Page 52 of 389 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

I think Moana looks very passionate in these photos with the way she has her head tilted..etc.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    Go to post 461 you can see her hands by her chest when she is very unhappy!
    I don't see anything telling in those pictures to be honest. They both have moments of joy and unhappiness in the FRC. Maybe Travis is grabbing her hands after that?

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Editing has shown more of "romance and intrigue" talk with Moana and the whole "best friend" angle with Sarah. I was getting a bit worried until he kissed Sarah the way he did the other night. He was more into that kiss than he's been with any other girl at any point. Also, if I'm not mistaken, I heard "the music" when they were kissing. Those editors sure are tricky!
    I heard "the music" during their kiss on the overnight date too. She was the only one who got it.

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey
    Sarah's hair over the ear in the limo has convinced me that Moana wins. The other is all the talk about Travis seeing Sarah in Nashville. Who knows if it's really true. But if it is, then Sarah's got to be the runner-up because the contract clearly states he and the winner can't be seen together. Do we know if the contract says anything about seeing the other girls?
    Travis isn't allowed contact with either of the final two (probably none until the WTA actually) until the final rose airs. The rumors of sightings have been said to be false time and time again. Sarah's friends have said that if they happen to cross paths in their daily routine that they aren't allowed to speak to one another.

Sarah's hair is quite often behind her ears, so I wouldn't use that as anything to determine who the winner is.

Someone pointed out the difference in Travis' hair though.

Here it looks kind of damp and slicked down while he's talking with Moana.

Here it's dry and kind of messed up while he's with Sarah - not all slicked down like it was when he was with Moana.

They've left Moana out as an obvious choice since the first night - Fleiss *never* does that with his winners. Sarah is the girl getting the final rose. The edit of the story line, the fact that it is almost obvious that Moana is getting the final rose at this point, and the questions that still remain leave room for the Sarah pick and still surprise to the average viewer.

But you'd think Travis's hair would be drier with the FIRST lady he approaches, here..hence, earlier in the evening. His hair would become damper with the second one (Moana). JMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

During the SB goodby speech on the loveseat, Travis was sweating. You could see beads of sweat along his hairline. So whether damp hair means a sweat buildup or not....???

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    How? I still don't get what her hair over her ear is supposed to prove, when earlier photos prove she habitually wears her hair that way, including in important posed photo sessions.
    Krom, I believe you are focused on the incorrect side of her hair. The point is, her hair in the limo, on the opposite side from where you are looking (not the part side) is tucked behind her ear (the very front piece), whereas it's not that way in the pictures of her with Travis.

That said, I find it hard to believe they don't have an opportunity to check their appearance (either in the limo or after entering the Chateau) after the ride.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I think Moana is smiling in that picture now that i look at it. I am a Moana fan, and I did not see it yesterday, but I do now. She is smiling. I think she wins his heart in the end. Just something makes me think so.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    girlsmom
    I have liked SS from the begining however I just get this feeling thats its Moana!
    See that's where I think the twist comes in. THe crew also thought it was Moana.

I've got to say this about the hair thing. She probably was very nervous--who wouldn't be and was human--She was fidgeting with her hair. I do it all the time when I'm nervous. She probably had plenty of time to do the final check on her hair. It's not like she was ripping it out by the roots or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Except, well, if he's truly a swine then even the girl he picked as the convenience is being badly used. Especially if he's just picking one over to the other just to finish out the show and fulfill his contract to... well... pick one of them.

Or not. These are just projected scenarios in answer to the logic that he must be a Prince because he's following his heart with the hometown girl who is more like him after having his passionate fling blah blah etc. I'm just saying there are any number of ways to look at it.
    Of course there are at least two ways to see the same thing, as this entire forum demostrates. One woman's pig is another woman's "prince".

Since I don't think he has any intention of sticking with his final choice beyond the contractually required time, no matter which one it is, and a lot of people actually agree on this, regardless of the woman they favor... is he a "Prince" or a Swine? User or not? I don't think any of the real "princes" would touch this show with a ten foot pole.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Of course there are at least two ways to see the same thing, as this entire forum demostrates. One woman's pig is another woman's "prince".

Since I don't think he has any intention of sticking with his final choice beyond the contractually required time, no matter which one it is, and a lot of people actually agree on this, regardless of the woman they favor... is he a "Prince" or a Swine? User or not? I don't think any of the real "princes" would touch this show with a ten foot pole.
    Well, in fairness to him, he really is, by all accounts of those that know him, a dork, through and through. It's likely the case that he simply couldn't resist the concept of beautiful women competing for his attention, especially since none of them would ever pay attention to him, otherwise. Regardless of royalty or the porcine, that's probably tough for any dyed-in-the-wool geek to resist (with the possible exceptions of the obscenely rich, like Mark Cuban and Bill Gates).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    Well, in fairness to him, he really is, by all accounts of those that know him, a dork, through and through. It's likely the case that he simply couldn't resist the concept of beautiful women competing for his attention, especially since none of them would ever pay attention to him, otherwise. Regardless of royalty or the porcine, that's probably tough for any dyed-in-the-wool geek to resist (with the possible exceptions of the obscenely rich, like Mark Cuban and Bill Gates).
    It takes a certain type of personality to attract the Susans of the world - a personality that Travis doesn't have. His being a doctor helps a bit, but ultimately the Susans get hit on by a lot of men with a lot more money than he will ever have. You are right that the show gave Travis a chance to experience something he would never be able to experience in real life.