Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

FORT Regular
    I know you can not believe everything that you read on the ABC message board but there are some interesting posts over there.

There is a girl (1nashvlGirl) who says she is a friend of Sarah's. She gives alot of insight into Sarah but she also states that she has no idea who wins. She talks about how happy Sarah has been, etc.

There is also a post about a woman who says that she is a family friend of the Dixon's. She makes it sound like everyone thought Travis was going to pick a certain somoneon up to the very end and then went with the other girl. I came away with the thought that Sarah was the chosen one.

I have been a Sarah fan from day one but I have to say I have been wavering this past week based on all the video clips that are being released. I am going to go with my gut feeling and say Sarah wins it in the end. I know alot of people say they see no chemistry between Travis and Sarah but I have seen it develop over the past 6 weeks. Monday can't get here soon enough.

[QUOTE=my3boyz;1797361]Gosh now I'm thinking Moana is the one. I can't believe his little neice picked Moana??? I thought Sarah would have an advantage with the kids since she works with them all the time.

I am stunned that Moana won the kid, would never, never ever, guessed that! Maybe Sarah tried to hard.

I have a different take on the cooking scene now. He did seem to be fishing for answers trying to figure out exactly why they did not like her or whatever. Kids were in a a bit ago so I did not really get a good look. I do think his mom seemed to sympathize with Moana as she was dabbing her eyes when Moana spoke of Travis. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Can't wait til Monday.

[QUOTE=Noreen;1797374]
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Gosh now I'm thinking Moana is the one. I can't believe his little neice picked Moana??? I thought Sarah would have an advantage with the kids since she works with them all the time.

I am stunned that Moana won the kid, would never, never ever, guessed that! Maybe Sarah tried to hard.
    Maybe Sarah treated her like one of the (younger) kids she deals with all the time and Moana spoke to her more directly? Kids are pretty good at knowing when they are being condescended to, even when it is meant fondly, and it's more likely Teacher Sarah would do something like that without meaning to.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m View Post
    You have to check out these Yahoo video clips. There is a clip of the 2 girls meeting Travis's nieces - Moana talking with Travis family - Sarah and her mom - and Tavis and Moana on her one on one with Travis. I came across these on ABC website:

http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/thebachelorparis.html
    Very interesting tape. Questions: 1. Why did his niece call Sarah
    by her name one time and "the teacher" when she was saying who she liked best. It surprises me that she wouldn't use Sarah's name, it also makes me suspicious that maybe there's been some EDIT and she hadn't met Sarah yet. I don't understand this. To be fair it appears that Moana made a favorable impression on her, but I just don't buy the inference that she didn't like Sarah. Perhaps she met Moana second, so she was fresher in her mind and she was coaxed into calling her the teacher. This cuts to the heart of what is supposed to be Sarah's strong suit--kids. Interesting also, that when introducing Sarah he bent down and wiith a lilt in his voice said and this is Sarah. Definitely a lilt with Sarah's name. This sounded more affectionate than the introduction to Moana he didn't bend down and he didn't have that lilt in his voice.
    2. Travis eating at Moana's: his voice seemed very flat and he seemed to be trying to put the pieces together as to why the girls in the house would be "mean" to Moana when she was cooking for them. It clearly didn't add up to him. Moana was playing the victim, but something wasn't right to him was my impression.He's wondering about so many bad reports about her. If she really was as great as she represented either everyone is the house was terrible or Moana's the Intersting:He didn't go up to her and hug her out of sympathy and caring which woud've been the expected response.
    From these tapes:
    What are tptb trying to manipulate us into thinking with these tapes?
    1.If we believe what they're showing us: Everyone likes Moana better would be my first conclusion. This is what we are supposed to believe. Even w/o our evidence, I would be suspicious about why these clips were used because it reeks of manipulation so badly.
    I think that the tapes are illustrative of the EDIT of Travis' relationship with each of the women:
    1. On the surface he's blown away by Moana: dig deeper and look at facial expressions and this isn't necessarily the case.
    2. It's the opposite with Sarah: They painted a picture of him not being attracted to her when really he was, he was waiting for her give him the thumbs up. I just saw the tape from the first rc conversation when "the friend" thing came up. He absolutely looked interested, but not sure if she'd be attracted to him. He gulped. Many hidden pictures illustrating the attraction have emerged.
    Things are not what they seem. Tptb have clearly tried to show that Moana is the one he really cares about and is drawn to, it's the opposite when you look at the subtleties.
    Moana meeting the parents. His mom seemed to appreciate good things said about her son. The fact that this tape looked so favorable shows that tptb want us to THINK that she sold herself to his parents with this comment. First of all, as a parent, that's absurd. You can agree with the sentiment, but who is this person? Doesn't mean a thing. I tend to think that this edit does not bode well for the overall impression of Moana.
    I just remember Matt's supposed GREAT impression on Mer's family until we saw the visit and saw that really they were more taken with Ian.

