

    Jami
    and Laura do look alike, except have different parts. I believe that Cafe said she saw Jami's pink dress in the large glass toast. So both in?

    Heather
    is in the small toast shot. "At the party, Heather, a nurse from Aliquippa, Pa., imbibes too much and at one point appears to pass out on a sofa." So, she is not passed out the entire night, then again maybe she "napped" since the author of the article used the word "appears."

    Rita
    ~ it does appear that her top (white and beaded) is in the small toast picture.

    Ellen ~ I need to see evidence of her in pictures somewhere, but maybe they are hiding her for a reason.

    Is there anyone else we would put in Ellen's place?

    Awesome work Green!!!
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 09-27-2006 at 03:45 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #38
    FORT Fogey Greeneyespy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Age
    47
    Posts
    980
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Yes, agree 100%

    Six open spots ~

    Agree about the Fort's MySpace quote on Claudia ~ "Here's Claudia's and she's back by Aug. 26th." I believe that the week of August 18th was the first ceremony. On Joker's first cut was reported to be on the 16th.

    Also, per Fort's MySpace discussion "Laura's myspace went private but I'm thinking when we talked about it last night that someone posted a comment on her page about seeing her or hanging with her maybe around the 10th. I really just can't remember!" So there is Laura staying the first night then?

    Jami
    and Laura do look alike, except have different parts. I believe that Cafe said she saw Jami's pink dress in the large glass toast. So both in?

    Heather
    is in the small toast shot. "At the party, Heather, a nurse from Aliquippa, Pa., imbibes too much and at one point appears to pass out on a sofa." So, she is not passed out the entire night, then again maybe she "napped" since the author of the article used the word "appears."

    Rita
    ~ it does appear that her top (white and beaded) is in the small toast picture.

    Ellen ~ I need to see evidence of her in pictures somewhere, but maybe they are hiding her for a reason.

    Is there anyone else we would put in Ellen's place?

    Awesome work Green!!!
    wondering about Gina...she was mentioned on Dreamers board
    but really no evidence...also wondering about a dark horse here
    one or two they could be hiding from us to throw us off we usually have
    more pictures at this point...

  9. #39
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    wondering about Gina...she was mentioned on Dreamers board
    but really no evidence...also wondering about a dark horse here
    one or two they could be hiding from us to throw us off we usually have
    more pictures at this point...
    Gina was in the "I was invited to appear on the Bach show" photo, so maybe that is why she is on people's mind. She is very pretty and would appear a good match, unless he likes blondes.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  10. #40
    Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    6,314
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    Yes, agree 100%

    Heather is in the small toast shot. "At the party, Heather, a nurse from Aliquippa, Pa., imbibes too much and at one point appears to pass out on a sofa." So, she is not passed out the entire night, then again maybe she "napped" since the author of the article used the word "appears."


    We PA girls do like to drink...

    Wake up and be awesome

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.