Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

I AGREE!! Come on, Fleiss! Make Moana our net Bachelorette!!!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I've said since the first episode that Sarah wins. Not that I think they're a "perfect couple", but objectively, Sarah fits better (and fits the evidence better!). Moana would be emotionally high maintenance, and I don't think Travis wants to deal with that after a long day in the ER.

As for Sarah, I think there'll be no proposal. But after what, eight dates total, three of which were group dates, and two involved family, how could he? If this is for real, it will be more like Charlie and Sarah Bee. A year from now maybe, but no proposal to come soon. I just don't like the "promise ring" idea. I hope Travis doesn't go there.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post
    I've said since the first episode that Sarah wins. Not that I think they're a "perfect couple", but objectively, Sarah fits better (and fits the evidence better!). Moana would be emotionally high maintenance, and I don't think Travis wants to deal with that after a long day in the ER.

As for Sarah, I think there'll be no proposal. But after what, eight dates total, three of which were group dates, and two involved family, how could he? If this is for real, it will be more like Charlie and Sarah Bee. A year from now maybe, but no proposal to come soon. I just don't like the "promise ring" idea. I hope Travis doesn't go there.
    Well, the way I see it is:
    • He picks Moana if he likes her more.
    • He picks Sarah if he likes her more.
    • He picks Sarah if he's uncertain.
    • He picks Sarah if he doesn't really think either one of them are right long-term.

So Sarah is holding most of the cards, regardless of whether anything actually materializes. I'm not sure either of their familes would approve of them "living in sin" the way Charlie and Sara B are...and I doubt that's what Travis has in mind, anyway.

FORT Regular
    I don't even like Moana all that well, but I would watch her as the next Bachelorette. Can you imagine, after seeing her myspace poetry, if some guy tried to do the poem thing with her? The look on her face would be priceless!! The guys they would have to get would be interesting too. Definitely no Fabrices!!

Oh, I'm picking Sarah...if you couldn't tell!

Sarah is my guess. She is very much like him amd while opposites attract I think Moana is just too different from him. Travis is probably a very comfortable person to be around and I have a feeling that Sarah is very similar. They also seem to be even tempered people for the most part. There jobs say that about both of them to me. (ER doc...I'm guessing, K-teacher...I've been there) Moana is too emotional for him. I once dated an emotional guy and he was constantly upset with me because I wouldn't go crazy over the same things he would and at times I just wanted to tell him to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia View Post

Wow Zinnia! Kudos to you! I started thinking it might be Sarah by the second episode, but my feeling was more concrete by the third episode. Great job!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    That would be the Love Apprentice.

Moana would have them complete tasks: each group would redo a room in her apartment, host a poetry slam competition for charity, bind then sell a volume of her written work on the beach...and each week the winning team goes surfing, biking on the boardwalk, hanging out in a cafe. Oh, losers? Well, the losing team has to meet with all the rejected b-ettes from Bachelor 8 and share their negative views after which Jennifer & Shiloh give one the boot per week.

Hey Fleiss, have you got a trump card?
    You really, really need to pitch this - it would be priceless! Being a bit of a rebel, myself, and not truly wanting to go to Paris, I'm throwing Moana's name into the poll pot; though I would like to see her not win if your scenario could happen. Still laughing!

FORT Fanatic
    He's picking Moana.
    TPTB editing have never got us past the 'just friends' vibe with Sarah, IMO.
    The tie anaylsis FRC pics, that he walks Sarah to limo and returns to meet Moana are convincing.
    And Chris Harrison's comment way back that many took to mean Sarah:
    "I can't believe we went all the way to Paris and it turned out like this" ... refers to Moana being picked without having a true date (individual) while in Paris!

Quote Originally Posted by Netcam View Post
    He's picking Moana.
    The tie anaylsis FRC pics, that he walks Sarah to limo and returns to meet Moana are convincing.
    "I can't believe we went all the way to Paris and it turned out like this" ... refers to Moana being picked without having a true date (individual) while in Paris!

I so hope you're right!!
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Netcam View Post
    He's picking Moana.
    I hope you are right, but I don't think so. I think his family had a say in this. They would be more comfortable around the hometown girl that is like them.