Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

One more note re: the fairytale and I appreciate you all taking the time to read my thots. Didn't the prince try the glass shoe on many before he found the one....

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    One more note re: the fairytale and I appreciate you all taking the time to read my thots. Didn't the prince try the glass shoe on many before he found the one....

Yes he did, but this prince who from the first night got SB all hot and bothered didn't deliver, so someone else will have to do the work for him and will get a thrill out of it. Sorry I'm bad and I know it.LOL

I have to say that unlike many past seasons, I am growing increasingly disinterested as the season has reached the end. I have long felt confident that Sara will receive the final rose. (And I do prefer our sleuthing methods to Chris Harrison giving it away) . I , oddly enough, find that I dont care if Travis proposes to her since I dont see a strong romantic connection between them and I am skeptic enough to question why he would do that. He seems to be a really decent fellow. And she is nice enough, but I'm just not that into them. I taped the WTA and skimmed it. I'll probably do the same with the first hour and watch the second hour live with you all. This season has proved to be a disappointment. Maybe it's because we have gotten so good at sleuthing that we ruined it (for me). Oh well, Amazing Race starts on Tuesday and I never read the spoilers for that.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    I have to say that unlike many past seasons, I am growing increasingly disinterested as the season has reached the end. I have long felt confident that Sara will receive the final rose. (And I do prefer our sleuthing methods to Chris Harrison giving it away) . I , oddly enough, find that I dont care if Travis proposes to her since I dont see a strong romantic connection between them and I am skeptic enough to question why he would do that. He seems to be a really decent fellow. And she is nice enough, but I'm just not that into them. I taped the WTA and skimmed it. I'll probably do the same with the first hour and watch the second hour live with you all. This season has proved to be a disappointment. Maybe it's because we have gotten so good at sleuthing that we ruined it (for me). Oh well, Amazing Race starts on Tuesday and I never read the spoilers for that.
    PJ I really don't care either. However I do believe that it is Moana..... She has not said anything about any of the girls in the house. and I do believe that its her.

I thot this was an open board for discussion and presentation of each of our ideas. Obviously from my posts I am seeing something different to this story. I welcome your thots - they are all interesting to me - it's just that I am not seeing what you are seeing. I watched the WTA - I saw the way he treated SB - but it is my feeling that what was said is all part of the show. Why is there a thread on FORT that is for possible twists - we haven't ever had that before - could something be going on here that we weren't expecting ? That's all I am saying - and I plan on watching the show bec I think there are enough red flags up with both SS and M. Remember the vase of dead roses behind SS when she was saying she didn't know what to think when SB was let go. Now we see T mixing his drink with a butcher knife when M is entertaining him for dinner (a dinner full of gourmet things which I don't think T likes - does she know him ??)

FORT Fan
    that says it all, pajamasam!! It seems that Sarah will get the final rose and my response is "ok". Since the editing should make us care about the outcome...if Sarah is selected, the editing has failed to draw many viewers into the drama. Of course, if Travis and Sarah have developed a strong and undeniable attraction to one another it could be that the editors did the best they could.

I with you on all of the above!!!! I find can't wait for it to be over !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    I thot this was an open board for discussion and presentation of each of our ideas. Obviously from my posts I am seeing something different to this story. I welcome your thots - they are all interesting to me - it's just that I am not seeing what you are seeing. I watched the WTA - I saw the way he treated SB - but it is my feeling that what was said is all part of the show. Why is there a thread on FORT that is for possible twists - we haven't ever had that before - could something be going on here that we weren't expecting ? That's all I am saying - and I plan on watching the show bec I think there are enough red flags up with both SS and M. Remember the vase of dead roses behind SS when she was saying she didn't know what to think when SB was let go. Now we see T mixing his drink with a butcher knife when M is entertaining him for dinner (a dinner full of gourmet things which I don't think T likes - does she know him ??)
    Of course, it's an open board for discussion. No one said you couldn't post your SB theory but that doesn't mean everyone will agree with you. As far as having a twist thread, ABC has nothing to do with these boards. Anyone can start a thread (as long as it's ok with the mods).

So what you're saying is what Travis said about SB and what they showed about Travis & SB's dates on the WTA were all "fake" and put on to trick us because at the end he is going back to SB and dumping SarahS and Moana? Are you saying the whole show has left us "clues", that the entire show has been a farce, everyone is acting, and that nothing is as it seems and Travis will go find SB and end up with her? You believe that the dead roses behind SArah and Travis stirring his drink with a butcher knife while at Moana's are "signs"??? You think that Travis and SB fell in love at the very beginning of this show and everything else has been done to trick us and hide the surprise ending? Is that what you're saying?

Again, of course, you can post what you think is going to happen at the end of this show, I just don't agree with you......at all.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    So what you're saying is what Travis said about SB and what they showed about Travis & SB's dates on the WTA were all "fake" and put on to trick us because at the end he is going back to SB and dumping SarahS and Moana? Are you saying the whole show has left us "clues", that the entire show has been a farce, everyone is acting, and that nothing is as it seems and Travis will go find SB and end up with her? You believe that the dead roses behind SArah and Travis stirring his drink with a butcher knife while at Moana's are "signs"??? You think that Travis and SB fell in love at the very beginning of this show and everything else has been done to trick us and hide the surprise ending? Is that what you're saying?
    If I may be so bold, my take on what Cerese is saying is that Travis and SB had an instant and intense connection. (I agree with that.) Further, Travis made an error when letting SB go, and by the time he gets down to the F2, he recognizes the error of his ways.

I posted a few days ago my final take on SB and Travis. I continue to believe she hurt him by being so drunk on the camping date. I won't post the whole thing again. But, I will say that I believe that Travis was more into Sarah B. than she was into him (and that's why he was hurt). She may have been caught up in the whole scenario (as I do believe the setup creates some very significant psychological pressure to 'fall in love'), but I also think she's moved on in her life.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Newbie
    Well, we will know for sure in just two days and regardless of who wins....thanks to all of you.............It's been a hellofa ride. Go Sarah!!