Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: And the final rose goes to. . . **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Speaking of Moana, in Chris H's interview on the TV guide station,(I think it was that interview ) he referred to the characters on the show. First he was talking about Allie G, then he said another character will be emerging. He end up confirming that the other character is, Moana. I don't believe he would refer to the "winner" as a "character". JMHO
    This is an excellent point Snapit. The character actor is never the leading lady in the show and remember, they've contructed this SHOW. It's not a documentary.

FORT Fogey
    For what this is worth: A poster on another board reported an interview, this morning, had Travis saying that "he chose the woman on what HE saw and not what others said". There was no link or even reference to where this interview was seen or read. Since I am rooting for Moana I could not resist bringing this vague and unsubstantiated tid bit to light over here.

Both girls faced criticism, depending on which girl you were rooting for. With Moana's criticism about her emotional outbursts though, I would take that as a hint towards Moana.
    Last edited by angelic_one2002; 02-20-2006 at 09:38 AM.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    For what this is worth: A poster on another board reported an interview, this morning, had Travis saying that "he chose the woman on what HE saw and not what others said". There was no link or even reference to where this interview was seen or read. Since I am rooting for Moana I could not resist bringing this vague and unsubstantiated tid bit to light over here.
    The link is on the Media thread.
    Last edited by girlsmom; 02-20-2006 at 10:07 AM.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    See a transcript of the interview that I posted in the Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2 thread. It is post number 426. He confirms "Moana" as the "character".

Thanks

Here's another part of that interview that tells me that Moana isn't being given the edit of a winner:

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit
    C - the best thing about Moana is that she is using this grade school physocology that seems to be working on the other women. Around the other women she is like, "i don't care, I'm checked out, I don't even want to be here" but when she is around Travis she is like.....alllll well......", I love you, I can see us being together"
    Last edited by Brightcryptic; 02-20-2006 at 10:12 AM.

Here is the link to SnapIt's post 426 ~

**Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 2
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    Well...there has been sightings in Nashville of Travis and Sara together.....so either, she has won, or he is cheating on Monana.

Quote Originally Posted by hygienist View Post
    Well...there has been sightings in Nashville of Travis and Sara together.....so either, she has won, or he is cheating on Monana.
    What? Nobody in Nashville has a camera phone so we can see some proof?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    What? Nobody in Nashville has a camera phone so we can see some proof?
    Did you completely miss the discussion we had about how Nashville defines culture???? Ya know, museums, tall weeds, appliances, 'n stuff?? Do you REALLY think they have camera phones?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Fort Fan
    I am convinced Sarah gets the final rose after I saw Travis in his FR ceremony black suit, black tie, white shirt say, "Sarah's the perfect match for me, she's fun, she's happy, she's the girl next door....." during the previews for next weeks episode.