Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain View Post
    I don't know the answer to your parenthetical question. If I did, I'd know for certain whom to choose for the RCG.

Most interesting to me was that Chris called some of the women's behavior "evil."

Chris' wife probably has the best gossip out of anyone involved in the show...I wish she would post here!

My final prediction for tonight: Travis' sister chooses Sarah, Travis' parents choose Sarah, and Travis chooses Sarah: Sarah takes the (bundt) cake. There is no engagement, but the ring may be pulled out and looked at as a promise ring. There is no rush to the ET. There is an update at the end showing the couple either in Nashville, Paris TN (by the other ET), NY/LA, or Vienna. Moana will cry on at least four seperate occasions: to Travis' parents, to Travis, to the cameras before the Rose Ceremony, and to the cameras after the Rose Ceremony; Sarah will say a variation of "We're perfect for each other" at least five times: once to Travis' parents, once to his sister, once to the man himself, once to her own mother, and once to the cameras. The word Nashville will be mentioned somewhere between 10 and 20 times, making it ripe for a drinking game.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam View Post
    OK - Calling all Canadians. Please explain this. It seems significant. WHen the show was a two hour episode this season, at what time - Eastern time - in Toronto ,for example, did you watch it? From 9-11 like the rest of us Eastern time or from 8-10 like those in Central and mountain time? Was it any different in past seasons? If the timing for tonite is different than in the past few weeks was this also done in past seasons? Or only for live endings like Charlie's? Elaborate.
    Thank you.

I'm going to clear this up. I live in Connecticut and we have EST. During the season we watched from 9-11EST. Tonight the show is scheduled for 9-11EST. Wife Swap or whatever that is will be on from 8-9EST. If you have any doubts look at those pictures on the previous thread where everyone was trying to see someone in the mirror of the limo. It says 9/8c which means 9est 8central.
    Last edited by BEV14; 02-27-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot View Post
    Chris' wife probably has the best gossip out of anyone involved in the show...I wish she would post here!

My final prediction for tonight: Travis' sister chooses Sarah, Travis' parents choose Sarah, and Travis chooses Sarah: Sarah takes the (bundt) cake. There is no engagement, but the ring may be pulled out and looked at as a promise ring. There is no rush to the ET. There is an update at the end showing the couple either in Nashville, Paris TN (by the other ET), NY/LA, or Vienna. Moana will cry on at least four seperate occasions: to Travis' parents, to Travis, to the cameras before the Rose Ceremony, and to the cameras after the Rose Ceremony; Sarah will say a variation of "We're perfect for each other" at least five times: once to Travis' parents, once to his sister, once to the man himself, once to her own mother, and once to the cameras. The word Nashville will be mentioned somewhere between 10 and 20 times, making it ripe for a drinking game.
    Do you have inside information that you haven't shared ?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by BEV14 View Post
    I'm going to clear this up. I live in Connecticut and we have EST. During the season we watched from 9-11EST. Tonight the show is scheduled for 9-11EST.
    In the US only California has to worry about being "spoiled". The question was raised because CANADA* has 6 different time zones and the extreme eastern states do get the show 1 hour earlier USUALLY ---- http://www.discoveralberta.com/Trave...nes/8-187.html --- HOWEVER for TONIGHT I checked the Canadian TV schedules and it looks like they have respectively the show at 10PM and 11PM their local time tonight, pointing perhaps to a "live" segment this time around. To be confirmed with our neighbors up North in the the Eastern part of Canada.

*foot note Canada is not part of the 50 states of the United States

FORT Regular
    Jelle has the right idea. Nashville should be buzzin for a few weeks, but I sincerely think it was the most unfairly rigged bachelor ever, to bring in one girl who lives a few blocks away and edit her to look like a nice good girl and others as drunks, psychos, and man-eating sharks

I think the pic that has been questioned several times with the signs/ posters by the Eiffel Tower has nothing to do with the FRC. That's just a feeling I get.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    In the US only California has to worry about being "spoiled". The question was raised because CANADA* has 6 different time zones and the extreme eastern states do get the show 1 hour earlier USUALLY ---- http://www.discoveralberta.com/Trave...nes/8-187.html --- HOWEVER for TONIGHT I checked the Canadian TV schedules and it looks like they have respectively the show at 10PM and 11PM their local time tonight, pointing perhaps to a "live" segment this time around. To be confirmed with our neighbors up North in the the Eastern part of Canada.

*foot note Canada is not part of the 50 states of the United States
    What are talking about. If you mean the show will finish at 11p.m. yes.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post

nevermind... it's not that important!

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3 View Post
    No. Had you read the thread instead of just this last post you would understand that boomerlady was checking earlier to see if those Canadians that are on AST are going to see the show from what would be 8-10 EST or are they going to see it at the same time as us.... at 9-11EST.

Looks like she found that the Canadian channels are going to be showing it from 9-11EST so they will not be an hour ahead of us.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post
    Quote from this article ( http://www.rctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../1005/MTCN0303 )

One more tease from Lisa:

"Everybody needs to stay tuned to the bitter end, because it's really worth it."

AND THAT!!!! it's making me scratch my head... any ideas?

edit---spelling
    That really is a head scratcher. I'm trying to figure out the same thing myself. Unless she's just hyping it so that we DO stay tuned till the bitter end. Hey, maybe the losing girl pulls an Allie Eggs confrontation.
    J/K. They both seem level enough to walk away with respect and dignity.

From the article, I quote:
    "...wonderful Nashville teacher Sarah Stone and wacked-out weepy villain Moana in the season finale of ABC's The Bachelor: Paris. (Not that I have a favorite or anything.)"

Ain't it a bit unfair of a comparison?? I think it is.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi