Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Those who have mentioned Moana as the next Bachelorette have a good point. I think she would be terrific. She has just enough irreverent sense of humor and wit to make it fun watching. She is definitely attractive enough and exotic enough (1/2 polynesian/asian mix) to please those who think we should have some diversity on this show. She also has the sophistication to handle a variety of men and situations. All in all, a very good choice.

Travis' Choice

I like both girls and they both have great qualities, but I think Sarah fits in better with his lifestyle. Travis' lifestyle involves mountain biking, white water kayaking, etc. Both of these usually involve camping--in a tent. Especially if you do any longer river trips of 2-6 days. I can see Sarah doing this a lot more than I can Moana. Of course, that is making a judgment from going off what little we have seen of them on TV.

I compare this season to Jen's season when she was down to Jerry and JP. Jerry was her fantasy, JP probably the better choice for her. Once she picked Jerry and they got in the real world, they were not compatible and had nothing to talk about. That's how I see Travis with Moana and Sarah. Moana is like his fantasy, but in the real world I don't see their lifestyles mixing. But, who thought Trista would end up in Vail, Colorado?

I think his logic will prevail and he will go with Sarah.

My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by idol2fan View Post
    I like both girls and they both have great qualities, but I think Sarah fits in better with his lifestyle. Travis' lifestyle involves mountain biking, white water kayaking, etc. Both of these usually involve camping--in a tent. Especially if you do any longer river trips of 2-6 days. I can see Sarah doing this a lot more than I can Moana. Of course, that is making a judgment from going off what little we have seen of them on TV.

I compare this season to Jen's season when she was down to Jerry and JP. Jerry was her fantasy, JP probably the better choice for her. Once she picked Jerry and they got in the real world, they were not compatible and had nothing to talk about. That's how I see Travis with Moana and Sarah. Moana is like his fantasy, but in the real world I don't see their lifestyles mixing. But, who thought Trista would end up in Vail, Colorado?

I think his logic will prevail and he will go with Sarah.

My two cents.
    I think you're right and he will go with Sarah..but I think it's a horrible choice, and that he will not be with her more than a couple of months before he realizes he made a mistake lol
    Bolje je u malim stvarima biti veliki, nego u velikim mali.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    Those who have mentioned Moana as the next Bachelorette have a good point. I think she would be terrific. She has just enough irreverent sense of humor and wit to make it fun watching. She is definitely attractive enough and exotic enough (1/2 polynesian/asian mix) to please those who think we should have some diversity on this show. She also has the sophistication to handle a variety of men and situations. All in all, a very good choice.
    Yeah, but where on earth are they going to find 25 guys who are worldly, sophisticated, complex, good looking and just stupid enough to go on Reality Television???
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 02-16-2006 at 06:03 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

And the final rose goes to MOANA. Gosh I cant stand safe and "innocent" people like Sarah. Moana may have some issues, but she is a WAY more interesting and fun person to be with. I sure hope he picks her, or hes headed straight towards boredom.

Sarah. Simply put, I'm looking at this objectively using only the FRC screencaps and all evidence points to Sarah. I will gladly change my vote if there is one single clue in favor of Moana.

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    And the final rose goes to MOANA. Gosh I cant stand safe and "innocent" people like Sarah. Moana may have some issues, but she is a WAY more interesting and fun person to be with. I sure hope he picks her, or hes headed straight towards boredom.
    Since I don't care much for the good doc, I actually think it would be better for Moana if he didn't pick her. She could do way better than him. Plus, it's a reality show given that all the losers are the real winners.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Since I don't care much for the good doc, I actually think it would be better for Moana if he didn't pick her. She could do way better than him. Plus, it's a reality show given that all the losers are the real winners.
    There you go, MsFroggy! Now you've got it! Believe me Travis is NOT your type and probably not really Moana's type. Be happy for her that she escaped. She couldn't "cash" him in for a trip to Aruba if she found that he didn't suit her. He's not a prize, he's a boatload full of unhappiness and confusion for the wrong girl. I know, I'm not so fun.sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post

Can't help but agree. But, sometimes what seems obvious to us doesn't to those who aren't adventurous enough to take a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    I agree that if Fleiss is brighter than a 15 watt bulb, he will sign Moana as the next bachelorette. I think that her personality could carry a show and given a decent collection of men from which to choose it would be a helluva ride.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman