Page 386 of 389 FirstFirst ... 286336376377378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

  1. #3851
    FORT Fogey Spoil Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Wherever my mind takes me
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by dlejhunt View Post
    Here is the link. It is true.

    http://www.wkrn.com/news/bachelor
    Thanks for the confirmation.

  2. #3852
    Shoveling the ocean MissThing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Camp Quicherbichen
    Posts
    3,947
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidO View Post
    My prediction...

    I think Travis will choose Sarah.

    My reasoning? As some have pointed out, Moana is an emotionally wounded individual. She grew up with a controlling father. Remember his interrogation of Travis and the clear hints of disapproval when he was being taped? Moana is so attracted to Travis because she senses that he is a healing individual (a doctor who has a great ability to connect and nurture).
    This, of course, is in direct conflict with what Moana's step mother had to say in her interview in the OC local paper. I'm not saying you aren't right, just pointing out the analysis is 180 degrees apart.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

  3. #3853
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot View Post
    MsFroggy--I love the clapping hands. No need to restrain yourself for my sake.
    Believe me, I did it for myself only, LOL.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 02-27-2006 at 07:49 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  4. #3854
    FORT Fanatic wooh_okk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    793
    If Travis and Sarah are attending somewhere together, maybe... possibly, Moana is following along and we go to a live FRC. This could explain the absense on her myspace.

  5. #3855
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    32
    http://www.wkrn.com/

    This the website to the news station. They have a video link. It is slow as who knows how many people are linking to it. I am checking it out ....

    direct link to the video http://www.wkrn.com/news/bachelor
    wow!

  6. #3856
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Purdykat View Post
    http://www.wkrn.com/

    This the website to the news station. They have a video link. It is slow as who knows how many people are linking to it. I am checking it out ....

    direct link to the video http://www.wkrn.com/news/bachelor
    wow!
    I can't get it to play.... did they really say it like that... word for word?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  7. #3857
    FORT Fanatic wooh_okk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    793
    Gosh, the video is taking forever to load. Has anyone already seen it and tell us what is going on in it?

  8. #3858
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Berkeley, CA
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    This, of course, is in direct conflict with what Moana's step mother had to say in her interview in the OC local paper. I'm not saying you aren't right, just pointing out the analysis is 180 degrees apart.
    Of course, Moana's step mother *also* has lived with the same controlling man and may well be in denial...

  9. #3859
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522
    I can't get it to load either.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  10. #3860
    Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,463
    Quote Originally Posted by wooh_okk View Post
    If Travis and Sarah are attending somewhere together, maybe... possibly, Moana is following along and we go to a live FRC. This could explain the absense on her myspace.
    Moana has been on her myspace today - she must have approved a flood of comments because there hadn't been any all weekend, but there's a bunch today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.