Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 307071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

I see everyone was analyzing the champagne pic vs. the doggy-boxer balcony pic again. I'm leaning towards agreeing with Zinnia and thinking champagne girl is Jeanette because her hair is longer and she's more endowed than Gina.

As for doggy-boxer balcony girl...I think they want us to think it's Gina, but I'm wondering if it really is. The part in balcony girl's hair is on her left, and Gina parts her hair on the right, so the only way this can be Gina is if ABC has already started flipping pics.

Talk about cool To read the following one should take two grains of salt and throw them over their left shoulder. It will help to ward off the demon that made me make the following DUMB-**S SPECULATION.

Now I won't bet the rent check on this, but that little demon is goading me into speculating that Lisa and Gina go F2.

All right, already - get that pitchfork out of my ear!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    sluether28 - I don't think anyone welcomed you to the FORT, so welcome.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Talk about cool To read the following one should take two grains of salt and throw them over their left shoulder. It will help to ward off the demon that made me make the following DUMB-**S SPECULATION.

Now I won't bet the rent check on this, but that little demon is goading me into speculating that Lisa and Gina go F2.

Ariel, I do think that Lisa and Gina are at least final 4, if not 3. With all the blondes in the top 12, who would have thought that he would have ended up with the brunettes? Must have been the producers wanting him to pick the blondes to confuzzle us ~ it worked.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    You go, Arielflies!! I love bold optimistism (or devilish goading!
    I'm not quite ready to be so bold, but I look forward in six or so weeks to you telling us "I called it!!"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28 View Post
    Lisa is a pre-show favorite for me too only because she has received some good screencaps and the kiss seems passionate to me....much different than the "grape" kiss with Desiree. Based on the photos I won't have guess Lisa to be in contention, thou. I really am going to watch Ellen, too, because I like her look and how the prince greeted her. We'll see....
    Welcome sluether28! You have the PERFECT name for this board!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Hi Everyone. I'm hoping to keep up with this show as well.

I have to admit I'm really leary about any Bachelor or Prince for that matter saying that "he's in LOVE". They have to promote the show. If he said he's Not in Love, then no ratings. A failed show. Angry promotors and advertisers.

Did this new bachelor ever say anywhere WHY he can't or hasn't gotten to meet the right one? Why he needs to go on tv to do it? Sounds really fishy to me. But he is CUTE!

I'm cynical. But I'll probably watch for awhile.
    Last edited by misskitty; 10-02-2006 at 12:20 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Hi Everyone. I'm hoping to keep up with this show as well.

I have to admit I'm really leary about any Bachelor or Prince for that matter saying that "he's in LOVE". They have to promote the show. If he said he's Not in Love, then no ratings. A failed show. Angry promotors and advertisers.

Did this new bachelor ever say anywhere WHY he can't or hasn't gotten to meet the right one? Why he needs to go on tv to do it? Sounds really fishy to me. But he is CUTE!

I'm cynical. But I'll probably watch for awhile.
    Hiya, misskitty, first of all I have to say I LOVE your avatar!! too funny!
    As for our Bachelor's scripted answers of why he hasn't found the right girl and why he needs to come on the show.. we got the usual answer of "how can I pass up an opportunity to meet 25 beautiful women, one of whom could become my wife... blah blah blah.." There was something similar about not having found the right girl yet ... busy career.. yada yada!
    As for the inlove comment.. It's not a pre-requisite because Travis NEVER used the L word and I don't think Jen did either. Byron and Meredith did and I think Charlie was still deciding when the show started and who cares (oops I mean ) remembers the others?? !
    I'm not holding my breath, but who knows.. this is pure entertainment for me at least!!

Out of sleuthing and into SPECULATION

I'm putting on my swami turban and predicting that Gina will be the hot-blooded trouble-maker of the group beyond first night. I also predict that she and Lisa will butt heads while Ellen tries to play peacemaker. Desiree will think everyone is immature except her while Kim bats her eyes and puts on a Mona Lisa smile.

Okay - turban off...that was hard.

Of course, I don't own a swami turban so there is no way I could have made those predictions so of course, they are all wrong.
    I am a great fan of unfounded, completely bogus speculation. I think it's marvelous. Keep it coming! .

Have I mentioned I love baseless, out-of-left-field speculation that is not actually supported by any evidence? I'm not saying that your speculation here is of that kind, I'm just saying that there's no evidence for it whatsoever, which is why I love it. I'll go even further to say that Gina - purely based on her ownership of a good, traditional Italian name - will become the Prince's girlfriend-in-waiting!

Sadly it looks like my early favorite, not-quite-blue-blood-but-no-common-peasant-either Erica is going to be kicked back to the US before she can do much damage with her two artificial weapons of mass seduction. So sad *boohoo*. Where am I going to find someone equally good to write about?? **crying**
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Okay, my # 12 pick is pretty much down to who this girl in the background is.. I have cropped and sharpened the image as best I can.... I'm thinking it looks more like Jennifer than Laura.. what do you guys think?