Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ericsshop View Post
    """"I TOTALLY AGREE! TO-TALL-Y. This was mentioned before by someone, maybe even you? The thing I wonder is if Travis is really the Travis that has been presented to us? Same goes for Sarah & Moana. I'm always curious as to who & how they REALLY are. Whatever, not losing sleep over it, and I still think Sarah gets the final rose.""""

I think you have them all here as they are, my one wonder was about the doc, but, after being so considerate and kind to Ali G. its real. IMHO

he's too darned nice actually, but, than agaif he didn'tseek out the bachelor, they found him, waliking by a pub innashville after they struck out at the interviews.

The docs and nurses at Vanderbilt say that he is being portrayed as he is everyday. On a professional level, my dh says that he is very nice.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in a previous post, but I was thinking that "meat" may be connecting Travis to Sarah and her family. I thought the conversation at the grill with her dad at the hometown date about Dad's favorite type of meat was strange. However, after seeing the outtakes at TWTA, it seems that Sarah was quite happy that Travis shared his meat with her. Hmmmmm. Perhaps there's more to this meat connection than what we're seeing. Ha-ha.

I'm like the energizer bunny that won't go away - but I have a few more thots to think about - and as I said before - it's just bec the stuff we are seeing with M and SS doesn't quite add up. Just another opinion that's all:

1) SB and T have initial attraction, nothing changes during the show, edit is good, home visit with mom is good, T says he was happy to see they had reconnected. We hear in intial previews ep 1 - Being in Paris is like a fairytale.
    2) On the champagne cellar date private talk with SB he says something about take you to a hidden place.
    3) On Jehan's date at ET he says to Jehan it would break my heart if you left - and would you be willing to wait around while I get to know the other girls - neither of these statements make much sense in relation to Jehan - doesn't even know her and she's breaking his heart - and wait around - it doesn't happen - he lets her go... but it plants an idea that this could happen in relation to someone else.
    4) When T and SB are going into pool hall SB says (vo) are there rules. (Yes, there are rules to the format of the show)
    5) When he rejects her - in their little talk he says I didn't want to do this - she says but you have to (the rules).
    6) Clearly smiling when she leaves - she hugs him - I will miss you, I will miss you too. Hmmm - not too unhappy.
    7) Then abc shows the tears - but these are tears from saying goodbye to Shiloh earlier. SB says he rejected all of us but he hadn't when Shiloh left - SB was still in it. I'm so hurt and confused .. why would she be hurt and confused at that point ?
    8) So she is either fed up with the goings on in the house and can't stand it anymore - or maybe needs time bec this is going so fast - she needs to get away and think about things away from all the goings on in the house. Not sure how "the rules" would apply here - but he has to let her go bec she needs to get away. If she has to get away, she can't be in the show anymore.
    9) WTA - a lot of intense pics - the 2 climbing up in a tree, passionate kiss - (can I see M or SS climbing up in a tree - no - and he says got to be true to yourself....) but he is clearly uneasy and is carrying it along per "the rules" to look like he has rejected her. But he rejected both Susan and Kristin and he is so nice to them - very sweet to Susan and is even going to set Kristin up with a friend of his. But with SB - he is rather abrupt - but strangely done...
    10) Then the screencaps for Finale - M crying (terrible pics for a winner) and SS - I think more is going to come out on her - but she is crying - and comes out with the heavy makeup and the green (with envy) dress (not like her usual way of dressing imo), mirror images of the 2 girls - both unhappy, no pics of T looking happy etc.

So in conclusion I think he rejects both (wicked sisters who in diff ways are just in for the prize) a al Cinderella -(fairytale) and T is supposed to get to a meeting place (the ET) to meet SB but he is late (a la Cinderella) and maybe that is when the tears about being "hurt and dissapointed and he rejected all of us" come - I don't know - but I think we are going to get a real romantic ending when he rushes in with the helicopter - or something along those lines. But there is going to be something nice for SS and M - which abc has alluded to .... and he looks good bec he gave everyone a fair chance.

Cerese give it up. I am a SB fan but that boat has already sail. He will be a wuss and choose Sarah S because he can't handle Moana and he could not handle a geninue girl like SB. Let him make his mistake and move on, SB will find her prince when her time comes. She has a beautiful mother, two wonderful and handsome brothers that is the portrait of a beautiful and stable family, Travis didn't want that he choose something else. Who know a couple years down the road he may say I make a mistake and go and look for her. All that you say above I took note of but he won't go for her. Believe me SB won't be suffering from not having Travis in her life I'm sure of that.

Well, you can't blame a girl for being a romantic
    Who we are is not defined by what we own or how we earn our living. Who we are is evidenced in our quiet passions ... and the signature we trace on those we love.

Quote Originally Posted by vicyn8 View Post
    Well, you can't blame a girl for being a romantic

No can't blame her at all, love her for it, but the wuss is a buss so better let him move on, as SB says at the WTA she accepts his decision, she showed her maturity there and it is done. Keep the romance in you heart though Cerese it is good for the soul. Inthelind did say one man's passion is another man's fridgeadaire and she was right.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Cerese give it up. I am a SB fan but that boat has already sail. He will be a wuss and choose Sarah S because he can't handle Moana and he could not handle a geninue girl like SB. Let him make his mistake and move on, SB will find her prince when her time comes. She has a beautiful mother, two wonderful and handsome brothers that is the portrait of a beautiful and stable family, Travis didn't want that he choose something else. Who know a couple years down the road he may say I make a mistake and go and look for her. All that you say above I took note of but he won't go for her. Believe me SB won't be suffering from not having Travis in her life I'm sure of that.
    bugsme
    I do believe he'll pick Moana, he had to let lil SB go B/C he was into her.
    I think he kept SS B/C he is not that into her. He thinks Moana is geninue, she shows him her true feelings. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    bugsme
    I do believe he'll pick Moana, he had to let lil SB go B/C he was into her.
    I think he kept SS B/C he is not that into her. He thinks Moana is geninue, she shows him her true feelings. JMO

HotMomma from your lips to gods ears, but then again he has already choosen and I hope you are right, because I don't see where SS does it for him. As I say one man's passion is another man's fridgeadaire.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    HotMomma from your lips to gods ears, but then again he has already choosen and I hope you are right, because I don't see where SS does it for him. As I say one man's passion is another man's fridgeadaire.
    More like deep freezer, .
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    More like deep freezer, .

MsFroggy go to the naughty chair your bad.