Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    Yeah I believe that is it. Though to be perfectly honest I don't even see the helicopter . I just know that people have mentioned it.
    I've always wondered exactly what people were referring to as well. There's a helicopter, I believe, in the upper right quadrant of that picture.... but I believe the picture is just a preclude to the following shots of Sarah sticking her head out of the limo window as the limo travels in Paris. Miscellaneous helicopter, perhaps?

There's also this one:
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Miscellaneous helicopter, perhaps?
    Yep I think you are correct Broadway

By the way - your avatar - hysterical and may I say I second that sentiment!

The other one you posted was from one of the group dates.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Perhaps tptb decided that Travis is so appealing to such a large number of women that they don't have to play the TRUE LOVE, PROPOSAL angel to reel viewers in. Their goal is maximum viewership and how do they achieve that?.
    Well, I know that I'm only one party weighing in (a few parties, I guess, since I can speak for myself and a few friends and relations who also have watched the show) ... and, to me-us, Travis really really isn't that special. Compared to the other professional men I know, he's okay, but more like average-to-perhaps-in-some-respects slightly above than somebody for whom they'd change the whole premise of this show -- which is, let's watch somebody try to find somebody to fall in love with. I think you're really reaching too far here. ...

Are you sure you aren't confusing the idea that Sarah may be the best-in-this-group-with-him with the idea of her being the-best-in-the-world-for-him? ... She can easily be the first (I think she may well be) without being the second (I thinks she's clearly not), making it quite likely that he could pick her but still not be having a great romance.

I actually don't think they're telegraphing a less-than-perfect-romance ending all that much to casual viewers. Something tells me that it's just us obsessed people who are picking that up. More casual viewers probably still are seeing this as a contest between Sarah and Moana for his heart, I bet, even without the teasers about "will he propose?'

Quote Originally Posted by natashapierre View Post
    Well, I know that I'm only one party weighing in (a few parties, I guess, since I can speak for myself and a few friends and relations who also have watched the show) ... and, to me-us, Travis really really isn't that special. Compared to the other professional men I know, he's okay, but more like average-to-perhaps-in-some-respects slightly above than somebody for whom they'd change the whole premise of this show -- which is, let's watch somebody try to find somebody to fall in love with. I think you're really reaching too far here. ...

Are you sure you aren't confusing the idea that Sarah may be the best-in-this-group-with-him with the idea of her being the-best-in-the-world-for-him? ... She can easily be the first (I think she may well be) without being the second (I thinks she's clearly not), making it quite likely that he could pick her but still not be having a great romance.

I actually don't think they're telegraphing a less-than-perfect-romance ending all that much to casual viewers. Something tells me that it's just us obsessed people who are picking that up. More casual viewers probably still are seeing this as a contest between Sarah and Moana for his heart, I bet, even without the teasers about "will he propose?'
    IMO NO one human being ever merits this kind of worship. I don't get the obsession with Brad Pitt, crazy Tom Cruise, etc. . . . Now, Dr. McDreamy on GA is getting close.

Didn't Chris said this is The most Dramatic "Conclusion" ( not rose ceremony, not proposal)

What if he puts them both back in the limos...and flys away in the helicopter in the dark Paris night saying this whole show was the biggest mistake of my life....thanks sis for getting me into this!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    I am convinced Sarah gets the final rose after I saw Travis in his FR ceremony black suit, black tie, white shirt say, "Sarah's the perfect match for me, she's fun, she's happy, she's the girl next door....." during the previews for next weeks episode.
    I heard the "but" at the end of that talk. He sits infront of the camera with a producer asking him to expound positively on Sara. He goes for it. Then we hear, "she is the perfect girl for me but I do not feel passion. On paper it works but I have fallen in love with Moana.

The editing is overwhelmingly slanted toward Sara. I smell a rat.

Sure Chris used the word 'character' to describe Moana. I see that as a calculated statement to throw viewers off the scent. It was given after the show was in the can. Eight seasons in, they are well aware that avid fans pick apart the words.

I will be shocked if Moana does not win after hearing Travis say Sara was the perfect match. Why on earth would they telegraph the end so blatantly?

Originally Posted by Jennie
    "I am convinced Sarah gets the final rose after I saw Travis in his FR ceremony black suit, black tie, white shirt say, "Sarah's the perfect match for me, she's fun, she's happy, she's the girl next door....." during the previews for next weeks episode."

This is exactly why I DONT think she gets the FR. Looking too easy...too favorably for her.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Originally Posted by Jennie
    "I am convinced Sarah gets the final rose after I saw Travis in his FR ceremony black suit, black tie, white shirt say, "Sarah's the perfect match for me, she's fun, she's happy, she's the girl next door....." during the previews for next weeks episode."

This is exactly why I DONT think she gets the FR. Looking too easy...too favorably for her.
    I agree. My teen daughter saw the last 20mn ever of any bachelor and said that Sarah looked like the one he would pick. So obviously for the casual viewer it surely sounds a bit too obvious if indeed it is Sarah.

see, i totally think after last night well actually since the hometown dates, that moana would win....overwhelmingly so...i mean she broke down(not saying it's a bad thing...)and then the family time(again, i know prolly the editing was bad too)but i was like ok..if she gets a rose after that she is going to get the final rose..since then i have only gotten affirmation of that fact...it seems like all the passion is there w/ moana and nothing there for sarah..b/c i really dont have a fave out of those 2, but i was kinda pulling for sarah until the home dates...i knew it was over since then....

Quote Originally Posted by cabernetCally View Post
    Didn't Chris said this is The most Dramatic "Conclusion" ( not rose ceremony, not proposal)

What if he puts them both back in the limos...and flys away in the helicopter in the dark Paris night saying this whole show was the biggest mistake of my life....thanks sis for getting me into this!
    I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see that! Too bad it will never happen.