Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    And more still...

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

It's hard to tell in the screencap Cafegirl posted above, but the girl (in the white shorts) that he's sitting with on the beach has blonde hair in a ponytail.
    Last edited by jette66; 09-30-2006 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    It's hard to tell in the screencap Cafegirl posted above, but the girl (in the white shorts) that he's sitting on the beach with has blonde hair in a ponytail.
    And her hair is really long, is it Kim, do you think? She was shown on the beach with the other girls with a long pony tail.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv View Post
    And her hair is really long, is it Kim you think?
    It could be, but it's definitely not our socialite.. I"m wondering if they're going to do the same thing with one on one dates like the past 2 seasons where it's a rose or you're bye, bye? If so and the Prince and Socialite are on a 1 on 1 date in the above pictures, I'd say she did NOT get a rose... Looks like she'll be calling in daddy's private jet to come take her home.. "To heck with coach seats again!!" :Lol :nono

There are 3 more pics, one of which <3realitytv ppsted before my screencaps.. the other 2 are different frames of that same sequence. My computer went wacko!

Okay so I messed up on the socialite and her diamond headband - maybe it was the sparkle of her tears that made me think I saw it.

Also the pic of Sadie shows her sitting in an office (?) type background - computer, etc...maybe this was her at home interview rather than during the show. I still think she makes the first cut, though.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What about the girl in the black bikini top? Any ideas who that is? She has darker hair, and her eyebrows haven't been tweezed to death.

Also...I think the hair on the girl wearing the boxer-like shorts standing on the balcony with the prince looks too long to be Lisa. So that would leave Gina or Jeanette.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    What about the girl in the black bikini top? Any ideas who that is? She has darker hair, and her eyebrows haven't been tweezed to death.

Also...I think the hair on the girl wearing the boxer-like shorts standing on the balcony with the prince looks too long to be Lisa. So that would leave Gina or Jeanette.
    Well i looked at each girl and the black bikini top girl does not match any of the bachelorettes at all. Anyone else thinks this way?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm thinking we should compare the Italian girl to the bikini girl maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I HOPE SO....I can't remember the last time we were this close to
    show time and didnt' have the first cut nailed down
    Charlie's season. Almost no spoilers that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/preview2/Dreamerss03668.jpg

Looks like Jessica is going to the next round!!!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/preview2/Dreamerss03577.jpg

And Sadie's staying too!!! WOW this is so confusing now!!!
    Is that Jessica?

And while that's Sadie, the background looks like a hotel room. So this could be a pre-meet interview snuck in to fool us.
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/Bachelor9/preview2/Dreamerss03578.jpg
    The pony tail gal may be Kim. She likes pony tails, has long hair, and is thin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I also think it looks like either Lisa or Gina in the casual clothes on the balcony watching fireworks.
    Fireworks gal's hair is too long for it to be Lisa.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?