Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Girls' MySpace Pages

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Just about all the pages are PRIVATE...waaaaaaaaaaa

NO FUN

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    Great, her page is private...no fun there.
    But she logged on on 9/26 . Does this mean she was home by then? When did they stop filming? Did we ever establish that the final 3 or 4 had computer access in Paris during the last season? I recall that they did not. (Even those who were cut at final 3 and 4 who had to stay in Paris for the extra week in a hotel while the filming continued. I dont think they had internet access. ) So, if, we knew when the last day of filming was........

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    ok, I'm going to rely on memory (ugh!! because it was late last night) but I saw Laura's and Desiree's and they both came back in Sept. one around the 5th, (I think Laura and she has a viewing party planned it sounded like). Desiree is the one I think came back around the 10th or 11th. I thought I had deleted that, but it was probably removed because it was a spoiler. Ashley do you remember the dates, because we were both checking them out about the same time?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I'm not good at sleuthing but Dominick's My Space said he would be back on Sept 21st so i would assume the filming was wrapped up by that time.
    Seems like ABC isn't quite as secretive with the screencaps as far as revealing faces etc as past times or is it just my imagination.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    ok, I'm going to rely on memory (ugh!! because it was late last night) but I saw Laura's and Desiree's and they both came back in Sept. one around the 5th, (I think Laura and she has a viewing party planned it sounded like). Desiree is the one I think came back around the 10th or 11th. I thought I had deleted that, but it was probably removed because it was a spoiler. Ashley do you remember the dates, because we were both checking them out about the same time?
    I don't know if we are allowed to post spoiler stuff in here... Jewelsy and I talked about it last night. If this isn't allowed, mods, just delete it!

Desiree's Myspace isn't private yet, but a friend posted a comment to her on Sept 3 that said she hopes she got home okay and she remembers seeing her that morning. I think Desiree is the one with the Monday night viewings planned.

Jeannette posted on Desiree's Myspace on Sept 20th. Saying about how she had so much fun at the birthday and everything after and that she misses her.

Laura's myspace went private but I'm thinking when we talked about it last night that someone posted a comment on her page about seeing her or hanging with her maybe around the 10th. I really just can't remember!
    Wake up and be awesome

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    I don't know if we are allowed to post spoiler stuff in here... Jewelsy and I talked about it last night. If this isn't allowed, mods, just delete it!

Desiree's Myspace isn't private yet, but a friend posted a comment to her on Sept 3 that said she hopes she got home okay and she remembers seeing her that morning. I think Desiree is the one with the Monday night viewings planned.

Jeannette posted on Desiree's Myspace on Sept 20th. Saying about how she had so much fun at the birthday and everything after and that she misses her.

Laura's myspace went private but I'm thinking when we talked about it last night that someone posted a comment on her page about seeing her or hanging with her maybe around the 10th. I really just can't remember!
    Thanks Ashley, I knew one of them came back around the 10th, but that post I made was deleted. Jelle was on at that time too, so maybe when she logs on, she might remember some details as well!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU View Post
    Here is Jeanette's Myspace. Her name is listed as Jeanette Cherie. Don't know if that is a last name or middle name. I found her on Desiree's myspace. Her profile is private but I wanted to post the link anyway.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=55059911
    She's awfully cute for a 15 yr old and mighty grown up. Did I read that correctly???
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance View Post
    She's awfully cute for a 15 yr old and mighty grown up. Did I read that correctly???
    Well it may sound weird but when people make a myspace...some people do not put their real ages or where their from for safety reasons. I have one and i do the same!!! HEHE

Hi all -

The only notes I took last night were my impressions from the discussion that Desiree and Laura lasted 2-3 shows and that Claudia was gone after two. I don't think that is very reliable.

Everything is a muddle for me until the 2nd week. Then I spend forever putting everything you all have found back together .....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

They make all the girls have their myspace pages private, and they are not supposed to be friends with each other until after the show...just a little rumor I heard. They wont make them delete them though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast