Page 8 of 389 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    However, THE KEY IS, I do not think Travis is proposing. Meaning, the person would be putting on a promise ring, which always goes on the left hand! That is fact!
    That's my point the winner stands on the right so her left hand is visable to the camera.. .gotta think camera angles with Fleiss...
    I'm not saying I want the winner to be Sarah or Moana.. I frankly like them both, but I'm just trying to piece the clues to together.. So, I think we're in agreement here, right?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Can you post the screencap you are refering to?

With these new caps I am unsure who has lower candles. I am confused, we need candle analysis!
    Forget about the candles. I was trying to figure it out from the fireplace logs. I'm fairly certain that the fireplace points to Sarah being later more than any visible candles, although what that means is subject only to how great the impulse is to trust that the producers aren't smart enough to change the order for once.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    That's my point the winner stands on the right so her left hand is visable to the camera.. .gotta think camera angles with Fleiss...
    I'm not saying I want the winner to be Sarah or Moana.. I frankly like them both, but I'm just trying to piece the clues to together.. So, I think we're in agreement here, right?

If Fleiss knows there is NOT going to be a proposal...which we all agree is most likely true...then it wouldnt matter what side each one was on. I dont think there is even a promis ring IMO. We dont see another pic of him holding a ring box at the FRC or anything. Fleiss would use this to his advantage and put them both on the same side just to screw with all the sluethers. JMO

I am not sure Cafegirl. I say that the ring, if any, would go on the right hand because it will be a promise ring. So, if Moana is chosen, we would see the promise ring that way.

HOLD THE PHONE-LAST SEASON WITH CHARLIE-Little Sara was on the "wrong side " for the winner, right? She was. I destinctively remembered this.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    Here's my pics flipped when I see that they are not correct...Sarah is clearly always on the right side (the typical "winner's side)...
    Great sleuthing! I think this definitely proves who is really standing on which side. Sarah is standing on the traditional "winner's" side. Now we just have to determine if that is the winner's side on this season.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
    I don't think the hand pics tell you much but its easy to tell who is who:

These are Moana's "manhands":

...and these are Sarah's :

If the hands are not flipped - which of course they could be - the fireplace is the background. They have Moana's hands on the left & Sarah's hands on the right. I Also think Moana is on the left as the stand with candles is behind Travis in Moana's pics.

Not yet ready to make my educated guess, but all hints are helpful
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife View Post
    Here's my pics flipped when I see that they are not correct...Sarah is clearly always on the right side (the typical "winner's side)...
    Igotalife. great job. .I'm going to enlarge these so we can compare them better..

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Regular
    Also had to add that there are two different pics of Travis hugging Moana and in both his arms don't go all the way around her. I think that has to be a sign that he's not wanting to give her the wrong impression.

Quote Originally Posted by carmella View Post
    Great sleuthing! I think this definitely proves who is really standing on which side. Sarah is standing on the traditional "winner's" side. Now we just have to determine if that is the winner's side on this season.
    I do not think it is. They have done great this season! Have you noticed spoilers are so slim this year? Where is that magazine that spoils every time. Where is the enquirer?

No, I honestly think the only time the winner might have been on the left side was with Jessica and Jesse... who remembers? Otherwise.. always on the right to show off alledged "ring"
    Here's my thoughts on who is standing where based on how his body is turned in their greeting shots.
    See Sarah on the right and Moana on the left. . .

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by charity; 02-14-2006 at 01:10 PM.