All these clips are very interesting. Note: Travis enjoys a good meal, but would probably rather have someone with whom to play tennis, etc. He's definitely seriously questioning things.

FORT Observer
    [QUOTE=Noreen;1797374]
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Gosh now I'm thinking Moana is the one. I can't believe his little neice picked Moana??? I thought Sarah would have an advantage with the kids since she works with them all the time.

Well, Sarah is/was a kindergarten teacher right? Maybe she is just better at dealing with very young kids as opposed to this niece, who looks a little older than kindergarten age. I know personally that the way I interact with my 5-year-old cousin is different from the way I interact with my 8-year-old cousin. The younger one is still in play mode while the older one is slowly creeping towards that "I-still-like-to-play-but-I'm-starting-to-hit-that-age-group-where-I-want-to-be-cool" phase. The niece seemed to like both ladies, which is a good sign in general I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post

After seeing the video clips on Yahoo! - this looks it's probably at Sarah's apartment in Paris.

This picture is from Sarah apartment in Paris.

I didn't think the parents were all that taken with Moana in the clip. I think she made them uneasy with the tears. Just my observation...

[QUOTE=skylighter;1797392]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post

Well, Sarah is/was a kindergarten teacher right? Maybe she is just better at dealing with very young kids as opposed to this niece, who looks a little older than kindergarten age. I know personally that the way I interact with my 5-year-old cousin is different from the way I interact with my 8-year-old cousin. The younger one is still in play mode while the older one is slowly creeping towards that "I-still-like-to-play-but-I'm-starting-to-hit-that-age-group-where-I-want-to-be-cool" phase. The niece seemed to like both ladies, which is a good sign in general I think.
    Great point skylighter: If there's one thing and "older" kids hates it's being lumped in with little kids. So the cousin was the older one? Let's say she bonded with Moana. Who did his NIECE prefer? My guess is Sarah. She certainly said that she liked Sarah. Why the big deal with the visual of Moana winning the cousin sweepstakes? Very suspicious. My bet is that Travis was plenty impressed with how Sarah interacted with his much loved niece. If they liked Moana it doesn't make any difference, if he prefers Sarah.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom View Post
    Very interesting tape. Questions: 1. Why did his niece call Sarah by her name one time and "the teacher" when she was saying who she liked best.
    When she's pointing to her notebook, I think she says Sarah the teacher.

2. Travis eating at Moana's: his voice seemed very flat and he seemed to be trying to put the pieces together as to why the girls in the house would be "mean" to Moana when she was cooking for them. It clearly didn't add up to him. Moana was playing the victim, but something wasn't right to him was my impression.He's wondering about so many bad reports about her. If she really was as great as she represented either everyone is the house was terrible or Moana's the Intersting:He didn't go up to her and hug her out of sympathy and caring which woud've been the expected response.
    From that clip, it seems that Travis is looking for answers about why she was regarded the way that she was in the house. He didn't seem (by his expressions) to be entirely satisified with her answers though.