Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Makes The 1st Cut *possible Spoilers And Speculation*

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal View Post
    What are the dates of filming? That will help with looking at the MySpaces and knowing when the girls return.
    Going by when the girls seemed to leave the states (myspace) and the other reports on other boards from friends of B'ettes and the production team's myspaces, I'm thinking it started filming around Aug. 10th or 11th and according to the crew, they seemed to still be active up until last week (or rather through last week) Some are still there, I'm guessing finishing up. I've been trying to see if any of the staff have any of our girls as new friends on their myspace, but so far I haven't seen any. I'll keep checking because those might be the girls who stay the longest.
    If Desiree came back the second week of Sept, she probably made it to the top 6 at least or maybe the top four.. Not so sure about that, because we never heard any reports of siting at hometowns and nothing was given away by the crew (darn them! ).
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Have you noticed our Doggie Prince seems to like 'em young.. ave. age of those listed above is 23 or so (without doing the math! )
    Young and BIG boobs....lol...okay who is making those SNARK comments.

not me...lol

Thanks Cafegirl! So August 10th through the third week week/end of September then.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Okay...well just one night and a few pictures I have so far

Lisa
    Desiree
    Erica
    Claudia
    Rita?????....not sure if the article is referring to this installment of the
    bachelor or previous ones....
    Kim
    Jessica

will keep adding as I go through more pictures..but at work..lol..shhhhhhhh
    cafe and blondie ....don't tell on me...lol
    I think we can safely add Laura to this list

Putting AshleyPSU comments here ~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cafegirl
    ok, I'm going to rely on memory (ugh!! because it was late last night) but I saw Laura's and Desiree's and they both came back in Sept. one around the 5th, (I think Laura and she has a viewing party planned it sounded like). Desiree is the one I think came back around the 10th or 11th. I thought I had deleted that, but it was probably removed because it was a spoiler. Ashley do you remember the dates, because we were both checking them out about the same time?

I don't know if we are allowed to post spoiler stuff in here... Jewelsy and I talked about it last night. If this isn't allowed, mods, just delete it!

Desiree's Myspace isn't private yet, but a friend posted a comment to her on Sept 3 that said she hopes she got home okay and she remembers seeing her that morning. I think Desiree is the one with the Monday night viewings planned.

Jeannette posted on Desiree's Myspace on Sept 20th. Saying about how she had so much fun at the birthday and everything after and that she misses her.

Laura's myspace went private but I'm thinking when we talked about it last night that someone posted a comment on her page about seeing her or hanging with her maybe around the 10th. I really just can't remember!

Add Sarah to the list per post #51 http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...t=57708&page=6

FORT Newbie
    Just something to think about ... they all got a free trip to Rome. If I were them and had already planned on possibly being gone for 6 weeks (i.e. no work obligations) then I'd most likely take the time to travel around Europe, no? And, if I were traveling around Europe then I would most definitely not be checking my MySpace. Just a thought ...

OMG...cafe I just saw the commerical we missed last night..lmao

Erica's wepons are her BOOBS.....lol....honey...my are bigger than that
    and mine are real...lol

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    OMG...cafe I just saw the commerical we missed last night..lmao

Erica's wepons are her BOOBS.....lol....honey...my are bigger than that
    and mine are real...lol
    As a socialite, I'm thinking Daddy big bucks probably said "what do want for your sweet 16 darlin'?" Instead of a car or clothes or jewelry like "regular' teens, she probably said "a boob job, Daddy, I gotta have my "guns"!! She is afterall Texan (and before anyone says anything, I am Texan also so it's ok for US to make fun of ourselves!)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Oh my, I'm gone for a few days and things take off around here.......trying to read and play catch up on all the sleuthing already done.......Great work ladies!

For some reason the big "guns" are really getting to me this time around........couldn't they have found some girls with normal "guns" too......