Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Wild1flwr View Post
    I heard this last night, but did not TiVo. I heard Moana say the very thing. To me... it sounded like she was, surprisingly , sobbing! I took this as she got dumped after, "...letting her walls come down...". DRAMA!
    Oh yea, there will be PLENTY of Moana drama to go around tonight.

FORT Regular
    I'm kind of hoping to see a tearful limo exit performance by Fleiss himself: "God, it huuuuuurts, ABC didn't pick me up for another season. Whyyyy? [Covers face with hands to wipe fake tears down cheeks a la Susan.]

MsFroggy--I love the clapping hands. No need to restrain yourself for my sake.

Quote Originally Posted by purplehatjane View Post
    Maybe for the next Bachelor/Bachelorette we should sleuth to find out if either parent flew first class. Would be interesting to see how Moana's mom flew.
    yeah and for how long? Sarah's mom flew COACH to Paris, spent ONE night ET VOILA???? You're kidding me???? SHAME ON ABC!!!! I could understand if it was Paris, Texas, but for god sakes nobody goes to Paris 2 days!

Edit to PS---> If someone has a "myspace place" could you ask Moana if her mom flew coach or 1st class and for how long? See if she'll answer. I am curious too.
    Last edited by boomer_lady; 02-27-2006 at 06:05 PM.

HELLO CAN SOMEONE CHECK THIS OUT

It has been reported that Travis recently bought a house in Colorado, the person who reported it says that she knew a while back but this is her first time on the board and cannot believe that the public did not know about this. SO SUPER SLUETHERS THIS IS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU PROVE HER WRONG.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    HELLO CAN SOMEONE CHECK THIS OUT

It has been reported that Travis recently bought a house in Colorado, the person who reported it says that she knew a while back but this is her first time on the board and cannot believe that the public did not know about this. SO SUPER SLUETHERS THIS IS MY CHALLENGE TO YOU PROVE HER WRONG.
    I'd put the burden of proof on that poster myself.

FORT Newbie

First Post

Loooong time lurker...and I have to admit, I'm one-track minded today. I cannot wait for this finale.

I have been reading all your brilliant posts , and I want to hear some feedback on the thoughts I'm having.

First off, I have watched almost every season and have never been wrong as to the final pick. In each season, it's the editing (as opposed to what's actually taking place) that's given it away. I would make one exception to this and that was Meredith and Ian. Their chemistry was too obvious, and despite their trying, the producers could not cover it up.

Well this season has me truly baffled. I only hope that as tonight's show progresses, we get some final clues. In past episodes, the producers have not shown the Bachelor(ette's) family "bagging" on the winner. Rather, they have shown the families favoring the winner, in my opinion making the result almost TOO obvious. Andrew's fam was all about Jen, Bob's about Estella, etc. Perhaps tonight, they will be trickier. There were also clues on many of the final dates. Andrew giving Jen a monogrammed robe comes to mind...

But what has me most confused is that they've portrayed both of these women in positive lights, and their edits don't give it away, at least from what I've noticed.

I agree with most posters that each would offer something different to Travis, and that it IS about what he's looking for...which we've heard little about (besides the obvious camping and athletic blah blah blah). In his diaries, he talks a lot about Moana...and in his video diaries he lights up when he talks (rather openly) about their chemistry. Is their chemistry so strong and obvious (like Mer and Ian) that they had to make her the villain/drama queen to throw viewers off? Or is it chemistry akin to Andrew and Kirsten? And have they hidden the chemistry between Sarah and Travis, like they did with Andrew & Jen and Trista & Ryan?

Normally, I would say that Sarah's got the winner's edit. But there remains this question as to why they've been showing so much positive about Moana (in the diaries, on the WTA) lately. Are they showing the good of Moana to make the viewers like the winner, or are they trying to throw us off?

As for the women themselves: I appreciate emotional, intellectual women. I am myself emotional, like foreign films, wine and different cultures. But I am a cynic too, and very skeptical. Moana presented herself as skeptical in the beginning, but has since turned into water works. This makes me wary of her true colors. My instinct with Moana is that she is NOT genuine, but rather, trying just a bit too hard to be original, and trying in every way she can, to impress! California is full of impressive women (I'm from there). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's learned how to play "cool chic" with the best of em. She seems to be one of those people who make a real effort to be deep, to talk about the obscure bands they listen to, to cry and pout for all to see, etc. In my experience, the truly deep people don't bare their souls on Myspace or on reality shows. It takes more to crack a truly complicated person than a few weeks on a reality show.

Sarah, on the other hand, seems to be a normal gal acting pretty much like herself throughout the process. She may not be into Miles Davis or speak Italian, but seemingly simple people are often the most intriguing when you get down to it. And even if she's not that deep, she and Travis share so much in common that I do believe they'd make a compatible couple with long term potential.

