Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun with The Bachelor: Rome

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Don't you all hear of the word WARNING when posting for those who have liquid in hand when reading? if not please remember those things spilled and they do ruin beautiful dresses. You all OWE ME A BRAND NEW ONE. I just ruin it laughing so hard everything spill all over the computer and me new frock.:
    Well, bugsme, if I must owe you a new "frock", I hear they are running a close-out special at Walmart and if not there, I think Ebay is having a hard time even getting a starting bid on these dresses, so maybe I can pick one up for you on my limited "frocks for spills" budget!

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Your Budget Needs Improvement

How much is your doggy budget dear? $0.01cent? I thought I was worth more? Oh boy let me tell you those dresses are so YESTERDAY. I'll look for a better one and can you upppity the budget? :

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Well, bugsme, if I must owe you a new "frock", I hear they are running a close-out special at Walmart and if not there, I think Ebay is having a hard time even getting a starting bid on these dresses, so maybe I can pick one up for you on my limited "frocks for spills" budget!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/RandalR/The%20Bachelor%208/BuyInBulk.jpg
    It's hard to say what is more awful, the fact that we now have to stare at these WalMart dresses again or the fact that the doggie dresses look much better.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    How much is your doggy budget dear? $0.01cent? I thought I was worth more? Oh boy let me tell you those dresses are so YESTERDAY. I'll look for a better one and can you upppity the budget? :
    Bugsme, now don't be offended, for you are Priceless, but my doggy dress budget is pretty slim, all those fancy doggie costumes run for big bucks these days! Gone are the days of a simple doggie collar or sweater, so my "repair the damages" budget is slim to nada!! I'll check out this year's offering for Bachelor pageant dress of the season, perhaps a "not too sparkly" version for Rome!! Want one?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Updated for the new season. Prettier Bachelorettes this time. Milk Bones are cheaper than vodka, anyway.

Randal, you're back in true form! Great updates!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Sorry -

I have to go with the blond, even if she has dark roots ...
    She is for real and you can tell she is here for the right reasons ...
    She she doesn't dress slutty ...
    I'm with you, Jelle. Very sweet expression on that girl.
    Or is it he ??????
    Based on the head shape, I'm pretty sure it's a girl (male Bernese Mountain dogs have much blockier heads.)
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder View Post
    Based on the head shape, I'm pretty sure it's a girl (male Bernese Mountain dogs have much blockier heads.)
    I knew that .... ... I'm sure I did
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    I do have a very serious question to ask. Which ones (plural of course) of these lovely K-9 B#$@*es (I mean beauties) answer to the name "Sarah"? We now already have two "Princess's"!

I am really sure I saw "Dark Roots" and "Diva" toasting with their dog bones after the first rose ceremony. I also think there were 3 pink dresses. Sometime I'll figure out how to post pictures! Sorry I don't have time right now for the paw analysis, but I sure the picture must be flipped. The "Indian Maiden". "Princess #2" and "Nurse" look a lot a like. I think Fleiss is messing with us again!

<b>Sophie</b>, I think you might be right - Darn that Fleiss!!!! Ah, now I'm disillusioned that purple diva might be in cahoots with the blond. Are they from the same kennel? HMM??? Are you sure you don't have time for paw analysis? I'm sure there's something funny going on with Pageant Girl's ears. Why does she (or he) hide them? Much to consider, but I still think purple diva will pull this off - by digging under the hedge to escape. Run, PD, Run!