Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with The Bachelor: Rome

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Not this week - they are all tied for last place. Maybe next week.

Last season, I liked Susan, Sarah B., and Cole right away. This time...nothing. Which is good, because I can be my naturally mean self and not hold back.
    I like it when someone is their naturally mean self and they don't hold back. Wonder why? Hmmm.

Would you be able to find it in your cold, cold heart to spare Agnese just a teensy little bit though? I have a soft spot for the linguistically challenged Italian chick. And may I add that you are Randal the Magnificent!

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I like it when someone is their naturally mean self and they don't hold back. Wonder why? Hmmm.

Would you be able to find it in your cold, cold heart to spare Agnese just a teensy little bit though? I have a soft spot for the linguistically challenged Italian chick. And may I add that you are Randal the Magnificent!

I'll take that title. I kind of like Agnese, too. I guess she's my favorite at this point...because if she says something stupid, I can't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Well, bugsme, if I must owe you a new "frock", I hear they are running a close-out special at Walmart and if not there, I think Ebay is having a hard time even getting a starting bid on these dresses, so maybe I can pick one up for you on my limited "frocks for spills" budget!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/RandalR/The%20Bachelor%208/BuyInBulk.jpg

oh my god this is soo funny!!! love it cafegirl!!!
    Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    This isn't in Randal's league (but then who's is!! ) but it's be the best I could do with only Paint for graphics! Ugh

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    If its not then I will add mine...I bow to you Randal you are the
    KING of snarks...PLEASE PLEASE bring on more...
    I'll do all I can. You win Best Avatar of 2006, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    This isn't in Randal's league (but then who's is!! ) but it's be the best I could do with only Paint for graphics! Ugh

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/fashionlady/AgnesseandLozfunpix.jpg
    It's close - you need to add the obligatory mangled Italian syntax from Lorenzo. Something like: "You are the most beautiful refrigerator I have ever smelled."

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    It's close - you need to add the obligatory mangled Italian syntax from Lorenzo. Something like: "You are the most beautiful refrigerator I have ever smelled."
    Shoot I knew I should have done a collaboration, with the master!! Good one!! Check out the article I'm about to post in the media thread.. it turns out Doggie Prince might have entered in a Dummies Italian Speed course!!
    Last edited by cafegirl; 10-04-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

i love the one of erica as nicole and paris
    Good Things Come To Those Who Wait

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    From the rumor mill (no substantiation) Lorenzo was seen on a plane with Lisa two weeks ago. Also rumor, that Ellen said at a party last week that she made the cut to 8.

FORT Newbie

Wouldn't it be funny. . .

If the woman Lorenzo picks was also of royal descent? While researchers disagree about how many Americans (I'm sticking to Americans here) are truly descended from royalty, the number is astronomical. It's just that most folks don't know their ancestry. However, there are many MANY people who know enough to prove descent from at least one or two royal lines.

I know this is wild speculation, but from what I've read here, it sounds like it would be within the realm of Fleiss's behavior to have a team of people researching contestant's genealogies and the winner gets a ring...

and an ancestry chart.

oy.

elle

P.S. I am descended from King Edward II of England, who may have died by having a red-hot poker put up his bum. I think I'm content to remain in my anonymous little hovel.