In the end, I have NO idea who's going to take the cake. But if it is Moana, I'm going on the record now to say that it doesn't last. And if it's Sarah, who knows...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    My final prediction for tonight: Travis' sister chooses Sarah, Travis' parents choose Sarah, and Travis chooses Sarah: Sarah takes the (bundt) cake. There is no engagement, but the ring may be pulled out and looked at as a promise ring. There is no rush to the ET. There is an update at the end showing the couple either in Nashville, Paris TN (by the other ET), NY/LA, or Vienna. Moana will cry on at least four seperate occasions: to Travis' parents, to Travis, to the cameras before the Rose Ceremony, and to the cameras after the Rose Ceremony; Sarah will say a variation of "We're perfect for each other" at least five times: once to Travis' parents, once to his sister, once to the man himself, once to her own mother, and once to the cameras. The word Nashville will be mentioned somewhere between 10 and 20 times, making it ripe for a drinking game.

Dagnabit!! I have no alcohol for the evening! What am I gonna do?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    I don't care who wins I just care about who loses
    You are absolutely right. For me, its gonna be sad to see one girl hurt and if she really had true serious feelings for T, she will be devastated and I don't want to see that. The winner will be happy-go-lucky.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

confused
    I am new here but I wanted to post some info I just found. It seems Travis has applied for jobs in Vail and Frisco Colorado.

http://www.summitdaily.com/article/2...NEWS/101280027

Now, reports the Vail Daily, Dr. Travis Stork could be next. Now appearing on "The Bachelor," the 33-year-old doctor is completing his residency in Nashville, but has interviewed for jobs in both Vail and in nearby Frisco.

I had to register to read the news from this link that I provided so I just paste and copied a small part. I hope that is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMom View Post
    Loooong time lurker...and I have to admit, I'm one-track minded today. I cannot wait for this finale.

I have been reading all your brilliant posts , and I want to hear some feedback on the thoughts I'm having.

First off, I have watched almost every season and have never been wrong as to the final pick. In each season, it's the editing (as opposed to what's actually taking place) that's given it away. I would make one exception to this and that was Meredith and Ian. Their chemistry was too obvious, and despite their trying, the producers could not cover it up.

Well this season has me truly baffled. I only hope that as tonight's show progresses, we get some final clues. In past episodes, the producers have not shown the Bachelor(ette's) family "bagging" on the winner. Rather, they have shown the families favoring the winner, in my opinion making the result almost TOO obvious. Andrew's fam was all about Jen, Bob's about Estella, etc. Perhaps tonight, they will be trickier. There were also clues on many of the final dates. Andrew giving Jen a monogrammed robe comes to mind...

But what has me most confused is that they've portrayed both of these women in positive lights, and their edits don't give it away, at least from what I've noticed.

I agree with most posters that each would offer something different to Travis, and that it IS about what he's looking for...which we've heard little about (besides the obvious camping and athletic blah blah blah). In his diaries, he talks a lot about Moana...and in his video diaries he lights up when he talks (rather openly) about their chemistry. Is their chemistry so strong and obvious (like Mer and Ian) that they had to make her the villain/drama queen to throw viewers off? Or is it chemistry akin to Andrew and Kirsten? And have they hidden the chemistry between Sarah and Travis, like they did with Andrew & Jen and Trista & Ryan?

Normally, I would say that Sarah's got the winner's edit. But there remains this question as to why they've been showing so much positive about Moana (in the diaries, on the WTA) lately. Are they showing the good of Moana to make the viewers like the winner, or are they trying to throw us off?

As for the women themselves: I appreciate emotional, intellectual women. I am myself emotional, like foreign films, wine and different cultures. But I am a cynic too, and very skeptical. Moana presented herself as skeptical in the beginning, but has since turned into water works. This makes me wary of her true colors. My instinct with Moana is that she is NOT genuine, but rather, trying just a bit too hard to be original, and trying in every way she can, to impress! California is full of impressive women (I'm from there). So I wouldn't be surprised if she's learned how to play "cool chic" with the best of em. She seems to be one of those people who make a real effort to be deep, to talk about the obscure bands they listen to, to cry and pout for all to see, etc. In my experience, the truly deep people don't bare their souls on Myspace or on reality shows. It takes more to crack a truly complicated person than a few weeks on a reality show.

Sarah, on the other hand, seems to be a normal gal acting pretty much like herself throughout the process. She may not be into Miles Davis or speak Italian, but seemingly simple people are often the most intriguing when you get down to it. And even if she's not that deep, she and Travis share so much in common that I do believe they'd make a compatible couple with long term potential.

In the end, I have NO idea who's going to take the cake. But if it is Moana, I'm going on the record now to say that it doesn't last. And if it's Sarah, who knows...
    I think Sarah has gotten the "friend" edit while Moana has gotten the "sexy/intriguing" edit. The "shock" will be when he chooses Sarah since they have downplayed/hidden their chemistry. JMO