Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Well, my friend, girlsmom, we seem to agree on something! What I've hi-lighted is the only thing, though, I'm sad to say I can adamantly agree with. Geez, To characterize Moana as someone who 'doesn't give a rip'... 'gets even, not mad" "writes her own rules and to heck what everyone else wants" is basically caricaturing the "persona" of an individual I wasn't aware that you knew personally, but more importantly, is basically the reverse slam of what all the Sarah fans are crying out 'foul' in generalizing Sarah!!
    We can scrutinize, snark and flame-ho all these girls, but it goes two ways. I don't see Sarah or Moana in their "real" life existence being capable of living up to the parody of labels we have heaved on both of them.
    I've said, personally, I like both girls and have had a heck of a good time snarking about both (in the context of this show), but for me and mind you, it's just my opinion, it's a large leap to characterize either girl as stereotype of the character we've come to assign them on the boards and the show.
    Personally, I think either girl would be fun to meet and have some interesting conversations with.. but that's just me!
    Fun to meet sure. Not for the same guy though. Moana needs a poetic smart alleck. (Obviously t.v. Moana and only in my opinion., lol)

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Sarah is almost certainly going to win. But I feel bad for Moana, because she will be crushed. Sarah would handle losing a lot better.
    Sarah knew she was winning from day one... "You're from Nashville? I'm from Nashville!..... case closed

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop1 View Post
    Sarah knew she was winning from day one... "You're from Nashville? I'm from Nashville!..... case closed
    uh, how do you know that? or is it just opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Moana needs a poetic smart alleck.
    No she needs a solid, confident, secure man to ground and reaffirm her. Watching her is like watching a friend of mine - and he found that special person whom he says loves him more than she probably should. Not an easy person at times.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think a lot of this show is not seen by the viewer thanks to the editing. However, I can see a lot of chemistry between Sarah and Travis. Some people are better off in the long run (relationship wise) if they start off with a friendship first. They have a solid one and since the fantasy date until now, we've seen a growing affection between the two of them. I don't think anybody should be forced to love someone in about 6 weeks time. That's not fair to anybody. If we don't see a mushy "fall all over each other" romance between two people then so be it. At least we know they're real feelings rather than time-forced ones.

On that note, I definitely feel that Sarah is the right choice for Travis. Moana is more of an eccentric person and doesn't mesh well with Travis and his earthy ways. She's more of a poem writing, Ghandi type of person where Travis is the rock climbing, toasting smores in the middle of no where type of person. Those two personalities would clash in the long run. You can't change an outdoorsman into a poem writer. Maybe that's why he gave Kristen the boot for the cheesy poem and orange teeth. JMO

I also think that Travis is a great catch. He has his likes and dislikes, is very driven (he's a doctor for crying out loud), seems very caring and sincere, and has friends that obviously care about his well-being (dorky or not). He may say "guys" a lot in reference to the bachelorettes, but who doesn't say that on a daily basis? I just think "you guys" need to give our lovely doctor a little slack. He's doing the best he can with what he knows.

I'm full-force on the Sarah train. I think they're a great match. I like Moana in her own respects, but I don't necessarily feel she's the right person for Travis. I guess we'll see how it all plays out in a few hours. Until then.....

GO SARAH!!!

And the final rose goes to.....

Sarah Stone and Travis Stork

Here's the final picture.
    Ring necklace and rose (there was a final rose).

Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I like this one, too.

Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I thought for sure he was going to pick Moana because ot their chemistry. Guess the good girl won in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Didn't Chris said this is The most Dramatic "Conclusion" ( not rose ceremony, not proposal)

What if he puts them both back in the limos...and flys away in the helicopter in the dark Paris night saying this whole show was the biggest mistake of my life....thanks sis for getting me into this!

When I said this back then I was bing facetious.....in retrospect it may have been Travis channeling his dreams to me..(lol)