Page 384 of 389 FirstFirst ... 284334374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    The ABC (official) site...lmao..yea right....when they want official info they come over here to find it...

Thanks! I agree the ABC site is a joke. You guys are the best.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael24 View Post
    I am new here but I wanted to post some info I just found. It seems Travis has applied for jobs in Vail and Frisco Colorado.

http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2...NEWS/101280027

Now, reports the Vail Daily, Dr. Travis Stork could be next. Now appearing on "The Bachelor," the 33-year-old doctor is completing his residency in Nashville, but has interviewed for jobs in both Vail and in nearby Frisco.

I had to register to read the news from this link that I provided so I just paste and copied a small part. I hope that is okay.

Isn't NOW one of the tabloid magazines? If so I am not sure I would believe it at 100%.

confused
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilly View Post
    Isn't NOW one of the tabloid magazines? If so I am not sure I would believe it at 100%.
    I found that on the Summit Daily News. I don't think it's a tabloid.

FORT Newbie
    bilde.jpg

I just want to say what the heck are both of these girls wearing? Aren't they supposed to be trying to impress travis. Sarah looks like a silky barney and Moana looks pregnant. That's where somebody prob got that rumor from.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    There's an announcement up now in the forum. There will be a seperate thread for AST, so if you want to know, go there.
    Apparently the broadcast will be simultaneously tonight everywhere (except US West coast) so perhaps will have a "live" segment.... hummmm.... I wonder what could that be

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    Most interesting to me was that Chris called some of the women's behavior "evil."
    Heck, we saw that during the WTA.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael24 View Post
    If you are referring to me I am not a troll. I found the story by searching google after I saw the post on here asking someone to find out if Travis bought a house in Colorado. Here's the link to one of the stories. His best friend's wife says he is coming back to do more interviews in March.
    http:// http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2...73236959102553
    I posted this as a broken link because I am not sure about the rules on this forum.
    He is looking for a job in Colorado not just a house.
    I wasn't referring to you, I was referring to the person who registered at the alphabet board specifically to say that Travis bought a house in CO.

Sorry if you thought that I had meant you.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Apparently the broadcast will be simultaneously tonight everywhere (except US West coast) so perhaps will have a "live" segment.... hummmm.... I wonder what could that be
    ok, here's an odd thing too that maybe someone can clear up for me. This morning it was listed that Travis was going to be on The View along with Tim Allen. Tim was on there ... and I waited and waited and waited, wondering if Travis was going to be in-studio or if they were going to show him remotely from Paris (if they flew him back to do a "live" segment tonight) ... and I waited and waited ... and then the show ended ... and no Travis ... so what gives???

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    ok, here's an odd thing too that maybe someone can clear up for me. This morning it was listed that Travis was going to be on The View along with Tim Allen. Tim was on there ... and I waited and waited and waited, wondering if Travis was going to be in-studio or if they were going to show him remotely from Paris (if they flew him back to do a "live" segment tonight) ... and I waited and waited ... and then the show ended ... and no Travis ... so what gives???
    It never listed on the view's website that Travis was going to be a guest. The only place that it showed him was on the DirecTv guide, apparently. It would seem that DirecTv had an old episode description, which happens quite often. (I find that they're only 50/50 with getting my Law and Order episodes right. )
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post

I smell a RAT...Fleiss...lmao dont' know unless his location would have given something away...