Page 3 of 389 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Moana is also giving him a kiss on the cheek. Not exactly a winner's kiss.

That's the goodbye. I am convinced that Moana would not accept that she might not be chosen. It will take a couple beats for the sad news to sink in. Bye Bye to Paris er I mean Moana.
    (I hate seeing someone's heart broken )

Thanks Kraziladi for posting the screencaps! Need to go anaylze the pictures.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Thanks kraziladi. Perhaps he's fumbling with a promise ring here?

FORT Regular
    Thanks for the screencaps! On quick first view of them here are my immediate thoughts:

1. If that is a ring that he chose specifically with one girl in mind then I think he chose that ring for Sarah. It is a simple solitaire and from what we've seen of Moana I think I would choose something a bit more ornate.

2. It's obvious the pics of Sarah are flipped so maybe that's the producers trying to hide her placement (which makes me think she must really be the winner).

3. In general Moana appears happier in the screencaps which makes me think she's actually the loser.

After last night's show I really like both girls for Travis but I think he's going to go with Sarah. Off to study the pics again....!

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post

Thanks kraziladi. Perhaps he's fumbling with a promise ring here?
    It's a one-way first class bus ticket - from her house to his.

To me, the editing is showing them equally happy. Sarah S. seems very happy, and then not, then Moana seems very happy, then not. It is all a trick of the master editors.

I just think this is a classic Travis when he is rejecting someone & does not know what or hor he will say it. He always puts that tounge between his lips. but then what do I know?? LOL

I wonder if she repeats her usual "county fair Bundt Cake blue ribbon winner" line here: "Thank you SOOO much!"

I have looked at a few of the screencaps together and am trying to get them in my photoshop so I can analyze more...but, I think the Sara goes first based on the candles in the background on the right. In Moana's greeting hug they look lower then in Sara's. Also, Sara is flipped a bunch in these pics as can be seen by her part in her hair...it goes from right side to left side. Moana is too...there is a slight opening in her poof in front that changes sides.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind View Post

I just think this is a classic Travis when he is rejecting someone & does not know what or hor he will say it. He always puts that tounge between his lips. but then what do I know?? LOL
    Nope, we're meant to think that, but he's stumbling over his words about where the relationship is going. He would not, according to type, be any smoother in his explaning picking her than rejecting her. He's explaining how much she means to him and can they take it forward. I firmly believe that he believes that she's his future, but no way is he ready to commit for life and he won't fake it for FLeiss. This is his life, not a dog and pony show.