Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ericsshop View Post
    Just wondering, has anyone else heard or seen the rumor about Dr T having recently submitted his resume to a much larger hospital in Nashville?
    If you look in the media thread, there is a statement out today that there is 'absolutely no truth to the rumor'. However, there is (as has been pointed out) a medical center by that same name in Colorodo, right where he said he wants to be.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Newbie
    Thats where I saw it Blondie, but> like you didn't know whether it could be believed or not.

Thanks for what you said about my posts, as someone knew to this forum I apreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    If you look in the media thread, there is a statement out today that there is 'absolutely no truth to the rumor'. However, there is (as has been pointed out) a medical center by that same name in Colorodo, right where he said he wants to be.
    If he's at the end of his residency then he may very well have to look outside Vanderbuilt for a staff position as an ER doc. Just because he trained at Vanderbuilt gives no indication that they would take him on staff.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks Miss Thing, that solidifies more for me its sara S believe it or not. Moana said she couldn't wait till Monday to get back to her life.

Sara it has been said quit her job and still hasn't gone back, maybe a move with the good doctor?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    If he's at the end of his residency then he may very well have to look outside Vanderbuilt for a staff position as an ER doc. Just because he trained at Vanderbuilt gives no indication that they would take him on staff.
    I agree. That's absolutely true. The question at issue here, though, is whether he would look elsewhere *in* Nashville or not ...

My opinion is that, since I don't think there's another Level 1 Trauma Center in that area (could be wrong about this, of course ...) that, unless he has some very major reason to do otherwise (and we know what that would be), he'd most likely be looking outside of the Nashville area for his next job, since I get the vibe of I-like-to-be-around-that-exciting-trauma-stuff from Travis. Whats your take on this question, girlsmom?

(RE: Summit med center in Tennessee vs. Summit med center in Colorado -- The Colorado one is more oriented toward trauma. I'd expect this to be more what Travis is looking for. But who knows?)
    Last edited by natashapierre; 02-22-2006 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I don't see that statement, MissThing. Where is it?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just wondering, has anyone else heard or seen the rumor about Dr T having recently submitted his resume to a much larger hospital in Nashville?
    Yes, there was an article in the local paper in Nashville (The Tennessean) that Dr. T was finishing his residency and was interviewing for an emergency room position at Summit Medical Center (just to the east of Nashville in Hermitage, Tn--a suburb of Nashville).....Summit is much smaller than Vanderbilt but an excellent hospital.

Here's the article: http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060217/COLUMNIST0501/602170391/1121/ENTERTAINMENT

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    I agree. That's absolutely true. The question at issue here, though, is whether he would look elsewhere *in* Nashville or not ...

My opinion is that, since I don't think there's another Level 1 Trauma Center in that area (could be wrong about this, of course ...) that, unless he has some very major reason to do otherwise (and we know what that would be), he'd most likely be looking outside of the Nashville area for his next job, since I get the vibe of I-like-to-be-around-that-exciting-trauma-stuff from Travis. Whats your take on this question, girlsmom?
    There is not another level 1 trauma center in Nashville but Summit does have a high-paced, busy ER....I have no idea if that article is true or not.

FORT Newbie
    The plot thickens................

Thanks Miss Thing, that solidifies more for me its sara S believe it or not. Moana said she couldn't wait till Monday to get back to her life.

Sara it has been said quit her job and still hasn't gone back, maybe a move with the good doctor?

Traditionally residences are up in July, so he very likely hasn't decide where he's going to be after he finishes training. I've been wondering what Sarah's been up to myself.

Again, I trust the FORT it IS Sarah who is the chosen one. imo The FORTer sleuths, w/ their unassailable record have spoken.