Page 388 of 389 FirstFirst ... 288338378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

I found it interesting that the sister said there was one girl they all (whole family) liked in particular. Something about '...they got on the plane back to USA with their fingers crossed that he picked that girl.....'

OK, I dont know if this is irrelevant, but on Moanas myspace someone posted this moving picture thing of her and Travis!! I feel so bad for her if she doesnt win this. How heart breaking would it be to see that... you and him kissing then know you were rejected. aw

So for tonight- Maybe, cuz they are attending an event this weekend, that he spent time with them or something, then his time with Sarah was second and they are going to paris. I dunno, just a theory.

FORT Newbie

Friend's Myspace Clue?

I'm new to posting, but have been lurking for awhile. I found another compelling reason that I think Moana might not be getting the rose tonight.

I'm wondering if anybody has posted about the comment Moana left on her best friend's "MFD"' myspace site. On January 6, she said, "
    i understand... break up with me you whore. just don't do it on television! B***H!!!!!!!!!"

That leads me to believe that she WAS broken up with on television, although she could just be saying it sarcastically, but it certainly made me wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    What Napa sighting ? Can you give me a little background please Broadway
    This was a rumor that was brought over here this morning. I repeat, only a rumor!!!!

Someone had mentioned this morning that a friend of theirs had spotted Moana in Napa surrounded by a bunch of girlfriends and a big, beefy dood (which someone else claimed was Moana's bodyguard.)

Took that one with a grain of salt, but then when the comments appeared on Moana's myspace this afternoon one of her real-life friends asked Moana for confirmation whether they were still going wine-tasting that weekend.

So, I'm not saying that it is true, but the two comments do seem to agree. So for those speculating as to why both Sarah and Moana had disappeared this weekend... apparently it wasn't to go to the same place.

eta: Thanks, everyone, for the updates. I finally got the video to load, too. Funny... I never remember the Bachelor and the loser making appearances together the week after the finale.
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-27-2006 at 07:53 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaNegra View Post
    I don't think that she is pregnant, however, wouldn't the following scenario make for the MOST DRAMATIC ENDING EVER.. if (and the scenario could be reveresed for either girl):

1) He picks Moana. This was done way back in November.
    2) Sarah put out on the fantasy date and comes up pregnant! But they would't discover this for antoher 4-6 weeks for the missed period/positive tes. So January-ish she would find out.

So now, the producers have a real public relations nightmare. He has picked the other woman and left "momma" to be out in the cold. So if he dumps the 1st woman to be with Sarah, everyone knows he didn't really want her, nor was his 1st choice. He he doesn't, and stays with Moana, then the rest of the country watches Sarah go through her pregnancy as a soon to be single mom. Now THAT would be some AFTER THE FINAL ROSE! HA-HA!

BEST ATR ever! lol. Think of how Moana would be "Gosh, I use protection and look where it gets me!" ahhhh

Originally Posted by LunaNegra
    I don't think that she is pregnant, however, wouldn't the following scenario make for the MOST DRAMATIC ENDING EVER.. if (and the scenario could be reveresed for either girl):

1) He picks Moana. This was done way back in November.
    2) Sarah put out on the fantasy date and comes up pregnant! But they would't discover this for antoher 4-6 weeks for the missed period/positive tes. So January-ish she would find out.

So now, the producers have a real public relations nightmare. He has picked the other woman and left "momma" to be out in the cold. So if he dumps the 1st woman to be with Sarah, everyone knows he didn't really want her, nor was his 1st choice. He he doesn't, and stays with Moana, then the rest of the country watches Sarah go through her pregnancy as a soon to be single mom. Now THAT would be some AFTER THE FINAL ROSE! HA-HA!

Oh my, when did this become the alphabet board?

I dont know what to think anymore, Sarah or Moana. Oh well, looks like Ill find out soon...

Tomorrow does everyone get back on and discuss?

This was a rumor that was brought over here this morning. I repeat, only a rumor!!!!
    Thanks Broadway!.

Show starts for me now - enjoy tonight everyone!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I finally got it...it does say they are confirmed to appear at an event this weekend but before that says we still don't who he picks...duhhhhhh
    But what type of appearance would be so important to go to toegther if she wasn't the one he picked?

Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    I dont know what to think anymore, Sarah or Moana. Oh well, looks like Ill find out soon...

Tomorrow does everyone get back on and discuss?
    I am betting that they will do that, and when the topic of T and whomever he chooses dies down, we'll see this board shift down the list.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi