Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Traditionally residences are up in July, so he very likely hasn't decide where he's going to be after he finishes training. I've been wondering what Sarah's been up to myself.

Again, I trust the FORT it IS Sarah who is the chosen one. imo The FORTer sleuths, w/ their unassailable record have spoken.
    The residents typically start interviewing about this time of year.
    If that article is accurate (and Brad About You is not considered an objective journalist in Nashville)....he's more of a gossip-type journalist), it's very "telling". I would take what Brad says with a big grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by predperson View Post
    The residents typically start interviewing about this time of year.
    If that article is accurate (and Brad About You is not considered an objective journalist in Nashville)....he's more of a gossip-type journalist), it's very "telling". I would take what Brad says with a big grain of salt.
    predperson Yep at least by now, if not before, to start end of July or beginning of August. (It's been so long, lol).

Last edited by Marleybone; 02-25-2006 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SkateMom View Post
    During Meredith's season, Ian wasn't necessarily the "outcast", but he certainly wasn't the favorite against Matthew. Ians hometown date was portrayed as not going off too well; Ian didn't even want his family to meet Meredith, his brother was portrayed to be giving Meredith a difficult time, then Ian's brother also pulled Ian aside to talk about "there's more fish in the sea". To top that viewers weren't liking the fact that Ian was the vagabond and that he repeatedly stated he didn't know if he'd propose.

Ian was definatley MY favorite and while his hometown date was edited a bit weird with him saying his family was not as close as many remember his home visit with Mere's family went rather well....her mother adored him and the uncle called him a "breath of fresh air". Matt was the "safe choice" with Mere saying "what's better than love". When her dad asked what he saw in his dughter he said agast "Just look at her"!!! They were impressed!

I am rooting for Sarah. Just wanted to be clear about that before proceeding.

I DO think that Sarah is the Matt of this season. I'm not saying that she is gonna come in second, what I mean is she is the "safe" choice. Not boring, not prim but more normal in terms of all american midwestern type.

BUT this is not Meredith picking the excitment and passion. This is TRAVIS picking the calm, supportive partner.

So yes I agree that Sarah is the Matt but Travis is not the Meredith.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal View Post
    I am rooting for Sarah. Just wanted to be clear about that before proceeding.

I DO think that Sarah is the Matt of this season. I'm not saying that she is gonna come in second, what I mean is she is the "safe" choice. Not boring, not prim but more normal in terms of all american midwestern type.

BUT this is not Meredith picking the excitment and passion. This is TRAVIS picking the calm, supportive partner.

So yes I agree that Sarah is the Matt but Travis is not the Meredith.
    I TOTALLY AGREE! TO-TALL-Y. This was mentioned before by someone, maybe even you? The thing I wonder is if Travis is really the Travis that has been presented to us? Same goes for Sarah & Moana. I'm always curious as to who & how they REALLY are. Whatever, not losing sleep over it, and I still think Sarah gets the final rose.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    If you look in the media thread, there is a statement out today that there is 'absolutely no truth to the rumor'. However, there is (as has been pointed out) a medical center by that same name in Colorodo, right where he said he wants to be.
    I read the article you are referring too. I have spent the better part of an hour looking for the article, apparently it was posted in the wrong thread.
    If it was posted in the spoiler thread, no way am I reading that boring, redundant mess again. But, I will say, the article was in a newspaper with a link and did deny the rumor of Travis applying at the Tennessee Hospital.

FORT Newbie
    """"I TOTALLY AGREE! TO-TALL-Y. This was mentioned before by someone, maybe even you? The thing I wonder is if Travis is really the Travis that has been presented to us? Same goes for Sarah & Moana. I'm always curious as to who & how they REALLY are. Whatever, not losing sleep over it, and I still think Sarah gets the final rose.""""

I think you have them all here as they are, my one wonder was about the doc, but, after being so considerate and kind to Ali G. its real. IMHO

he's too darned nice actually, but, than agaif he didn'tseek out the bachelor, they found him, waliking by a pub innashville after they struck out at the interviews.

I am a Sarah fan, and I believe that she is the final girl--due to sleuthing here on the FORT. But on the other hand, I am surprised by the fact that she wins based on watching the show.

I think this is what Fleiss is going after with the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by mommymack View Post
    I am a Sarah fan, and I believe that she is the final girl--due to sleuthing here on the FORT. But on the other hand, I am surprised by the fact that she wins based on watching the show.

I think this is what Fleiss is going after with the general public.

I am a Sarah fan by default. Not too invested in who wins this go round and that's a first for me. Moana, at least the way she's been edited, is way too emotional and needy to be a doc's wife.

Sarah? meh....but at least she seems to have the capacity to have a life outside of whomever she's in a relationship with. Could be editing as well.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 02-23-2006 at 04:29 PM. Reason: removed excessive smilies

Me too, joonie220. I do see different qualities in each woman for Travis, but
    I think in the LONG run, Sarah would be more content to stay with Travis.
    I wont mind much whoever Travis chooses...because in the end, he has to follow his heart, and select who is right for HIM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous