Page 9 of 389 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    IThese are Moana's "manhands":

...and these are Sarah's :

Again, as UOreality fan pointed out, the fireplace...Moana on left, Sarah on right. Further clue if Moana was on right (but she's not), we'd see her left hand thumb ring.

Cafegirl-thanks for the enlargement. I'm clueless how to enlarge (but don't PM me the instructions...I've tried before and it makes my head hurt )
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I am not sure Cafegirl. I say that the ring, if any, would go on the right hand because it will be a promise ring. So, if Moana is chosen, we would see the promise ring that way.

HOLD THE PHONE-LAST SEASON WITH CHARLIE-Little Sara was on the "wrong side " for the winner, right? She was. I destinctively remembered this.
    The thing about Charlie's season is that it was shot kind of in the round.. because, not really trying to be a smartass here but lookie at this pic.. Sarah's on the right
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I do not think it is. They have done great this season! Have you noticed spoilers are so slim this year? Where is that magazine that spoils every time. Where is the enquirer?

I thought I read somewhere that the Enquirer will NOT be giving away that info this year. Bummer!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    These are the correct sides they are standing on.

Again, notice the fireplace behind Moana on the right of her..
    The key here is to find out where the flowers are that are in the pics with both Sarah and Moana. In Moana's pics, I noticed what looks like either pinkish or orangish flowers with greenery and small branches. They show Moana on both the right and left in this pic. The flowers appear to be in front of the burgundy curtains and the candles are slightly next to the curtains. I also noticed that there is a flower behind Travis in Sarah's pic (you can see the branches), and it sorta reminds me of the flowers in Moana's pic. IMO. I think the candles are being shown with chosen one. Sooo, I'm trying to find these flowers in the pic of Travis standing alone.
    Last edited by 2observe; 02-14-2006 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post

Thanks kraziladi. Perhaps he's fumbling with a promise ring here?
    That was exactly my thought too - that they are both looking down (him more than her) and it appeared perhaps they were both looking at a ring or "other symbol of undying like"?

Either that or Travis is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLY happy to see her and they are both looking to see what popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    Here's my pics flipped when I see that they are not correct...Sarah is clearly always on the right side (the typical "winner's side)...
    I think that the Mona photo is also flipped - meaning that they are both on the right this time around.

I can't figure out how to post a flipped picture from my photoshop - but Travis should be to the left and the girl to the right in both pics because that window is to the right of the fireplace.

The winner is always on the right side!

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    I think that the Mona photo is also flipped - meaning that they are both on the right this time around.

I can't figure out how to post a flipped picture from my photoshop - but Travis should be to the left and the girl to the right in both pics because that window is to the right of the fireplace.

ITA! Which looks to me like the one of Moana is flipped to make it look like she is on the "loser" side but she isnt. I still hold that since there is no ring then they can both be on the same side and it wont matter!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Kraziladi, will you accept this rose.. You are AWESOME!! thank you for the screencaps.. you did an AMAZING job!

Now, on to the caps.. here's my take.. first it's important to pay attention to the background details in this picture because I believe his is a correct portrail of the background (in other words not flipped)

Sarah's greeting..notice background.. I rewound this a 100 times to see if their is or isn't a table behind Travis w/ the rose.. I think there COULD be.

Moana's greeting
    He is much farther over to the right in the picture with Moana. Look at the carpet. He appears to be waiting for Sarah to enter in the first shot. Notice his position on the carpet.

The question is: which came first?

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Cafegirl

This does not look like good news for Moana. As someone else stated Travis' arms are not going all the way around AND they don't look like the picture was taken in mid motion, they look set. Scenario: Moana enters, sure to win, KNOWS it, T gives big smile, reaches out to hug, but stops mid way because he has to deliver the bad news. He's honorable and won't mislead her.
    I don't know..... The limo ride pics show a different picture. To me, Sarah looks more confident, not Moana.