Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    I am obsessed ... with date order

Is Whitney wearing the same sweater/pink jacket in the Moana-family time as she is when she draws the picture? Then Sarah would have already met the parents and had her play time with the kids.
    And ... when Andrea is talking to Travis in the shirt that she wore when they were at dinner with Sarah, it would be before she met Moana????

play time with sarah, dinner w/ the 'rents, Andrea talk w/Travis ?
    play time with Moana, dinner w/ the "rents, Whitney draw picture ?

Somebody put a hole in this please ... it doesn't fit with my preconception
    To me, it looks like Whitney is wearing the same sweater from her day with Moana. I think that she has met Sarah at this point, which would mean she met her first because she was able to list the things she liked about her.

The only thing I don't know is if the dinner with the 'rents is on the same night as their day together. It would make sense that it's on the same day, and if so then Sarah would've had the first visit. Let me check Andrea's husband's shirts and see if there are any clues there that would tie into the dinners.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    To me, it looks like Whitney is wearing the same sweater from her day with Moana. I think that she has met Sarah at this point, which would mean she met her first because she was able to list the things she liked about her.

The only thing I don't know is if the dinner with the 'rents is on the same night as their day together. It would make sense that it's on the same day, and if so then Sarah would've had the first visit. Let me check Andrea's husband's shirts and see if there are any clues there that would tie into the dinners.
    Not to mention, when Sarah meets up with her mom at her apartment she says that she had dinner last night at Travis'. If this is her shopping day, then it would appear her date was first, and then Moana's. Meaning, Andrea is questioning whether he really likes Sarah?
    Also, having experience with little ones, if my little girl 6 had an indoor meet with one girl, then the next day a long outdoor day including boat rides and animals, she most definitely would have picked girl #2 so I put very little weight on that.

That is my take on Whitney also. The fact that she chose Moana may have to do with the kind of things they did and the fact that she was last. She might not have been able to remember Sarah's name, but certainly knew she was a teacher. And thn again - she might prefer Moana.
    I'd like to think that Andrea was asking : So you REALLY, REALLY like this girl?" as in degree. But she said they had issues with each girl so ...

Are there crying pictures of Sarah after her final date? Could that be because he still had the date with Moana yet to go ... and then she went shopping with her mother. Interesting that Moana's mother did not mention her trip to Paris in that article, but perhaps it was written before that. Fleiss certainly didn't give them much time.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Oh wow!!!

ABC has been playing the same commercial all day about the Bachelor. I don't think we are going to see anything new on the show tonight. I agree that Fleiss would be really pushing a surprise ending, ET visit or something at this point to get all the regular "soap" watchers to tune in tonight.

Off topic...ABC Houston is doing a special interview with Matthew from Meredith's season tonight. He has found love!!!

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    for those that are interested Moana's myspace was logged in to today but I have no clue if it was actually her or a ruse by someone else to throw us off more since everyone that reads this board know we look over there and that there have been several comments about her not logging in there over the last couple days

Lisa L stressed in her interview that this is NOT a Jen ending, but the more the season has progressed, the more I think it might be.

FORT Newbie
    Well, Lisa L is correct. This would be a Travis ( or Travesty ) ending.

On the WTA, Chris Harrison said that Moana was in the "lead" with the fans.
    Where did he get this info? (And, is he -- or TPTB -- trying to throw us off by mentioning it?)

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post
    Where did he get this info? (And, is he -- or TPTB -- trying to throw us off by mentioning it?)
    lol... only about 1000 people have asked the same question....they wanted to know if there was a poll somewhere they didn't vote and could see those results

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe View Post

I don't know the answer to your parenthetical question. If I did, I'd know for certain whom to choose for the RCG.

Most interesting to me was that Chris called some of the women's behavior "evil."