Page 387 of 389 FirstFirst ... 287337377378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Purdykat View Post
    http://www.wkrn.com/

This the website to the news station. They have a video link. It is slow as who knows how many people are linking to it. I am checking it out ....

direct link to the video http://www.wkrn.com/news/bachelor
    wow!

I finally got it...it does say they are confirmed to appear at an event this weekend but before that says we still don't who he picks...duhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    Moana has been on her myspace today - she must have approved a flood of comments because there hadn't been any all weekend, but there's a bunch today.
    One of them kind of alludes to the possibility that the Napa sighting is, indeed, correct.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I can't get it to load either.
    It took a VERY long time to load, but its worth it so be patient! The newslady says that they have confirmed an appearance of Travis and Sarah this weekend.

I got the video to load and what they say at the end is (paraphrased) that whoever Travis chose, Sarah and Travis have remained on good terms and that the station has been able to confirm that they will be attending an event together this weekend.

ETA: I see Greeneyespy was faster than me.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    One of them kind of alludes to the possibility that the Napa sighting is, indeed, correct.
    What Napa sighting ? Can you give me a little background please Broadway

posted by Plecoptera
    I got the video to load and what they say at the end is (paraphrased) that whoever Travis chose, Sarah and Travis have remained on good terms and that the station has been able to confirm that they will be attending an event together this weekend.
    So I guess good terms is the new catchphrase for the one he chose
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 02-27-2006 at 07:47 PM.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera View Post
    well if he doesn't choose her though, that would kinda blow what Lisa had to say about the BITTER END..........wouldn't be Sarah that is bitter

Originally Posted by Broadway
    I could swear someone even proposed that Sarah was pregnant and that's why she's been hiding out in Nashville.

And last week someone was posting...I think here and the alphabet board that Moana was pregnant...lol..omg....and NOBODY will admit to ANYTHING going on in the fantasy suites...don't know about ya'll but when they showed the updates with some of the couples a couple weeks ago..sounded to me like some monkey business went down in some of the fantasy suites...lol...
    I don't think that she is pregnant, however, wouldn't the following Fantansy scenario make for the MOST DRAMATIC ENDING EVER.. if (and the scenario could be reveresed for either girl):

1) He picks Moana. This was done way back in November.
    2) Sarah put out on the fantasy date and comes up pregnant! But they wouldn't discover this until after the show, for another 4-6 weeks until the first missed period/positive test. So January-ish she would find out.

So now, the producers have a real public relations nightmare. He has picked the other woman and left "momma" to be out in the cold.

So if he dumps the 1st woman to be with Sarah, everyone knows he didn't really want her, nor was his 1st choice. Everyone will know he is with Sarah out of obligation/pity and not because she was his chosen one.

If he doesn't, and stays with Moana, then the rest of the country watches Sarah go through her pregnancy as a soon to be single mom. Everyone hates him for being a cad and leaving poor innocent, sweet Sarah preggers and alone.

Now THAT would be some AFTER THE FINAL ROSE! Whoa... LOL.
    Last edited by LunaNegra; 02-27-2006 at 08:00 PM.

They also showed clips of Sarah at viewing parties watching the Bachelor and she looked very happy and laughing.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I can't get it to play.... did they really say it like that... word for word?
    Most of it was previews already seen and the sisters interview. She says the family felt comfortable with one and they went home and hoped.

The female reporter says at the end "we have confirmed they are attending an event togther this weekend."

I am going to rewatch it to make sure my quote is correct.

OK updated quote:
    "We also have confirmed that the two plan on attending an event this weekend together."

It also said Sarah attended a big party last weekend with her closest girlfriends. It showed a brief clip of it. It was the Nashville Lifestyle's Single in the City party. The reported said "she was all smiles as she mingled late into the night".
    Last edited by Purdykat; 02-27-2006 at 08:02 PM.

FORT Newbie
    What if all three of them appear for a taping of AFR this weekend?