Page 6 of 389 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Moana has dark fingernail polish on!

I haven't checked on the thumb ring yet!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl View Post
    Sarah's greeting..notice background.. I rewound this a 100 times to see if their is or isn't a table behind Travis w/ the rose.. I think there COULD be.

Moana's greeting
    OK, I played with these images and determined that Travis and Sarah are blocking the table perfectly. I think it is there, because the slightly brighter reflective area between Travis's lower legs looks just like the light reflection off of the table leg in Moana's picture. So these are inconclusive. Masterful camera trickery by Fleiss, though - give the Devil his due

The winner is usually always on the right side because that way her left hand is visiable in case of a ring.
    Well, that might differ someday if the show gets a left-handed finalist, who'd put a ring on her RIGHT hand.

Don't know if that applies here, but it's certainly possible someday on this show.

Of course they could also just double up the camera crews and have an extra crew ready to swoop in on the opposite side.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    Look at the candles on the far table on the right. It looks like the ones on the right side of the holders are lower in Moana's...meaning she is second?
    However, look at the one candle to the right. It is lower on Sara's than on Moana's. Now, what does this mean? Hummm!

I don't think the hand pics tell you much but its easy to tell who is who:

These are Moana's "manhands":

...and these are Sarah's :

I still do not get it. Are we saying Sarah wins because SHE is on the right side. Um, I don't think so. Weren't Estella and the other person on the same side.

FORT Regular
    Kraziladi, will you accept this rose.. You are AWESOME!! thank you for the screencaps.. you did an AMAZING job!

Now, on to the caps.. here's my take.. first it's important to pay attention to the background details in this picture because I believe his is a correct portrail of the background (in other words not flipped)

Sarah's greeting..notice background.. I rewound this a 100 times to see if their is or isn't a table behind Travis w/ the rose.. I think there COULD be.

Moana's greeting
    Based on these caps I think Sarah's the winner. I think the table is right behind him in the pic with Sarah. He's also positioned himself to the one side of the red area on the floor which leaves lots of room for Sarah to stand in the winner's spot.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Well, that might differ someday if the show gets a left-handed finalist, who'd put a ring on her RIGHT hand.

Don't know if that applies here, but it's certainly possible someday on this show.

Of course they could also just double up the camera crews and have an extra crew ready to swoop in on the opposite side.
    I'm a lefty but I would not wear my engagement ring on the right hand..
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post

It doesn't matter if you're a lefty or a righty, the engagement/wedding ring always goes on the left hand.

These are the correct sides they are standing on.

Again, notice the fireplace behind Moana on the right of her..
    No, I think the one of Moana is flipped. If you look at her pic coming in the FRC her hair is "Higher" on the right. In this pic it looks higher on the left. I think Fleiss had them both stand on the same side this time....I havent looked at the backgrounds of the 2 pics though so I am reserving the right to change my mind!