Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by purplehatjane View Post
    Well, we will know for sure in just two days and regardless of who wins....thanks to all of you.............It's been a hellofa ride. Go Sarah!!
    It has been quite a ride, hasn't it! Go Sarah, bring it home. jk: Sarah is going to be chosen, but I also think that she and Travis are probably very well suited to each other and that makes me happy. But, most importantly of all purplehatjane

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    Now we see T mixing his drink with a butcher knife when M is entertaining him for dinner ...
    Now that this was brought up, although I don't believe it is a telltale sign that Moana is getting the final rose, I really laughed when I saw Travis do this. It's just seemed like one of those odd things you do when you're with someone that you're totally comfortable with. Either that or the night turned into a scene from Fatal Attraction.
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    Now that this was brought up, although I don't believe it is a telltale sign that Moana is getting the final rose, I really laughed when I saw Travis do this. It's just seemed like one of those odd things you do when you're with someone that you're totally comfortable with. Either that or the night turned into a scene from Fatal Attraction.
    He's a guy, it was the closest utensil handy. lol Maybe you're right though: he had just grabbed it away from Moana and was keeping an eye on it. that knife away from Moana.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    If I may be so bold, my take on what Cerese is saying is that Travis and SB had an instant and intense connection. (I agree with that.) Further, Travis made an error when letting SB go, and by the time he gets down to the F2, he recognizes the error of his ways.

I posted a few days ago my final take on SB and Travis. I continue to believe she hurt him by being so drunk on the camping date. I won't post the whole thing again. But, I will say that I believe that Travis was more into Sarah B. than she was into him (and that's why he was hurt). She may have been caught up in the whole scenario (as I do believe the setup creates some very significant psychological pressure to 'fall in love'), but I also think she's moved on in her life.

I do believe she was interested in him, if he had not given her the first rose I think things would have turn out different, the first rose got to her head, she said in an interview she which that Travis had acted real, to me that means that he did not open up much, she was geninue, she liked him, was there for him, she was the favorite too.

I don't understand why people believe that because SarahB and Travis had an immediate connection that that means that this means they were destined to be forever.

How many of us have had an immediate attraction for someone that just hasn't panned out over time once we got to know that person? I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I don't understand why people believe that because SarahB and Travis had an immediate connection that that means that this means they were destined to be forever.

How many of us have had an immediate attraction for someone that just hasn't panned out over time once we got to know that person? I find it hard to believe that I'm the only one.

No, you're not the only one. Usually happens to me right after I sober up.
    Or the last call lights come on.....

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    No, you're not the only one. Usually happens to me right after I sober up.
    Or the last call lights come on.....
    that was a good one

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I have to say that unlike many past seasons, I am growing increasingly disinterested as the season has reached the end. I have long felt confident that Sara will receive the final rose. (And I do prefer our sleuthing methods to Chris Harrison giving it away) . I , oddly enough, find that I dont care if Travis proposes to her since I dont see a strong romantic connection between them and I am skeptic enough to question why he would do that. He seems to be a really decent fellow. And she is nice enough, but I'm just not that into them. I taped the WTA and skimmed it. I'll probably do the same with the first hour and watch the second hour live with you all. This season has proved to be a disappointment. Maybe it's because we have gotten so good at sleuthing that we ruined it (for me). Oh well, Amazing Race starts on Tuesday and I never read the spoilers for that.
    Boy have you ever hit the nail on the head for me here.LOL I really don't care either way who he takes. I give it six months if that & if they make I wish them well. ABC llost me entirely on this one & I am a major Bachelor fan.
    I think Travis is a nice enough guy don't get me wrong but to carry a show NO. Too guarded & I understand why with the career & all that goes with that.
    I am not even sure if I will watch it as it is on. May just tape & watch later that way I can fast forward the stuff that is absolute crap!! LOL Should probably be about an hour & three quarters I figure. LOL

Crystal Allen

Blob

After Blob's season i think one of his friends or bandmates was quoted as saying something along the lines of him never being interested in any of the girls, that he just picked Estella because he had to pick somebody. Maybe that's the case here.

A couple of FORT'ers and TWOP'ers have pointed out that it might be better if the first round of cuts didn't have to happen so soon. That if 'the one' exists in any group, she might well get rejected early merely because chemistry that might have developed wasn't felt initially, or he just didn't get enough time with a girl. Maybe if they changed the format and started with maybe 20 girls instead of 25, included a "get to know you" cocktail party, followed by 4 group dates of 5, the Bachelor might have a better chance to get to know each one a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees View Post
    After Blob's season i think one of his friends or bandmates was quoted as saying something along the lines of him never being interested in any of the girls, that he just picked Estella because he had to pick somebody. Maybe that's the case here.

A couple of FORT'ers and TWOP'ers have pointed out that it might be better if the first round of cuts didn't have to happen so soon. That if 'the one' exists in any group, she might well get rejected early merely because chemistry that might have developed wasn't felt initially, or he just didn't get enough time with a girl. Maybe if they changed the format and started with maybe 20 girls instead of 25, included a "get to know you" cocktail party, followed by 4 group dates of 5, the Bachelor might have a better chance to get to know each one a bit better.
    I have to say that I agree with the idea of whittling 25 people down to 12 based on one cocktail party is downright silly. Unless one really is struck by lightening, it's quite a risk that (imagine guitar music here) The One is let go. Everyone is so into the fact that these relationships developed this season, but there was probably not much that kept either of the final two there on the first night.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!