Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with The Bachelor: Rome

Yes, ellesbelles, anyone decended from the Adams family of revolutionary fame may also be decended from England's royal line (Mary of Scots). Since the original family in America included 7 boys - that's a lot of descendants.

P.S. Love all the rumors. Plus "Sono bella ragazza - no?" Loved the question marks in Plo's eyes - cracked me up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef View Post
    From the rumor mill (no substantiation) Lorenzo was seen on a plane with Lisa two weeks ago. Also rumor, that Ellen said at a party last week that she made the cut to 8.
    Well, since the "couple" can't be seen in public and an airplane is a very public place, my guess would be a production assistant was traveling with him on his various interview tour.

The Ellen story might hold more weight - because as you might have guessed - for the moment, anyway, I'm following Lisa. In a shot of the partying scene we think is next week's rose ceremony, there is a pic of Lisa in a black dress in the background with 2 of the others. She also wears a black dress while sitting on the floor between the coffee table and sofa (and gasping at some news - the scandal?) but I wonder if that is at the girls' residence...anyway, when Ellen (in green) points out the error of Lisa's ways, she is seated on a sofa at the castle wearing a strapless yellow gown...you can't see the gown during the hands to face scene, but she has bare shoulders. So, when did the Ellen attack take place? This next week or the following week?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

One of the Next Bachelor candidates......

Awwww Dr. Deluca, sooooo cute!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Hey Dr. love the NEW bachelor and girls...I WILL fight ya'll for
    him...lol.

he will be a LOT more loyal than any man and give you more lovin

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Deluca View Post
    http://www.halloweenstreet.com/images/product/DG50071.jpg
    One of the Next Bachelor candidates......

Awww he's precious!!! Love the crown!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    I can't do this this season. I'm warning you. I don't have time...
    Aw come on, Randal, I promise I'll peel you some grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, ellesbelles, anyone decended from the Adams family of revolutionary fame...
    Fleiss prefers Bachelorettes descended from the Addams Family of television fame.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    Aw come on, Randal, I promise I'll peel you some grapes.
    Hmmm...I might have to take you up on that.

I won't have as much time for commentary this season. I'll still try to put together a season-ending video (there are some good sound-bites already) but I need more insight into their personalities to make funny still images. We don't know any of the contestants well enough yet to satirize them - and so far, this bunch doesn't look like as promising a source of comic material as last season's.

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Hmmm...I might have to take you up on that.

I won't have as much time for commentary this season. I'll still try to put together a season-ending video (there are some good sound-bites already) but I need more insight into their personalities to make funny still images. We don't know any of the contestants well enough yet to satirize them - and so far, this bunch doesn't look like as promising a source of comic material as last season's.
    Last season we hit paydirt with Country Barbie and this season I thought Erica would stay long enough for some good fun but alas she'll fly the coop in max two short weeks. So far all the promising canditates seem like them might get booted fairly early, like Desire.

We need a psycho who'll last at least to F4 ASAP!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV