Thread: **Spoilers** **Speculation** Analysis of Bachelor 8 Part 3

I dont have screencaps, but on the preview shown last night (during DWTS) - there is a shot of Travis holding one of the womans' hand during the rose ceremony. I believe it is Moanas and if you watch frame by frame you can see what looks like Travis slowly letting her hands go and it is without doubt Moana as you can see the nail polish !

I know that somewhere here is the same screencap, the difference is that this time you can see the dark nail polish.

Can someone please confirm ?

I think this is the link to the pic I am talking about, HOWEVER it was flipped on last nights preview.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/ep7-1/bachep7-48.jpg
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 02-24-2006 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe View Post
    I don't think that they have changed the music nor do I think that they play the winner's music for the loser.
    Ok, so you don't think that they would change the music after 10 seasons, right? You think it will be the same this year just like it has all 10 seasons? But you refuse to believe that they are having the winner stand on the right side...just as they have had for 10 seasons? What's the difference? I don't think anyone here doesn't think that there's a "chance" that they can change the winners/losers side BUT we know from all 10 seasons, it's been the same so therefore, according to that, Sarah is on the winners side. You can't make Moana on the winners side no matter how bad you want her to be. If they switch sides this year, then you will have a chance but you can't change that rose ceremony room and you can't change the fact that Sarah DOES stand on the right side of that room. But you believe that there is NO WAY in the world they would change the music but they WOULD change the winners/losers side, right? Um, ok!

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic View Post
    Ok, so you don't think that they would change the music after 10 seasons, right? You think it will be the same this year just like it has all 10 seasons? But you refuse to believe that they are having the winner stand on the right side...just as they have had for 10 seasons? What's the difference? I don't think anyone here doesn't think that there's a "chance" that they can change the winners/losers side BUT we know from all 10 seasons, it's been the same so therefore, according to that, Sarah is on the winners side. You can't make Moana on the winners side no matter how bad you want her to be. If they switch sides this year, then you will have a chance but you can't change that rose ceremony room and you can't change the fact that Sarah DOES stand on the right side of that room. But you believe that there is NO WAY in the world they would change the music but they WOULD change the winners/losers side, right? Um, ok!
    n2shabbychicThe difference is that the music would not have technical requirement for using it. This is assuming that there really is an identiable, specific "winning" piece of music. I know that there have been variations. I've never analyzed the music myself, but--- even if I'm wrong and it hasn't been debunked--there would be no technical reason to maintain the practice. The music could be VERY easily be CHANGED. But again, maybe French cameras have special powers.

Many of us are advocates of Sarah BECAUSE of the physical evidence. The evidence was not tailored to support our favorite.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d198/Dreamer_caps/ep7-1/bachep7-48.jpg[/QUOTE]

Looking at the "hands" pictures, both bachelor and bachelorette are facing the fireplace. Meaning the bachelor "walks his choice" so they both stand in front of the fireplace sideways. In this instance, it wouldn't matter what side the bachelorette was to start with. The right/left of this shot matters only to pinpoint if it's a proposal or just an engagement ring.

THIS IS IT!!!!! I CONVINCED MYSELF!!!!
    Last edited by boomer_lady; 02-24-2006 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    Not convinced that we have the winner, but think we do. Still, those who continue to look and post, like myself, may find something that points to the winner one way or the other. I think we need to keep an open mind. We have a few days to continue to look and we all have a trip to Paris riding on the right answer.
    You know, the only thing we know for sure is which side the girls are standing on. The traditional conclusion reached from that is that Sarah gets the job and Moana dodges the bullet.

Of course if Fleiss wanted to play a really, really good joke on everyone, or just mix things up, all he had to do was mess with the format a bit. One possible way for him to do it? The FRC takes place on TWO different nights. Then, it really matters not who came first, who came second. One night for Moana, one for Sarah. There is absolutely no reason why this cannot happen and it would explain some of the small inconsistencies.

