Page 383 of 389 FirstFirst ... 283333373374375376377378379380381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3883

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    You are absolutely right. For me, its gonna be sad to see one girl hurt and if she really had true serious feelings for T, she will be devastated and I don't want to see that. The winner will be happy-go-lucky.

Unfortunately I believe that MOANA is the one who is going to get hurt. She did not apply for the show as stated by her stepmom, but was recruited and even try to back out but in the end went, she was sceptical and I really do believe fall in love with Travis and will be broken tonight.

BRIGHT the person who post was not on this board but another board. This is her first post she did not post in the past until today to say about the house, she said because she thought that the sleuthers would find out by themselves

FORT Newbie
    I would love to see an early spoiler posted tonight from an Atlantic Time Zone poster so that I might not have to waste my time watching the last hour. There must be one of these people somewhere. If a certain lady wins, I won't be watching the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehatjane View Post
    I would love to see an early spoiler posted tonight from an Atlantic Time Zone poster so that I might not have to waste my time watching the last hour. There must be one of these people somewhere. If a certain lady wins, I won't be watching the rest.
    There's an announcement up now in the forum. There will be a seperate thread for AST, so if you want to know, go there.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing View Post
    There's an announcement up now in the forum. There will be a seperate thread for AST, so if you want to know, go there.
    That thead is going to be tough to stare at and not click on . "Will resist, will resist, will resist... "

Off to bake the vodka Bundt Cake now.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Originally Posted by Broadway
    I could swear someone even proposed that Sarah was pregnant and that's why she's been hiding out in Nashville.

And last week someone was posting...I think here and the alphabet board that Moana was pregnant...lol..omg....and NOBODY will admit to ANYTHING going on in the fantasy suites...don't know about ya'll but when they showed the updates with some of the couples a couple weeks ago..sounded to me like some monkey business went down in some of the fantasy suites...lol...

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    Unfortunately I believe that MOANA is the one who is going to get hurt. She did not apply for the show as stated by her stepmom, but was recruited and even try to back out but in the end went, she was sceptical and I really do believe fall in love with Travis and will be broken tonight.

BRIGHT the person who post was not on this board but another board. This is her first post she did not post in the past until today to say about the house, she said because she thought that the sleuthers would find out by themselves
    I saw the post you're referring to - just saying that I don't buy it until someone can come up with proof. Travis hasn't finished his residency yet, he hasn't found his permanent position yet - why would he be buying a house in a place he might not end up?

I'm thinking that if this were something true, that it would've been heard about and possibly in the article that was about his friends wife the other day who was from Breckenridge. Travis has had some coverage from CO, so I'm sure something would've been mentioned.

The trolls run rampant on the other forum you're talking about, so I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Originally Posted by Broadway
    I could swear someone even proposed that Sarah was pregnant and that's why she's been hiding out in Nashville.

And last week someone was posting...I think here and the alphabet board that Moana was pregnant...lol..omg....and NOBODY will admit to ANYTHING going on in the fantasy suites...don't know about ya'll but when they showed the updates with some of the couples a couple weeks ago..sounded to me like some monkey business went down in some of the fantasy suites...lol...

i'm sure your all going to laugh but what is the alphabet board? I've watched all the bachelors and this is my first season reading and posting. It's very addicting.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    That is my take on Whitney also. The fact that she chose Moana may have to do with the kind of things they did and the fact that she was last. She might not have been able to remember Sarah's name, but certainly knew she was a teacher. And thn again - she might prefer Moana.
    I'd like to think that Andrea was asking : So you REALLY, REALLY like this girl?" as in degree. But she said they had issues with each girl so ...

Are there crying pictures of Sarah after her final date? Could that be because he still had the date with Moana yet to go ... and then she went shopping with her mother. Interesting that Moana's mother did not mention her trip to Paris in that article, but perhaps it was written before that. Fleiss certainly didn't give them much time.

I think the crying that Sarah does is due to the two empty bottles of champagne. You can see them when she and Travis are lying on the floor.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by BEV14 View Post
    i'm sure your all going to laugh but what is the alphabet board? I've watched all the bachelors and this is my first season reading and posting. It's very addicting.....

The ABC (official) site...lmao..yea right....when they want official info they come over here to find it...

confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    I saw the post you're referring to - just saying that I don't buy it until someone can come up with proof. Travis hasn't finished his residency yet, he hasn't found his permanent position yet - why would he be buying a house in a place he might not end up?

I'm thinking that if this were something true, that it would've been heard about and possibly in the article that was about his friends wife the other day who was from Breckenridge. Travis has had some coverage from CO, so I'm sure something would've been mentioned.

The trolls run rampant on the other forum you're talking about, so I take that kind of stuff with a grain of salt.
    If you are referring to me I am not a troll. I found the story by searching google after I saw the post on here asking someone to find out if Travis bought a house in Colorado. Here's the link to one of the stories. His best friend's wife says he is coming back to do more interviews in March.
    http:// http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2...73236959102553
    I posted this as a broken link because I am not sure about the rules on this forum.
    He is looking for a job in Colorado not just a house.