Page 4 of 389 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

I'm not focusing on the women pics, I'm looking at Travis expressions with each woman. What I noticed is that Travis avoids looking at Sarah's face while he's talking to her, but he does looks at Moana when he talks. For some reason, Travis is looking down and sad with Sarah.
    Last edited by 2observe; 02-14-2006 at 11:08 AM.

I think (but might be wrong) the way this works is that the winner always stands on the right. Since we know Sarah's pictures are flipped, that would make her the winner.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I haven't been to this FORT in forever but I wanted to check in to see what was the feel of the board for the winner. After reviewing the pics on this thread, I see Travis fully embracing Sarah. His arms and hands completely embrace her. When he hugs Moana his hands stop at her hips. That leads me to believe he chose Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    I think (but might be wrong) the way this works is that the winner always stands on the right. Since we know Sarah's pictures are flipped, that would make her the winner.

She does normally part her hair on the left...so the pics of her standing on the "loser" side are flipped. If that theory is correct the you are right.

I noticed something else while reviewing the lastest spoilers. You can see the candles in all of Moana pics, but not Sarah's.

Quote Originally Posted by bfvission View Post
    She does normally part her hair on the left...so the pics of her standing on the "loser" side are flipped. If that theory is correct the you are right.
    My only problem is that I can't recall which is the loser side, lol.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

How about the hand analysis? Are those clasped hands shown in the closeup those of the final couple?

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I noticed something else while reviewing the lastest spoilers. You can see the candles in all of Moana pics, but not Sarah's.
    Indeed! The only one that shows is the one with Sarah hugging Travis. Very far away!

I have a dentist appt. If no one has posted pics of candles by the time I get back, I will.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Kraziladi, will you accept this rose.. You are AWESOME!! thank you for the screencaps.. you did an AMAZING job!

Now, on to the caps.. here's my take.. first it's important to pay attention to the background details in this picture because I believe his is a correct portrail of the background (in other words not flipped)

Sarah's greeting..notice background.. I rewound this a 100 times to see if their is or isn't a table behind Travis w/ the rose.. I think there COULD be.

Moana's greeting
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    My only problem is that I can't recall which is the loser side, lol.
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the loser side is the one that is not the winner side. . I don't know either. Never seem to remember this stupid detail.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV