Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

-He likes Moana more.
    -His family likes Sarah more.
    -He is a wuss.
    -He also doesn't REALLY like either of them enough to see them much past what is contractually obligated, and he has to live with his family's reaction no matter what (although of course we will hear lots of false "follow your heart" comments from them before this is over, no matter how much or little they mean it).

So he will pick Sarah. Give her a promise ring, not an engagement ring. And hightail it out of town to his new practice located nowhere near where his family, or either girl, lives, letting the supposed relationship just sort of whither away until the public forgets about it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by ILive4Bachelor View Post
    I hope you are right, but I don't think so. I think his family had a say in this. They would be more comfortable around the hometown girl that is like them.
    Sarah will go over big with the family, especially the kids and sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    -He likes Moana more.
    -His family likes Sarah more.
    -He is a wuss.
    -He also doesn't REALLY like either of them enough to see them much past what is contractually obligated, and he has to live with his family's reaction no matter what (although of course we will hear lots of false "follow your heart" comments from them before this is over, no matter how much or little they mean it).

So he will pick Sarah. Give her a promise ring, not an engagement ring. And hightail it out of town to his new practice located nowhere near where his family, or either girl, lives, letting the supposed relationship just sort of whither away until the public forgets about it.
    No question in my mind.

I hope you are right, but I don't think so. I think his family had a say in this. They would be more comfortable around the hometown girl that is like them.
    'course they're not from Nashville and it's not home to them. They are primarily from the midwest (if you call CO midwest) so Nashville may seem more "home" to them. But if they are fromBoulder, Vail etc CA would seem more like "home" to them and Moana's the girl

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53 View Post
    'course they're not from Nashville and it's not home to them. They are primarily from the midwest (if you call CO midwest) so Nashville may seem more "home" to them. But if they are fromBoulder, Vail etc CA would seem more like "home" to them and Moana's the girl
    I am going on Travis's mom's hair. Older style. I get the impression that all American girl, kindergarten teacher....would beat out ethnic, liquor distributor. I guess we will see on home town dates. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think mom and dad are going to care for Cali girl.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    No question in my mind.
    I think you got it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    Sarah will go over big with the family, especially the kids and sister.
    I think sarah will win over mom and dad. Sister?? hmmmm....I don't know, she may swing Moana's way.

I am going on Travis's mom's hair. Older style. I get the impression that all American girl, kindergarten teacher....would beat out ethnic, liquor distributor. I guess we will see on home town dates. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think mom and dad are going to care for Cali girl.
    I also think Sarah will make a good impression however it seems the Sarah's folks own a liquor store so I wouldn't use Moana's job against her.
    Who we are is not defined by what we own or how we earn our living. Who we are is evidenced in our quiet passions ... and the signature we trace on those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    I also think Sarah will make a good impression however it seems the Sarah's folks own a liquor store so I wouldn't use Moana's job against her.

lol. Or, by the looks of her hair, she could be crazy and drunk.

T mom to Sarah "OHH COMEON... darlig, i mean darling... get alife seeteart... sweethearttt."

Moana "I qestionn him.. i mean youu about whhyyyy you like my TRAVysseee."
    Moana- Traslation? (looks at the dad)
    hehe... "we want to question why you have interest in our son"

I think sarah will win over mom and dad. Sister?? hmmmm....I don't know, she may swing Moana's way.

My thoughts exactly.

Not sure about the FRC, but whoever hes chosen its evident that hes friends with Sarah, yeah it turned into a relationship, but most connected with Moana.