Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

However in that canned interview he says he changed his mind many times and that it is incredible to fall in love with two women out of eleven.
    I think this is total nonsense (i.e. didnt happen) but he is saying it out of respect for these women. In particular, it is very complementary to the "runner up" and quite a gentlemanly and considerate thing to say. So, kudos to Lorenzo for trying to help her feel better. In public , no less. And, at the risk of making himself look pretty foolish ( fell in love with 2 women during the final week of shooting a reality show - give me a break.....) Thanks Arielflies for posting this.

FORT Newbie

Who will win?

Its easy, pick out who is the most down to earth, not interested in his money, who is willing to take a backseat in her "career" to support him, and who is not too "outspoken". I do believe he was told to keep a few around for the DRAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaroma View Post
    Its easy, pick out who is the most down to earth, not interested in his money, who is willing to take a backseat in her "career" to support him, and who is not too "outspoken". I do believe he was told to keep a few around for the DRAMA!
    We know there are producer picks that the Bachelor is "strongly urged" to keep around. But which one is not interested in his money? And which one would take a backseat in her "career"?

Hmmm. Someone who is already rich might not care about the money and somene who has no career might have an easier time taking a backseat. Interestingly you put career in quotation marks, since maybe calling it a career would be a stretch. I figured it out! It's Erica!

Erica wins!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Ciaroma View Post
    Hm, I don't have a real good feel for who this might be just yet ~ maybe Sadie would fit this description ~ she doesn't seem into drama. Jennifer? Ellen?

Maybe it would be easier to list the dramatic ones. Hm?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

"Easy to pick out this woman", Ciaroma?? Do you know something we don't? Most down to earth.. Support him.. Sounds like Sadie.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 10-03-2006 at 01:49 PM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Carabella View Post
    I'm in desperate need of a copy of last night's show- my tivo messed up and didn't tape. Anyone willing to mail me a copy if I pay shipping via paypal??? Pretty please???
    I'm sorry ~ I wish that I did record it so I could send it to you. I recorded last year's and we all know how that turned out. Hopefully someone can help you out.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I thought I could call it this morning but I think that I am wrong. If the hand that we see getting the ring is the final one it is not Sadie, she has short hands. Keep your eyes out for Jennifer, Ellen or the italian. Everyone nails were french tips except those three will rewatch and post another day. SLOW MO STYLE

We all know that the hands can be tricky because sometimes they put other hands there to fool us. Who knows for sure that those are really Lorenzo's hands and the girl he chooses? Or even one of the final 2!?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Just based on the show last night, I really do like Sadie and Lisa best so far. I'd love to see them at least be in the final 2 or 3...and one really hitting it off with Lorenzo, and him having some good friends come out to interact with the girls and give their opinions, and the other falling for some nice friend of the prince. LOL.

Still looking for local news on today about Sadie, especially...but baseball team in the playoffs is not helping the cause in looking for some little snip of a story about Sadie or Laura, unless it was at the end of the late news last night. Every year in the past there's been a reair of those packages the next day.

Hoping to hear some little tidbits that could help out seeing if Sadie really does make it as long as it looks like she might...like a friend's reaction to her demeanor once coming home! Ha!

You guys are incredible with what you can get out of the screencaps! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I think this is total nonsense (i.e. didnt happen) but he is saying it out of respect for these women. In particular, it is very complementary to the "runner up" and quite a gentlemanly and considerate thing to say. So, kudos to Lorenzo for trying to help her feel better. In public , no less. And, at the risk of making himself look pretty foolish ( fell in love with 2 women during the final week of shooting a reality show - give me a break.....) Thanks Arielflies for posting this.
    I totally agree...this old saw has been trotted out every single season and Lorenzo's is no different. He's just more gracious and appealing than many of the past bachelors...."cough" Bob Guiney.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman