Page 385 of 389 FirstFirst ... 285335375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    It never listed on the view's website that Travis was going to be a guest. The only place that it showed him was on the DirecTv guide, apparently. It would seem that DirecTv had an old episode description, which happens quite often. (I find that they're only 50/50 with getting my Law and Order episodes right. )
    This was Time-Warner Cable ... all other guests were correct including Tim Allen and the woman who plays Chloe on 24.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Apparently the broadcast will be simultaneously tonight everywhere (except US West coast) so perhaps will have a "live" segment.... hummmm.... I wonder what could that be
    What about Mountain Time Zone (where Colorado is). It's an hour ahead of PST, but not the same as Central or Eastern. It's important - my sister is taping while at work....

FORT Newbie
    My prediction...

I think Travis will choose Sarah.

My reasoning? As some have pointed out, Moana is an emotionally wounded individual. She grew up with a controlling father. Remember his interrogation of Travis and the clear hints of disapproval when he was being taped? Moana is so attracted to Travis because she senses that he is a healing individual (a doctor who has a great ability to connect and nurture).

Travis, on the other hand, is probably all too aware of needy, clinging patients. All helping professionals encounter *chronic* care seekers. Although it can be flattering to think that you can help someone, you learn through experience (1) how draining it is and (2) that the patient/client/contestant needs to discover the source of healing within herself. I think Moana's neediness is a red flag to him.

Sarah comes across as a secure, healthy, stable individual who is herself capable of nourishing others. Travis was impressed with the skills she showed with her kindergarden class.

So, bottom line, it's Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    This was Time-Warner Cable ... all other guests were correct including Tim Allen and the woman who plays Chloe on 24.
    Hmmmm....I have no idea then, sorry. The other person that had posted that had said it had listed different guests for her.

I remember Byron being on The View the day of his finale (because he was all coy and cute in his description of his feelings.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    Did anyone hear the commercial on ESPN radio for the bachelor tonight? It had one of the girls saying "I can't spend the rest of my life with you" and it had Travis saying "I have already made up my mind"....

HMMMM...
    Disney owns both ABC and ESPN.... that is why my fiance heard it on ESPN radio...

Tonight is it
    Last edited by cafun26; 02-27-2006 at 07:14 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    The ABC (official) site...lmao..yea right....when they want official info they come over here to find it...
    You know it
    I've been reading this board for several seasons, each season I read it more and more. ABC is for goofing around on and this one is for sluething

Too bad there is not a control audience for FORT - viewers watching the bachelor with out sluething or other message board involvement. After each episode get the control's/average viewer's opinion to add with all the sluething.
    Last edited by Purdykat; 02-27-2006 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cafun26 View Post
    Ddi anyone hear the commercial on ESPN radio for the bachelor tonight? It had one of the girls saying "I can't spend the rest of my life with you" and it had Travis saying "I have already made up my mind"....
    HMMMM...
    Disney owns both ABC and ESPN.... that is why my fiance heard it on ESPN radio...

Tonight it it
    Unedited:

"I'll be heartbroken if I can't spend the rest of my life with you."

"I can't tell you that I have already made up my mind."

A poster on another board (not ABC) said that the local Nashville ABC news pretty much replayed the interview with Travis' sister and then ended the broadcast by saying that they had definately confirmed that Travis and Sarah would be attending an event together this weekend

Is there anyone here who may have heard that ?

I am not stating the above as fact, just repeating what I have read.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    A poster on another board (not ABC) said that the local Nashville ABC news pretty much replayed the interview with Travis' sister and then ended the broadcast by saying that they had definately confirmed that Travis and Sarah would be attending an event together this weekend

I saw the same post..she even came back and gave us the phone number for the station that aired it...that poor place is probably getting over run with calls right now

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post

Here is the link. It is true.

http://www.wkrn.com/news/bachelor