Page 51 of 389 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    I'm not a believer in marrying everyone with whom you have a romantic time.
    Very good philosophy, girlsmom!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I agree, but fear not! Someone will rationalize that by saying that his practical side won out, or he decided Sarah was the better lay, or he kept his eyes on the future, blah blah blah all while saying he's a gentleman.

ETA: didnt' have to wait long
    Except, well, if he's truly a swine then even the girl he picked as the convenience is being badly used. Especially if he's just picking one over to the other just to finish out the show and fulfill his contract to... well... pick one of them.

Or not. These are just projected scenarios in answer to the logic that he must be a Prince because he's following his heart with the hometown girl who is more like him after having his passionate fling blah blah etc. I'm just saying there are any number of ways to look at it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Not necessarily, just confused. He's talked about how the whole European experience, paraphrasing here: messed with his head, this said to Susan at the last date. I can totally see that happening. He was up front with Moana about dating other women. But Moana either ignored this or thought she could seal the deal with the physical. She told him that she understood, but they never do. In pre FRC clips she says "He's MINE", like she owns him. She said this very strongly. Heavy making out with someone can completely cloud the brain, we all know that. Also: What was the order of the OVERNIGHTS? This could be very important.
    These cities are magical, Paris is magical, Moana= Paris. He hadn't looked deeply enough to realize that she couldn't be real life and Moana was sweeping herself off her feet by ignoring the reality of two other women. I'm not excusing T, who frankly I think probably did show restraint , but also had a VERY romantic time. I'm not a believer in marrying everyone with whom you have a romantic time.

OH, that reminds me CLUE: Why do you think that in interviews he always refers to Vienna as being very romantic? This would SEEM to indicate that he chose Moana, wouldn't it?, but. . Maybe it's because the romantic setting caused him to get carried away. Think about it.
    I believe Moana date was first.And he did tell her that he has never cheated on a girlfriend. and he did say that being with Moana he felt she was his girlfriend. They usually go on their first date with the one they find most interesting. It either seals how they feel or changes it!

Quote Originally Posted by KCCasey View Post
    Sarah's hair over the ear in the limo has convinced me that Moana wins.
    How? I still don't get what her hair over her ear is supposed to prove, when earlier photos prove she habitually wears her hair that way, including in important posed photo sessions.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma View Post
    I believe Moana date was first.And he did tell her that he has never cheated on a girlfriend. and he did say that being with Moana he felt she was his girlfriend. They usually go on their first date with the one they find most interesting. It either seals how they feel or changes it!
    THat could be pieced together. THere is no way that he was telling her that he was choosing her. His female family members would have beaten him severely around the head and neck for doing this. He would not promise what he couldn't and told her there were two others. He said that he "felt" like she was his g.f, but that it wasn't the reality.
    Also, there was definite progress made with Sarah on the overnight. His feelings for Sarah are more of caring rather than lust, thus deeper. Lust can disappear overnight, love not so much.

THat could be pieced together. THere is no way that he was telling her that he was choosing her. His female family members would have beaten him severely around the head and neck for doing this. He would not promise what he couldn't and told her there were two others. He said that he "felt" like she was his g.f, but that it wasn't the reality.
    Also, there was definite progress made with Sarah on the overnight. His feelings for Sarah are more of caring rather than lust, thus deeper. Lust can disappear overnight, love not so much.
    girlsmom
    I have liked SS from the begining however I just get this feeling thats its Moana!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    How? I still don't get what her hair over her ear is supposed to prove, when earlier photos prove she habitually wears her hair that way, including in important posed photo sessions.
    Unless, I'm mistaken (which definitely could be the case!), in the limo Sarah has the right side of her hair tucked behind her ear (the side opposite the part). In her earlier photos she just had the side with the part behind her ear from what I've seen. This point about the hair behind the ear in the limo has really put me on the fence (for the first time I think!).

But I don't interpret "caring" feelings really as love. Two different things.
    Sure, you "care" about someone you love, but you don't always love someone you care about. JMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I think that in this pic her hair IS behind her ear. The front part ("bangs", I guess) is tucked behind her ear, then the other hair falls forward, just like in this picture:

My hair is cut very similar to Sarah's and I tuck it behind my ears a hundred times a day and each time it looks a little different. I don't see these pictures as conclusive evidence that she does or doesn't win.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal View Post
    Is this it?
    Yes, thanks! I just don't see her as happy in that clip.
    I wasn't talking to you, Jenny. If I was talking to you, I would have said "Jenny."

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR View Post
    Looks like ABC just Photoshopped him into the first two pictures! Notice Sarah's "The church ladies are watching!" body position vs. Moana's "I'm diggin' this!" position.
    RandalR, Photoshop King,

I thought the same thing when I saw those pictures.

This one looks Photoshopped too, even though it's a screencap taken from video footage. But there's something very odd to me about this picture. Travis is smiling, which seems uncharacteristic of him, even given nerves, if this is a goodbye hug. Where is his left hand?!? The reflection on the chandelier prism seems odd. And then there's the awkwardness of their positions. Now here I go with the Oliver Stone conspiracy theories myself but there's something about this shot that reminds me of the scenes staged with Jen and JP and Jen and Jerry. I'm not at all saying that this is a "doctored" (pun intended) scene or evidence Moana is the one, but this screencap has struck me as odd from the first time I saw it. I've posted both kraziladi's (thanks; good job) and Dreamer's caps.