Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    I understand what your saying girlsmom, but, the statement about not knowing how she will be is just too much. How would you not be able to find out about someone that jogs past your house? The minute I heard him say that last night, I was like, they goofed, or the good Dr is as dumb as a rock.

FORT Regular
    Originally Posted by Snapit
    Speaking of Moana, in Chris H's interview on the TV guide station,(I think it was that interview ) he referred to the characters on the show. First he was talking about Allie G, then he said another character will be emerging. He end up confirming that the other character is, Moana. I don't believe he would refer to the "winner" as a "character". JMHO

This is an excellent point Snapit. The character actor is never the leading lady in the show and remember, they've contructed this SHOW. It's not a documentary.
    I completely disagree on the "character". I would say that this reference clearly implicates Susan instead of Moana. She is an aspiring character-actress is she not?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1flwr View Post
    I completely disagree on the "character". I would say that this reference clearly implicates Susan instead of Moana. She is an aspiring character-actress is she not?
    No, in that interview - Chris clearly said Moana was a "character".

Originally Posted by Snapit
    C - look at the date on the french riveria (showing clips of it on screen) which was MOney by the way, as far as dates go...my gosh!
    It started out with the best character as we have ever had....Allie the one who said that her eggs were rotting and tried to pick up a guy by telling that she was in the reproductive phase of her life.
    Another character who is about to emerge who is another of one of
    our better characters is Moana (Chris raises eyebrows and nods head)

C - the best thing about Moana is that she is using this grade school physocology that seems to be working on the other women. Around the other women she is like, "i don't care, I'm checked out, I don't even want to be here" but when she is around Travis she is like.....alllll well......", I love you, I can see us being together"
    **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by ericsshop View Post
    One thing Travis said that makes me think he picked Sara, besides the fact he said she is the perfect woman for me, was when he said I hate having to hurt this woman, I want to know she will be ok, which in this case is not possible for me. Now, if he lives in Nashville with Sara, I think it would be easy enough for him to find out if she is ok, whether on his own or through someone else. Just my 2 cents.
    The part that makes me thinks he picked her is when he says a part of him would be missing if he hadn't met Sarah? Then again I think why would they leave that in there instead of editing it out? I know if I were Moana and he did pick me but I heard him say something like that about Sarah I would not be too happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    The part that makes me thinks he picked her is when he says a part of him would be missing if he hadn't met Sarah? Then again I think why would they leave that in there instead of editing it out? I know if I were Moana and he did pick me but I heard him say something like that about Sarah I would not be too happy about it.
    But, if this is the case, then the same would be true vise versa. Travis has said stuff that reflects both the women in this way, so it could be either one based off of this assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    But, if this is the case, then the same would be true vise versa. Travis has said stuff that reflects both the women in this way, so it could be either one based off of this assumption.
    I don't recall him using such strong words when describing Moana. I remember him saying he could see himself falling in love with her or something to that effect. However, he said a part of himself would be missing if he hadn't met Sarah. In a way he is saying that Sarah completes him. I might be looking into it too much. I keep going back and forth trying to figure out who he chooses. By the end of the show last night I was thinking that maybe it was Moana and now I'm leaning towards Sarah again. LOL

The helicopter ?

Have we found any other screencaps of the helicopter that has been spoken about ?

Major speculation on my part...

We have seen the screencap of Travis and Sarah during the FRC and they are both looking down at "something" and she doesn't looked completely thrilled. What if Travis says "I have this ring, but I don't feel we are at the right place yet." But he does give her the final rose, then he says I have one final surprise for you & they get whisked away to the Eiffel Tower and he proposes there??? Far fetched - probably

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    Have we found any other screencaps of the helicopter that has been spoken about ?

Major speculation on my part...

We have seen the screencap of Travis and Sarah during the FRC and they are both looking down at "something" and she doesn't looked completely thrilled. What if Travis says "I have this ring, but I don't feel we are at the right place yet." But he does give her the final rose, then he says I have one final surprise for you & they get whisked away to the Eiffel Tower and he proposes there??? Far fetched - probably
    Spoilme:That sounds like a viable solution. I just can't get to the point where I think that T would actually present the ring to anybody. He still could say: "Here is a token of the (sorry about his term) promise that I see in our connection. Heck, in real life who would? However, I guess I don't see the Eiffel Tower as being the most romantic destination ever. Maybe he says, but I can't wait to see where this great connection takes us and here's the helicopter to ______. The couple always gets to spend some time together before they return home, so it makes sense that they'd go by helicopter? I would think that Fleiss would've seen the promise of this bachelor's popularity and given them a special little side trip to cement the feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    Is this the picture to which you're referring???

Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

originally posted by Broadway
    Is this the picture to which you're referring???
    Yeah I believe that is it. Though to be perfectly honest I don't even see the helicopter . I just know that people have mentioned it.

orginally posted by Girlsmom
    I just can't get to the point where I think that T would actually present the ring to anybody.
    I know me too. But I'm trying...