Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures Are Up! **All Spoilers and Speculation Goes Here!**

Im soo excited whoo hooo!
    Last edited by sanlee; 09-28-2006 at 11:03 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    You BAD Down Fido...oops...I mean GET DOWN with the snark, MsFroggy!
    Woof! Woof!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Okay, what if i said that i found a video that actually shows 10 minutes of the girls meeting the bachelor and a little of the cocktail party; Should I post it here? Or is it too spoilerish? It shows the actual first episode but without the background music and everything. Let me know. I was shocked to see it and shocked that they let that out already. It doesnt show who gets the first rose or the rose ceremony, just when Lorenzo meets the 25 girls one on one coming out of the limo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv View Post
    Okay, what if i said that i found a video that actually shows 10 minutes of the girls meeting the bachelor and a little of the cocktail party; Should I post it here? Or is it too spoilerish? It shows the actual first episode but without the background music and everything. Let me know. I was shocked to see it and shocked that they let that out already. It doesnt show who gets the first rose or the rose ceremony, just when Lorenzo meets the 25 girls one on one coming out of the limo.
    Oh, please do share, 3realitytv, if you haven't posted it already in the media thread.. post it here if you think it's spoilerish, because we didn't make that thread a spoiler thread. Thanks!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Oh, please do share, 3realitytv, if you haven't posted it already in the media thread.. post it here if you think it's spoilerish, because we didn't make that thread a spoiler thread. Thanks!!
    lol okay i will. Its not really spoilerish but it shows the meeting of lorenzo and women. lol i was shocked here it is..
    SPOILERISH-DO NOT GO IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE PART OF THE FIRST EPISODE!!!!!
    http://www.tv.com/the-bachelor/show/...table;title;16

just click on Watch Video and its the behind the scenes one B-roll!!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 09-29-2006 at 12:09 AM.

Now we know who's who for sure!!!! YAYYYY and the toast we thought was the final 12 was actually not. haha isnt it exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle View Post
    I almost didn't read this thread, because I didn't want to "spoil" the show. I am so glad I did! This is much more fun than the actual show. Yes -- Y'all ROCK!

Maybe soon I will rock by association!
    Glad you're joining us Wryle!! We have the most fun here and just wait until we start our "fun with the Bachelor" thread where everyone gets a little creative with the screencaps and girls, etc.!!!
    I have a new one I'm saying my my next avatar... hint, hint.. socialite, weapons... l

Hi Everyone! I can't believe all the work everyone has done, and if it's okay, I'd love to pitch in and help (when I can).

I'm really starting to wonder if the "toasting" pic everyone has been analyzing is the final 12, or if it takes place after he's met each girl 1-on-1 and he's just walked in to join the party. I wonder this because it seems like there are more than 12 girls there, and it also seems odd that they're toasting wine glasses instead of champagne glasses. Also...if you look close, there are no roses in sight.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Hi Everyone! I can't believe all the work everyone has done, and if it's okay, I'd love to pitch in and help (when I can).

I'm really starting to wonder if the "toasting" pic everyone has been analyzing is the final 12, or if it takes place after he's met each girl 1-on-1 and he's just walked in to join the party. I wonder this because it seems like there are more than 12 girls there, and it also seems odd that they're toasting wine glasses instead of champagne glasses. Also...if you look close, there are no roses in sight.

Just a thought.

Welcome! I just gave out a video of the first epy and the toast is not the final 12, its just everyone toasting before or somthing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post

Just a thought.
    I agree. I think the best bet for figuring out the top 12 is to figure out everyone in the bump and grind, pillow fight series of pictures because I think this might be the 2nd epi's Mediterranean cruise date with all 12 girls.
    AND please, Jette66, join in and welcome back!