Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    Better yet, why did Jennifer pick Moana???

See, isn't that just plain old frickin' weird?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Okay. I've read most of the pros and cons. I studied the screencaps. I read Travis' diary. And I've come to one conclusion. It isn't about the women left. It's about what Travis wants. And I don't know what that is.

The people who say it is Sarah say it because on paper she is perfect for him. And when I think about how he wants someone he can laugh with and how taking it slow is important to him, I believe he is choosing Sarah. And when everyone says it's the opposite of whatever it looks like, I think it's Sarah.

The people who say it is Moana talk about the chemistry the two share. Travis admits it and says she is someone he could see spending his life with and that they are the same person. So I think maybe it's Moana. And you can't fake chemistry regardless of edits.

So it comes down to whether Travis is looking for challenge, and adventure and romance or whether he's looking for someone that fits into his life. And at first, because of the reasons he eliminated Jehan, Sarah B. and Susan, it made me think he was a practical person and he would choose Sarah. But now I'm leaning toward Moana.

Travis says he is a sceptic. He is athletic. He likes challenges. He doesn't plan on living in Nashville. He likes debating issues. He wants someone that makes him think. All this sounds like Moana. Like it's been said before, he could have found a Sarah at any time before but not a Moana.

I don't think he is proposing tonight. The mothers were flown in for just one day. I believe if the producers knew there was going to be a proposal, the mothers would have been allowed to stay. I think the way it is going to end is with Travis and Moana going back to where they first made their connection which may be Venice or it may be on a yacht or it may be on speedboats.

And if I'm wrong, what have I got to lose? But I will feel sorry for Moana because I think she really fell in love with him not situation.

FORT Newbie

the sister

Not sure if everyone saw this but a great article from travis's sister....

http://www.rctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../1005/MTCN0303

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21 View Post
    From the article, I quote:
    "...wonderful Nashville teacher Sarah Stone and wacked-out weepy villain Moana in the season finale of ABC's The Bachelor: Paris. (Not that I have a favorite or anything.)"

Ain't it a bit unfair of a comparison?? I think it is.
    Absolutely!!!! I think Moana should get royalties from being so much on everybody's face and screen! I hope they flew her mom 1st class at least! And what's her name? Sarah Who? Maybe that's the reason why her poor mom flew coach all the way (not enough screen time)... I still can not believe that!!! What's wrong with abc??????

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I could swear someone even proposed that Sarah was pregnant and that's why she's been hiding out in Nashville.
    OMG! Are you serious? Where do they come up with this stuff? I don't think that its true. They had a similar rumor circling around close to the end of Jesse's season where he chose Jessica. Chris H. even asked her about it at the ATFR and they denied it.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

FORT Newbie
    Maybe for the next Bachelor/Bachelorette we should sleuth to find out if either parent flew first class. Would be interesting to see how Moana's mom flew.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I have it TIVOed and I just watched it--this was the commercial shown right before GA--and I don't think there were any quotes inserted between the male voice. Will go listen again and report back dutifully.

ETA after rewatching:

Male voice: ONE WILL COME TRUE
    VO, Moana: "My world will never be the same."

Male voice: AND ONE WILL BE SHATTERED.
    VO, Travis: "I'm going to have to break her heart." No female VOs at that point.

I can take that as both being negative and positive, just for speculation purposes.
    Negative: "My world will never be the same (without) Travis in it."
    Positive: "OMG Travis is a part of my life and my world will never be the same cause he's here to rock it! LOL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot View Post
    Chris' wife probably has the best gossip out of anyone involved in the show...I wish she would post here!

My final prediction for tonight: Travis' sister chooses Sarah, Travis' parents choose Sarah, and Travis chooses Sarah: Sarah takes the (bundt) cake. There is no engagement, but the ring may be pulled out and looked at as a promise ring. There is no rush to the ET. There is an update at the end showing the couple either in Nashville, Paris TN (by the other ET), NY/LA, or Vienna. Moana will cry on at least four seperate occasions: to Travis' parents, to Travis, to the cameras before the Rose Ceremony, and to the cameras after the Rose Ceremony; Sarah will say a variation of "We're perfect for each other" at least five times: once to Travis' parents, once to his sister, once to the man himself, once to her own mother, and once to the cameras. The word Nashville will be mentioned somewhere between 10 and 20 times, making it ripe for a drinking game.

LOL, I'll bet you're absolutely right on all counts.

My personal opinion for tonight

I don't care who wins I just care about who loses

FORT Regular
    Originally Posted by bamabrain
    I have it TIVOed and I just watched it--this was the commercial shown right before GA--and I don't think there were any quotes inserted between the male voice. Will go listen again and report back dutifully.

ETA after rewatching:

Male voice: ONE WILL COME TRUE
    VO, Moana: "My world will never be the same."

Male voice: AND ONE WILL BE SHATTERED.
    VO, Travis: "I'm going to have to break her heart." No female VOs at that point.
    I heard this last night, but did not TiVo. I heard Moana say the very thing. To me... it sounded like she was, surprisingly , sobbing! I took this as she got dumped after, "...letting her walls come down...". DRAMA!