Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with The Bachelor: Rome

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Fun with The Bachelor: Rome

Well, my Bachelor friends, I knew if I searched hard enough, I might find some pictures of the newest Bachelorettes........ Since this season seems destined to Go to the Dogs, with our Royal Doggie Line Prince, it only seems appropriate that the casting directors should include a few "special" beauties and drama queens (and princesses) to the cast..... So, remember you saw it here first, here's a few of the new Bachelorettes!!

There are definitely a few "drama" queens...

We had to have some ethnic diversity, so we have an Indian maiden, another "Princess" and of course, a nurse!

Yet some more Princesses!

There's always at least one Diva

Not to mention a Bikini Model

We always have some Blondes with dark roots

This is bound to be a Pageant "Girl"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Oh my goodness Cafegirl, you crack me up! Love it!!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

cafegirl! I love the diva!!!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Cafegirl, thank you, excellent work.

Now that we have pictures of the future Bachelorettes, it's time for me to do my very first traditional rip-apart-the-Bachelorettes post. I gotta tell you, just at first glance, I don't like any of them. I know... what a shock.
    However the Pageant girl just gets on my last nerve. What is that expression on her face? My goodness! Where did they find these dogs?? And I just don't see why we need to have a bikini model in each and every season. I hope she gets dumped in the first episode 'cause I'm sick of her already.

So far, even though I already hate all of them, the second one from the top in the purple dress is my sentimental favorite. There's just something in her face that makes me smile, and she seems to be quite young compared to some of those other wrinkly old dogs. I'm sure DogPrince will be more than happy to at least pick her to stay in the first round. So, I'm officially opening the Purple Dress fan club to all my fellow Bachelor fans! I'm rooting for the Purple Dress Chick!

Disclaimer: This is not a bandwagon. I repeat, this is not a bandwagon!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    And I just don't see why we need to have a bikini model in each and every season. I hope she gets dumped in the first episode 'cause I'm sick of her already.
    Oh come on MsFroggy, I hear Bikini dog is also a part time Spy Dog, so maybe she'll woof some doggie poetry and entertain us a little!

. So, I'm officially opening the Purple Dress fan club to all my fellow Bachelor fans! I'm rooting for the Purple Dress Chick!

Disclaimer: This is not a bandwagon. I repeat, this is not a bandwagon!
    I seriously (ok for about 5 seconds) looked for a schoolteacher pooch to fill the recently vacated bandwagon frenzy of one not to be mentioned due to an extreme over usage during the past disaster season!
    So perhaps this season's drama might be between our Biotch Diva and your Purple Dress Princess, because it's not the Bachelor if we don't have our fabricated drama! This season instead of cat fights I guess we'll have the canine ruckus!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I'm thinking this season there will be a lot of talk about bitches.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Sorry, I just can't get behind any dog that shops at Walmart!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Don't you all hear of the word WARNING when posting for those who have liquid in hand when reading? if not please remember those things spilled and they do ruin beautiful dresses. You all OWE ME A BRAND NEW ONE. I just ruin it laughing so hard everything spill all over the computer and me new frock.:

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    I am now composed enough to type (I think.) Who knew chairs could slide out from under you? Thank goodness my hard laughter didn't ruin a new frock - I guess because I don't have a new frock to ruin.

Bandwagon or not I'm picking the purple diva to WIN!!! She (or he) is the absolute cutest of this bunch of bowettes. She (or he) has a sweet smile and fluffy hairdo to boot. I will be devestated if she (or he) doesn't make it to F2 and then WIN!!! the Final Doggy Bone Treat.

Sorry -

I have to go with the blond, even if she has dark roots ...
    She is for real and you can tell she is here for the right reasons ...
    She she doesn't dress slutty ...

Or is it he ??????
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast