Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 272

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #81
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    There is another week left for you all to break my heart with proof of a Sarah win. And the girl does want to WIN!

    An added spike in the eye is a PI inserted in his deliberation time before the Final 3 RC. He is in regretful mode and talking about inevitably breaking "someone's" heart (mine). Check out the suit, crooked tie and flattened hair.

    I'm not ready to cave in yet...still a week to go...but...the picture evidence points toward Sarah...something AWSOME must have happened during their final time together.

    Just as long as it wasn't PERFECT; well maybe PERFECTLY AWSOME.

    Ariel, I disagree. DO NOT GIVE UP ON MOANA being the final one. I have a huge feeling SHE is. That tie picture is so strange to me. Why would he come to the final rose ceremony with a crocked tie in the first place. I think the reason why the tie is messed up while talking to Moana is because Sarah messed it up when she said goodbye to him.

    Moana wins!

  2. #82
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8
    Yeah, I would have phrased that differently too, if I were Sarah. I think it is funny how Moana belches during dinner. However, who will his family take either situation is only telling?

    I hope Moana gets Travis' heart in the end. What do you think Anja?

  3. #83
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by candyswirl View Post
    Yeah, I would have phrased that differently too, if I were Sarah. I think it is funny how Moana belches during dinner. However, who will his family take either situation is only telling?

    I hope Moana gets Travis' heart in the end. What do you think Anja?
    I'm sorry candy, but i moved the post to the other thread.....lol

    I'm hoping he'll pick Moana. I personally think they'd be a better fit, than him and Sarah. I have NOTHING against Sarah, i just think Travis and Moana would make a better couple.

  4. #84
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    In the past few seasons it seems to me that the runner up has been a person of good character and that would "take the fall" with grace and dignity; Krisily, John Paul, Charlie, and the Southern girl from Byron's season. If Sarah is the runner up, she resembles these other runner-ups in character.
    So you don't think Moana is a person of good character that would "take the fall" with grace and dignity??? That's interesting.

    And it's funny that you put Krisily in that grouping, as most people throughout her season found her classless and rude. Sure, she took the rejection well, but she certainly didn't appear to have good character, grace, and dignity before that moment.

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey girlsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,165
    Quote Originally Posted by candyswirl View Post
    Ariel, I disagree. DO NOT GIVE UP ON MOANA being the final one. I have a huge feeling SHE is. That tie picture is so strange to me. Why would he come to the final rose ceremony with a crocked tie in the first place. I think the reason why the tie is messed up while talking to Moana is because Sarah messed it up when she said goodbye to him.

    Moana wins!
    The explanatioin for him having a crooked tie may likely be he was fidgeting with it just before having to go in and break up with Moana. I'm sure that he had reason to suspect that this would be very hurtful and is likely a sensitive guy and was sweating having to do this. That seems logical to me..
    Last edited by girlsmom; 02-19-2006 at 07:43 PM.

  6. #86
    FORT Fanatic wooh_okk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    793
    Moana MOANA Moana!

    At least I hope she wins!

    She is exciting, obviously has feelings for him (video), and Travis seems very intimate about her. She made it this far because she got his heart and he has a connection with her.

    Yeahh Sarah had the friendship thing going on, but its possible Moana and him had a friendship too. She didnt have one of the first kisses, no one on one dates, so Travis had to make it be a friendship with every girl at least for the first episode to see if he was interested in them.

    Also, Moanas edits. She always had one on one time with Travis, even though they didnt have a one on one date. They show them going off in the sunset with the waterskis, jumping off of the ship together, close uping on there masages, showing there alone time, and that kinda thing. The editing is in her favor.

    Seems to peachy for sweet girl next door whos been givin the wonderful edit without Travis to get the final rose....

    All of this was JMO tho.

  7. #87
    signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,557
    I'm not so sure that it could be Moana at all. I don't remember ever seeing another Bachelor/ette winner who was edited as the "outcast" or that had such a bad "meeting the parents" scene aired. For that reason, I think it has to be Sarah. She has been edited as the "good girl", but they are trying to put that doubt in there by taking out any romance scenes so it won't be too obvious. It would be very surprising if Moana was the one.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    9,974
    Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I'm not so sure that it could be Moana at all. I don't remember ever seeing another Bachelor/ette winner who was edited as the "outcast" or that had such a bad "meeting the parents" scene aired. For that reason, I think it has to be Sarah. She has been edited as the "good girl", but they are trying to put that doubt in there by taking out any romance scenes so it won't be too obvious. It would be very surprising if Moana was the one.
    Speaking of Moana, in Chris H's interview on the TV guide station,(I think it was that interview ) he referred to the characters on the show. First he was talking about Allie G, then he said another character will be emerging. He end up confirming that the other character is, Moana. I don't believe he would refer to the "winner" as a "character". JMHO

  9. #89
    Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Speaking of Moana, in Chris H's interview on the TV guide station,(I think it was that interview ) he referred to the characters on the show. First he was talking about Allie G, then he said another character will be emerging. He end up confirming that the other character is, Moana. I don't believe he would refer to the "winner" as a "character". JMHO
    I was just thinking about that the other day too. I wondered if during that interview he was talking about Moana, but it could've possibly been Susan too with the whole actress thing. When did Chris come out and confirm he was talking about Moana as another "character"?

  10. #90
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    It would be very surprising if Moana was the one.
    maybe that's the "twist" rumor about how the crew all thought one thing (sarah) but were proven wrong? *shrugs*

    i'm still leaning to moana's favor despite the evidence. i can't help it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.