Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990 LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    omg LMAO...this is sooooooo true.... I will have to tell ya Ms Froggy you
    had me rolling with that post
    Happy to provide this absolutely free, no strings attached service .*

*Donations welcome.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hi ladies! I have missed out on all of the pre-show sleuthing this year, which may be a good thing - just looking at all of the screencaps right now is giving me a headache You all have done an excellent job!

But. I will definitely join in once the first show airs! My husband's reaction was priceless when I told him the show starts again tonight. Hee.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    First of all Congrats, Perennialrprincess!! I was wondering where you were. And if you want the skinny on the last 70 plus pages.. basicly it's this... slim to scare previews to sleuth, everything on delay as far as info, the show finished filming a littlel over a week ago. The prince says he's in love, the girls include a few crazies plus 2 Italian hotties. We have narrowed down the top 12 to 9 for sure.. and with 2 we're pretty certain on and the last spot is basicly a coin toss!!
    Does that sum it up pretty well, girls??
    As for RandalR... I'm missing my snarking screencap creative guy... where are ya, Randal, we need you and we have a Socialite Princess just waiting for you clever creative touch with screencaps....
    PP please keep checking in... I wonder where Kraziladi and Igotalife are??... we miss you guys also!!
    cafegirl, so good to hear from you! just now getting to the computer after a long day at work . . . and I've set the TIVO to record the Bachelor, I think I'll wait until the weekend, to relax and have a little wine while I watch. I start some huge planning meetings at work tomorrow, so I'm hitting the sack early!

thanks for the update. I was able to read about 20 pages here and there, and I'm relieved not to play the rose game - I got way too crazy about it last year. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride this time around and watch you super sleuthers go at it!

have fun watching the show tonight! I hope Randalr shows up soon - he was the hit of the season for me last year!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    PP.. stick your head in here when you can...
    So who's sticking around to watch the show here on the discussion thread? I hate that we can't see who's in the threads (or is it just me who can't see anyone?)
    Be sure and have your recorders ready for the opening because they usually have a alot of previews at the beginning and then more at the end.
    I am SO ready to get this show on the road!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    PP.. stick your head in here when you can...
    So who's sticking around to watch the show here on the discussion thread? I hate that we can't see who's in the threads (or is it just me who can't see anyone?)
    Be sure and have your recorders ready for the opening because they usually have a alot of previews at the beginning and then more at the end.
    I am SO ready to get this show on the road!

OH girlfriend I am here with my Mikki D's tiara on

I will be here with you cafegirl and green. Sorry I have not been able to sleuth with you this this week, been way too busy. Actually wasn't able to get on here for four days and it took me forever to catch up. I have the next two days free, I hope, and will be here tomorrow after I get the kid off to school to help anyway I can. But I will definatly be here tonight with my tiara on. (Darn McDonalds, they did not give me one with my Happy Meal, had to steal one of my daughters )

TEN MORE MINUTES

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    11PM LA News soundbite interview with Lorenzo where he says he was conflicted between two girls (I guess that answers the question about why he said "I think I chose the right one" in a recent post show interview.) Also - asked if he had sex - he says that toward the end - with one of the girls one can guess what happened and that is the girl he chose.

Very Interesting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan
    Thanks Arielflies! He seems to be very open about his experiences!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    11PM LA News soundbite interview with Lorenzo where he says he was conflicted between two girls (I guess that answers the question about why he said "I think I chose the right one" in a recent post show interview.) Also - asked if he had sex - he says that toward the end - with one of the girls one can guess what happened and that is the girl he chose.

Very Interesting.
    Wow, he just gave a lot away... we should be able to figure it out pretty easily if that is true.. at least when we get the previews in the end.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

Very Interesting.
    Well, I guess we can rule out Sadie the virgin then as the final one standing. Would she shag the good Prince, on TV no less, and give up her principles just to get the final rose? She did say she wanted to be a Princess more than anything though, so who knows. However if she did, it'd be safe to say this show scored in more ways than one.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV