Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3878798081828384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

He supposedly said we'll know by the one he chooses...Im wondering if it could be the shorter-haired blonde...Desiree.she seems really bold
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Well, I guess we can rule out Sadie the virgin then as the final one standing. Would she shag the good Prince, on TV no less, and give up her principles just to get the final rose? She did say she wanted to be a Princess more than anything though, so who knows. However if she did, it'd be safe to say this show scored in more ways than one.
    He could be saying she is the final one.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan101 View Post
    He could be saying she is the final one.
    What I got from Ariel's post is that the Prince said, in not so many words, that he had sex with one of the girls, and that's the girl he chose. That's why I ruled out Sadie the virgin... unless she gives it all up for a tiara.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Sounds like He's referring to Desiree, IMO.

What I got from Ariel's post is that the Prince said, in not so many words, that he had sex with one of the girls, and that's the girl he chose. That's why I ruled out Sadie the virgin... unless she gives it all up for a tiara.
    He said of the girl, "you can guess what happened". Why could he not be referring to Sadie? If we know Sadie is a virgin, then we could guess that they didn't have sex just as easily as we could guess that he would have sex with say Desiree.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I agree, realityfan101. You could interpret that statement either way. Either they did have sex, or they didn't..but it sounds like the girl he's referring to was easy to guess either way. To me, that sounds like Desiree or Sadie.

Also - asked if he had sex - he says that toward the end - with one of the girls one can guess what happened and that is the girl he chose.
    That's the direct quote from Ariel's post. The girl that he referrs to with that comment is the girl he chose, according to him. Personally I wouldn't word it like that if all I wanted to say was "nothing happened", so to me this means something did happen between himself and the final chick by way of sex. This could either rule out Sadie or not, but I'd say she makes it no further than F3.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    That's the direct quote from Ariel's post. The girl that he referrs to with that comment is the girl he chose, according to him. Personally I wouldn't word it like that if all I wanted to say was "nothing happened", so to me this means something did happen between himself and the final chick by way of sex. This could either rule out Sadie or not, but I'd say she makes it no further than F3.
    That's exactly how I would interpret it, MsFroggy.. I'm rather surprised he admitted it though.. didn't those Fleiss flunkies train him in evasive interviews 101??
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Radio interview

I posted this in another thread (whew - there a few too many spoiler threads for me to keep it straight without a cup of coffee) but I'm bringing it over here since this is where most of this particular discussion is taking place. I read this elsewhere, but it has slightly different wording that you may find significant.
    BTW, ABC-7 here in LA just reported that Lorenzo said he fell in love with more than one woman during the show and in response to the question 'Did you have sex with any of the women?' he declined to say but explained, "When you see who I pick it will be easy to guess what happened." That says to me he picked Sadie the Virgin!
    I (Pajamasam) am not sure that it means he picked Sadie. Virgins never go far in this show. I think he just means that we can assume that whoever is his final pick happens to be the one girl he slept with. So his mind will be made up by the fantasy dates.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    I wanted to back up the post with the film from 11PM but the only Bachelor interview on the Hollywood Wrap on ABC7 so far this morning is the preview during the 6PM show. Darn. However in that canned interview he says he changed his mind many times and that it is incredible to fall in love with two women out of eleven.

Looks like a Charlie situation without dragging it out 2 months.

As to the sex - he left it vague enough that it is too early to tell. We just have to figure out who goes F3 then F2.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-03-2006 at 09:51 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)