Did it go down like that? Who the hell knows? It could have. I don't play the Rose Game, so I have no vested interest in ferreting out for sure who won or who didn't but even though the current evidence and history points to one thing, there are always alternate explanations for just about anything. This is not particle physics, stuff is not set in stone. If people feel that the "evidence" doesn't convince them 100%, that's their right and they can look for that one road that doesn't lead to Rome, if they want.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post
    I dont have screencaps, but on the preview shown last night (during DWTS) - there is a shot of Travis holding one of the womans' hand during the rose ceremony. I believe it is Moanas and if you watch frame by frame you can see what looks like Travis slowly letting her hands go and it is without doubt Moana as you can see the nail polish !

I know that somewhere here is the same screencap, the difference is that this time you can see the dark nail polish.

I think this is the link to the pic I am talking about, HOWEVER it was flipped on last nights preview.

I do believe that is Moana's hand because Sarah's thumb nail is longer than that. This is Sarah's nails.

Moana's nails (couldn't find a larger picture)

Quote Originally Posted by Spoil Me View Post

I've watched the hand clip from a previous clip on YouTube and it appears he is raising the hands up. The fingers are sliding into the hand and it could be they are being pulled out, but it also could be because he is raising them higher. (use line on fireplace and it's obvious)

I noticed this awhile back and wondered why they were going upward. There is a clip where it appears that Sarah is pulling her hands back too. These two clips seem to show that both are leaving, so they are designed to confuse and may not prove a thing.

What we think may be Moana's hands here.

Sarah appearing to pull back her hands can be seen on this video clip. When they say "broken hearted bachelorette" the hand part is shown. Also, easy to see here that the hands above are being raised. Use pause/play to see it frame by frame. No polish showing here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xZpionJBlk

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady View Post

Looking at the "hands" pictures, both bachelor and bachelorette are facing the fireplace. Meaning the bachelor "walks his choice" so they both stand in front of the fireplace sideways. In this instance, it wouldn't matter what side the bachelorette was to start with. The right/left of this shot matters only to pinpoint if it's a proposal or just an engagement ring.

THIS IS IT!!!!! I CONVINCED MYSELF!!!!
    This will be the way they stand with both women in the room - parallel to the fireplace. One of them on each side of the table in the middle of the runner. Moana will stand on left side of the fireplace and Sarah will be on the right side of the fireplace.

Glowgirl - the hands all belong to the same woman - Moana. None of the hand pictures we see are Sarah. The sequence of the pictures has him pulling her hands close to him, so we go from the bent wrist in the first shot where we see the thumb to the shot with the arms extended in the third picture. This is all the same person.

This image is flipped - determined by the markings in the marble.
    Last edited by Brightcryptic; 02-24-2006 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic View Post
    This will be the way they stand with both women in the room - parallel to the fireplace. One of them on each side of the table in the middle of the runner. Moana will stand on left side of the fireplace and Sarah will be on the right side of the fireplace.

Glowgirl - the hands all belong to the same woman - Moana. None of the hand pictures we see are Sarah.

I'm sorry. I didn't make my previous post clear. I think the stills are all Moana, but in the YouTube, in the part where it says "How will the broken hearted bachelorette react", there is a frame that shows Sarah moving her hand and it appears she is moving it away. Now it could be that she's positioning it for a ring or that she's angry and pulling it away. Can't tell, but there are two hand scenes: one with each girl...........if we are correct about those being Moana's hands.

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl View Post
    I'm sorry. I didn't make my previous post clear. I think the stills are all Moana, but in the YouTube, in the part where it says "How will the broken hearted bachelorette react", there is a frame that shows Sarah moving her hand and it appears she is moving it away. Now it could be that she's positioning it for a ring or that she's angry and pulling it away. Can't tell, but there are two hand scenes: one with each girl...........if we are correct about those being Moana's hands.
    I edited my post to complete my thought, can you review and see what you think?