Page 7 of 389 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    It doesn't matter if you're a lefty or a righty, the engagement/wedding ring always goes on the left hand.
    I get that's tradition, but I've known my share of people who hated to wear rings on their dominant hand no matter what.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    I still do not get it. Are we saying Sarah wins because SHE is on the right side. Um, I don't think so. Weren't Estella and the other person on the same side.
    No, I honestly think the only time the winner might have been on the left side was with Jessica and Jesse... who remembers? Otherwise.. always on the right to show off alledged "ring"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post

That embrace looks like a farewell to me. In the picture with Moana smiling, that looks like a terribly nervous smile - but it may be him talking about how happy he's been with her there before saying goodbye.
    There's a table in this pic that is not in the one with Sarah. I'm guessing that the final rose is on that table. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    I have looked at a few of the screencaps together and am trying to get them in my photoshop so I can analyze more...but, I think the Sara goes first based on the candles in the background on the right. In Moana's greeting hug they look lower then in Sara's.
    Can you post the screencap you are refering to?

With these new caps I am unsure who has lower candles. I am confused, we need candle analysis!

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    No, I honestly think the only time the winner might have been on the left side was with Jessica and Jesse... who remembers? Otherwise.. always on the right to show off alledged "ring"
    However, THE KEY IS, I do not think Travis is proposing. Meaning, the person would be putting on a promise ring, which always goes on the left hand! That is fact!

Isnt the rose on the table for both women no matter what??? I remeber it being there for the whole FRC so that neither of them know if they are first or second. I agree with RandalR that it is just being hidden by the way Travis is standing with Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    There's a table in this pic that is not in the one with Sarah. I'm guessing that the final rose is on that table. JMO
    Would that be because the rose is there waiting for him to hand it to Moana, but wasn't needed later on for Sarah? Or do we interpret it exactly in reverse--that the table was there to hold the rose while he dealt with Moana, but got carted away by some PA when Opie picked it up right before Sarah walked into the room? You can explain just about anything in any number of ways.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Here's my pics flipped when I see that they are not correct...Sarah is clearly always on the right side (the typical "winner's side)...
    Last edited by Igotalife; 08-03-2006 at 03:17 PM.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by vanessasmith23 View Post
    However, THE KEY IS, I do not think Travis is proposing. Meaning, the person would be putting on a promise ring, which always goes on the left hand! That is fact!
    Agreed, There's NO way, imo that Dr. T would be pushed into proposing. I've said this from the beginning, just no way. It has nothing to do with whomever he picks.

He'll say that he's developed very deep feelings for the selected one and wants to see it grow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Can you post the screencap you are refering to?

With these new caps I am unsure who has lower candles. I am confused, we need candle analysis!

I am not that good ! But look at the 3rd set of pictures that were posted of all the screencaps. Pictures 1, 2 and 3 of Sara then 4 and 5 of Moana and compare candles.